It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i saw someone in your house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
it happened a little while ago now, not long after we were burgled we installed some things that would deter this from happening again, our house now being well protected we thought everything would be ok, after an evening out we returned home to find the neighbour who lives opposite us waiting in our driveway, she said she had called the police because from her bedroom window she saw a man in our bedroom walking around he even went into the bathroom and turned the light on, she could see him very well because of the lights, she went on to describe him to us, the police had come but said nobody could have got in as it was like fort knox, well we went indoors and looked everywhere but there was no sign of anything out of place and no lights were on in the bedroom or the bathroom either, then our neighbour said that she remembered the man who lived here a long time ago before us had died in what is now our bedroom and how she had described him was the same person that she had seen in our bedroom, i thought about it for a time then i let it go as i realize if he was going to hurt us he would of by now, who knows

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cozerocks

There is no such thing as a burglar proof system. The more sophisticated the sink, the easier it is to clog the drain.
Besides, why would a ghost need to turn on a light?

Has any other paranormal events happened before this incident?

Edited to add:

I have been thinking and if it was a routine, then the ghost turned on the light as part of his routine.
Two choices, break in or ghost (not very good options)

[edit on 8/17/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Dead huh? Sounds more like he Died to the attic. But that can't last too long now can it?
Funny though. These stories are all over. Like this one.

The 12 illegal immigrants were sitting on mattresses eating sandwiches.

Party walls had been knocked down between Lee’s home and two adjoining properties to create a living space for several families, with an electric light dangling from the roof.

Shocked Lee, 33, closed the hatch and dialled 999. Police raced to his rented house and scrambled the force helicopter – but by the time they arrived the loft dwellers had gone.
www.thesun.co.uk...

or here...this woman lived in the small area up above the inside of a closet. FOR A YEAR!
A homeless woman who sneaked into a man's house and lived undetected in his closet for a year was arrested in Japan after he became suspicious when food mysteriously began disappearing.
Police found the 58-year-old woman Thursday hiding in the top compartment of the man's closet and arrested her for trespassing, police spokesman Hiroki Itakura from southern Kasuya town said Friday.
blog.beliefnet.com...

Ghost? Nope. Ghost's don't eat Bologne Sammy's.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

i only say what the neighbour said she saw, we found nothing, i certainly do not think the house is actually burglar proof, all the doors and windows were still locked, this never happened before that night or since, well not that anyone has seen

top topics

join