It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American money predics the 9/11 attacks scary proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The American 20 doller and the 10 doller bills are yet more proof that they knew about the attacks and have been planning them long before it happened.

see for yourself...

The words Osama

img49.imageshack.us...

Twin towers on fire

img104.imageshack.us...

All seeing eye

www1.istockphoto.com...

Pentagon attacks

www.armageddononline.net...

I know this has probably been spoken about but i think its so amazing that you never hear about the American doller bills conspiracy.

when its also clearly there.

what do you guys think

if you have found anymore please put them here cause i wanna see more.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Also if somebody could tell me how to get pictures up so you can see it without a link thank you.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Some of this is old news, but you bring in some things I haven't seen yet, like to word "Osama" on the loot.
The other thing you mentioned is the "All seeing eye". You can also find that on a chic's shirt on this site here: www.hypnobro.com...
Keep in mind that it is not your average dude at that website, as his My Space page lists his age as 101 years old!
For that matter, anyone who can accurately show that they are "psychic" or are capable of "stage hypnosis" are obviously not from around here, as none of that is possible with current technology, but you see them doing it anyway!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
sorry... messed up....

Click on the picture of the monitor above

[edit on 17-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rue, so if it comes off as rude then I appoogize ahead o time. The design fr the paper dollar bills was not just made up a fw years ago. I don't have the exact data in front of me(about to head to work) but I can almost gurantee that it is more than at least 30 years old(probably older) massive coincidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

That was kinda wha i was saying i mean its not something that you can just find anywhere just by looking it just hapens to be on the AMERICAN doller bill and it was made as you said around or over 30 years ago.

thanks for the post btw and it wasnt rude well to me anyway

new topics

top topics

join