It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photoshop for video-fakers heaven!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
www.engadget.com...

Dynamic mattes, scene reconstruction all at the touch of a button. Previously this kind of power was only available in high end suites like Inferno, Shake & Combustion. Now the school kiddies will be swamping us with even more retarded fake UFO/Aliens/Repoid videos.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is why I NEVER believe ANY alien/UFO/crytozoology pictures/videos. It really angers me. You can only trust your own perception

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
the only way around it is to have multiple unrelated witness video & testimony around the incident otherwise its highly suspect. And now this will put so much power at the hands of morons the UFO scene will take even more hits from trolls. Sad really.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Am I the only one who sees a positive from this as well?

It can enhance otherwise blurry or over exposed shots.

So instead of speculating what that blurry film might be, now it might be possible to clarify it better now.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yea but only if you happened to take some nice crisp high res pictures to augment it. No doubt it will have positive effects, but relating to UFO's its gonna be used to create mass confusion/fakery. Probably Psyops will use it as dis-info to discredit legit UFO videos that may appear.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Am I the only one who sees a positive from this as well?

It can enhance otherwise blurry or over exposed shots.

So instead of speculating what that blurry film might be, now it might be possible to clarify it better now.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
it's a good idea that most likely will be used to trick us.
is there a way to get exif data from video?

[edit on 17-8-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by obamassoul

Thanks, while I've said over and over how easy this is, I think your link kinda sets it in stone.
Hopefully this will tone down the amount of sensationalism around here and instead start resharping our common starting ground in the relations of "attacking" videos and photos.

It's just too bad that things have come to this

new topics

top topics

join