It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hey guys first off to say I'm not new to the site. Some odd reason ATS can never recover my passwords just gives an error (can't find email/account) so I'm kinda forced to create new accounts every 3 months. (Account Roman_s, Mr_Sushkov)

So about these dreams, I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately. Very weird, dreams I've never had before. Some are even alien related, but the thing is I barely think about aliens. They aren't on my mind at all unless I go to ATS.

So this one I'm standing in the room I was sleeping in and I'm at my closet door with my girlfriend standing by my side. She's talking about something that I forgot and I had something in my hand to give to her. It was like a gift or something so I hand it to her. Then I end up turning around and guess what? Yup, a 6 foot tall grey looking dead into my eye. Now I don't know why I found him hostile or anything, but I just grabbed this "alien" by it's throat and tightened my grip as tight as I could. Next I took my other hand and drove my thumb into it's huge black eyes and I could feel my thumb penetrating his eye and entering the brain. I don't know if it was dead or not, but the dream ended.

It all felt very real, but what dream don't feel real?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
very weird,have you had any other dreams you can tell us about?
If not,could you tell us if you're girl friend has had the same dream
thanks.

Spike

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Spike Spiegle]

join