It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York's Video Vigilante, Scourge of Parking Enforcers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Buying TAMPONS is now an excuse for illegal parking? !!!!!

Well, who knew?

Seriously, is there a minimum IQ required to be employed by NYC? LMAO

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Believe me, it's not just in the big cities. I live in Green Bay, and a couple years back when I was working nights, I'd stop in and visit a friend working in a 24 hour C-Store. The cops would have their little on duty gatherings, and tell some pretty interesting stories. Skimming cash or drugs from busts, taking whores into back alleys for a little fun, offering drunk women rides home just to get a piece. I've even been pulled over for "Driving Suspiciously", while doing nothing but driving in regular traffic.

This guy can keep posting his videos, but I doubt it will do any good. I'd like to see more people do it though, then maybe it would do something.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
After watching Jimmy Justice I have new found respect for the Police of NY City. They truly showed more restraint than I would have imagined.

What a hoot!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Showing restraint when they break the laws they penalize other people for brings respect?

How so?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Is it sheer coincidence all of these "officers" are obese black women?

Or is there a pattern here?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched Earth
Is it sheer coincidence all of these "officers" are obese black women?

Or is there a pattern here?

So you're saying that Jimmy is picking on obese black women? Could be... or maybe others are too afraid to lose their jobs.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Man I agree with the corrupt meter maids theory.

I live in LA and just 6 months ago I get a notice for a parking ticket that I never received. Somehow I also was never issued the notice of a parking ticket in the mail. what I got was the second notice telling me the fine had just doubled. I went to the actual place to pay the ticket in west LA and tried to see if it was a mistake or something. no they had a copy of a ticket issued on a day when I was working. The best part I got the ticket for not having a permit to park on the street it was parked on. Sux cause I have a permit, my work pays for one for all of their employees, and I never really take it off the rear view mirror. I had my permit up the day I got the ticket. what BS. I still had to pay the fine at double even though it was their fault. they pretty much assumed I was making it all up or something.

What pisses me off the most is meter maid giving tickets for being parked too long in one spot. ie... 2 hour parking etc... I used to live on a street that had only two hour parking. my family had four cars so one of us always had to park on the street since the garage and drive way only could hold three. frequently it was me. the street had few spots one could park and in front of my house it was a spot only about 20 feet long. basically a car length and a half. SO on my days off I noticed I was getting a lot of these BS 25 dollar fines for being parked in front of my own house for too long. but a lot of the time I knew I hadn't been parked there for too long. often I would go to the store or market for 45 minutes and then come back and park in the only spot in front of my house that I could. I would walk out 30 minutes later to go do something else and find a parking ticket for being parked for over 2 hours. I knew that wasn't right, I had moved my car, wouldn't they have noticed that or did they just assume my car had been parked there for over 2 hours? well I decided to do a sting op on them and watch these meter maids all day. turns out they would just drive by note where the cars were parked, drive by 2 hours later and if a car was in the same general spot write it a ticket. no chalk on the tires or any thing to prove that the car hadn't been moved. What BS. I had received a bunch of BS tickets that I didn't deserve. So now the two worst people on earth are meter maids and debt collectors.

Man I hate meter maids. Scum. Also, don't believe that crap that they can't take back a ticket once they've written it. I've seen them do it before for celebrities. they can do it for regular people too and not get in trouble for it or even have any of their superiors know about it.

What I don't get is why someone would willingly be a meter maid. I mean if you are qualified for that job there has to be at least one hundred other occupations you would be qualified for that pay the same, but nooooo dumbass decides to be a meter maid. despicable. LA's traffic Parking enforcement "keeping LA moving" my ass. Meter maids= losers.

Glad the guy is busting these hypocrites who abuse their power. although he is kinda annoying. he does run the risk of one of the meter maids risking their careers and trying to take a swing at him. cops hate cameras, cause cops know that 50% of the time they are going to be videotaped doing something against regulation. too easy to document the daily illegal doings of LAw enforcement.

Glad somebody is giving these bums called meter maids a taste of their own medicine

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If the cop is in or near his or her car then there is nothing wrong parking at a hydrant. They ARE above the law in some cases, and rightfully so.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What I find interesting is how when we need the police they're not there for us, and when we least need them, they come to us and screw us up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join