It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ATS Save the World?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
As I sit at my computer reading unending theories as to what is happening in our world and why; I , like some of you, come across many dark and scary scenarios

Baby eating reptilian world leaders

Staged UFO invasions

Illuminati bloodlines from ancient days controlling us through our most treasured beliefs

Multi-factioned governments undergoing constant internal war to start or prevent Armageddon

Cowardly men creating underground cities to live in while the world fries in the consequences of its folly

Cult worshiping Luciferians who sacrifice human trafficked children to Owls and other idols

pick your paradigm, doesn't matter to me, we are all here because we feel SOMETHING significant is happening and there are those who expect a beacon in the darkness soon

The arrival of [insert religion here]'s savior

Andromedans waiting to save us from catastrophe if we cant stop it on our own

Pleadians trying to convert us to alien theology

Cassiopeians getting us ready for the "wave"

A global raise in mass consciousness in 2012

again, pick your paradigm, it doesn't matter to me

when I read a conspiracy that seems to have validity, a conspiracy so horrible in nature, I get sucked into the outrage and desperately want to do something to stop the madness, to end this survivalist existence, to save the world

how do you save a world, armed with extinction level amounts of WMDs, that is in a downward spiral of hatred, malice, and an apathy that is just as destructive

I try to come up with some idea, ANY idea that goes beyond writing my congressman a strong worded letter, sign a petition, or make a short flick for youtube that just gets lost in the millions of meaningless tripe

It makes me feel helpless, hopeless, and I can conjure no solutions

until last night....

Last night, I had an idea, and it made me smile and it made me hope

but its only an idea, it isn't the solution, people are the solution

I am sure most are aware of the Coast to Coast experiments on mass-consciousness so I wont go into it here, I did try to find a website that covered the various experiments collectively but Google was not my friend tonight. So if someone does have a good link to this info and wants to provide it you have my gratitude.

Following these radio experiments I have seen many attempts across the internet message board panorama that have been feeble by comparison due to the lack of organization and mass interest. Not that I blame these people but it seems that it takes more people then you can find in one locale.

What if ATS can muster that organization. There are many big movers and shakers that read and post on these boards, people with an audience, who have contacts and can get every conspiracy radio show on board for it

ATS, working together, and utilizing the entire conspiracy network united could muster the biggest mass-consciousness event yet, and there is a place that has the attention of the entire world on it right now

the 2008 Olympics

Can ATS save the world?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I like your post.

I think the 1st step is in within each of us (as clichè as that sounds). Simply by questioning your reality within what we are told is reality, you are doing your job.

2nd, well that falls under mass awakening and conciousness en masse, to my understanding just 10% will do, then the other 90% fall in, based on the 100th monkey effect (you can google that).

3rd is, as know understand, self resposiblity for every action you take, and owning your problems you face (if and when you do). I laugh at this and think there would be a surge in lawyer retrenchment, and to some extent, "those elected to serve the people".

Lastly and this is the important one. Love. Love pure. No ego (as hard as that can be). This thing called love, resonates high frequencies, and it is, well, it is ... the "vibe" we all want (I believe anyway). With love, all "bad" emotions, such as fear and hate will not exist. They can't. Love without condition. Love with intent. Then the world WILL be peachy.

Z

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The internet is a very powerful tool. If there WS a threat to the planet and it was imminent, i am sure many readers and posters on this site would alert the world and be posting all over the net warning everyone. It would have to be pretty solid proof/evidence though that not even the most sceptical skeptic could dismiss.

if there was a political coup in my country and it became a military dictarorship, i for one would stand up and be counted and be part of a movement to bring back democracy. Like wise if the Huamn Race/Planet Earth was in imminent dangerous i would give my own life to save it, though there are many times when i despair at the folly of man.

It is often said that we are at our best when things are at their worst. How true.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, honestly, all anyone can do is try to raise awareness. Awareness is where a person's real power lies. We can contemplate what else we can do, but at the end of the day, it all equals naught if the world population is not willing to awaken to the truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
can evangelists save osama bin laden

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by _Heretic

good post,thanks

i feel this site and the others like this one are doing a lot to save humanity....by sharing the truth

eventually we are going to have NESARA

much love to you and all that is

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
While ATS is a marvelous educational tool, I don't think it can save the world. We can't even save ourselves from trolls; how can we save the world from all its much worse miseries?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Raise awareness?

I don't know, I've always thought that it's people like us were just meant to see the bigger picture, and that it was only a matter of when.

I see other people as a lost cause, the people who call me crazy.
They can keep going on about their life, they won't be upset about missing out on this.. until... well.. you know

[edit on 17-8-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
No, we cant save the world. Do you have any idea how many people that are stuck in the hamster wheel of working and taking care of kids who actually dont mind the world the way it is? It must be 95% of the western population.

I think the world sucks too, but I still run the hamster wheel because there is nothing else to do. The system is designed that way. if you want to survive, you need to work full time, which means you have no energy to change the world or even listen to someone who wants to change the world.

The world sucks and I believe we are heading for a major change in 2012. That keeps me interested. The thought of working for another 50 years and then dying doesnt seem all that much fun to me. I hope life will turn out to be meaningful soon.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm all for it! Let's try - what have we got to lose?

I'd like to suggest the first thing we could use for a test run (something we can all agree upon - not political or religious or all that debatable.)

I suggest that we all ask ourselves if we think that everyone in the world has the birth right of at least 2 cups of potable water a day. All ages, all races, all continents...

If, there are no objections. The next thing you do is you look at your own water from your tap or bottle or well or whatever and you research the source. You may be surprised to find that your water department's source of water is privately owned. Or that your bottled water company is owned by coca cola and comes from Africa or from a tap in Seattle etc.

The idea is just to learn the source of the water. Then post it on this thread.

Then we can research if any of these sources are contaminated by industry or damming and diverting water from communities, causing draught, famine etc. Or not.

If we find some are and some aren't - we post the info on this thread.

If we find some aren't contaminated and some are - we post that on the thread.

If we find the companies that have privatized the US water in many states - see if they are US companies or not - and how much control over US water flow etc. and post that.

It's just research, takes a little time, but it's free and it concerns something we already buy or pay for and we all find vital.

Then once we have our local information and consumer information and it's newsworthy - we all go to our local press on the same day. If we all write in - it will strike them as a buzz - especially if it's a slow news day - so we pick well - and ATSers will know a slow news day from a big one.

Just a suggestion as a trial run to save the world - one challenge at a time.

More suggestions for this or other ideas?

[edit on 8/17/2008 by trusername]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
well I see alot of positive remarks here, thx for no flames as this subject matter seems to attract them

aside from that I am getting the feeling that so far most of you don't buy that the mass-consciousness experiments are a real tangible possibility for effecting others

and I am OK with that, I am not trying to sell it

lots of encouragement on personal change and how to go about it and thanks for that, I am too am on a path towards my perceived truths and enlightenment

I do think however that if there something to this mass-conscious experiment and it were to be attempted again to effect a change in the world, aiming this phenomenon towards the Olympics in some way, where everyone is watching from the world over would really have alot more potential for world change then say putting some fires out

I suppose that would depend on what change was attempted so all could see

something that would reach through the TV screens and touch people...spiritually

what that could be, ...well I haven't been about to think of anything yet that would do such a thing

hmmm

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Not sure how much my opinion will count for, as I only joined an hour or so ago, though I've lurked here for a while.

Honestly, I don't believe we on here can save the world, not in the least. When people hear the words "Conspiracy Theory" they tend to think of some type of whackjob, a guy in a tinfoil hat who believes the alien's are after him. That in itself prejudices people against us, as they're not likely to believe someone who conjures up those type of images. Until people can look past that, and start listening to what people on here say, without so much bias, I think everything we say will be viewed with suspicion.

And, another thing to think about: People don't like to think the worst, that all these conspiracy theories have an ounce of truth to them. How can you make people listen when they don't want to hear.

All you can do is try, and hope you won't have to watch the world burn. That said, I'm all for trying, can't exactly make things worse, can it?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Welcome DarkPassenger. Glad you decided to come in out of the shadows. Your opinion is just as valid as anyone's and we welcome it. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I very strongly believe that things that are discussed on various forums and online, encompassing possibly 3-5% of the population, helps to bring major things to the light and trickles down into main stream knowledge. Though people have been given the meme to discount conspiracies, most believe in numerous ones anyway. It's like a domino effect. I've heard 10% is enough to make enough talk happen as to begin to hit critical mass. Already one of the main pushers for NAU is blaming too much opposition (ie. knowledge vs secrecy) and the internet as the main reason it may not happen. Mainstream news in Canada just said flouride lowers IQ and that people where demanding it be taken out of their water. Mainstream media also said there were alot of bad predictions being made for the next 2 years, obviously implying people should do their homework. I was surprised. I think we can blow the lid on things with enough people to help change the world. And so I thank all of you guys. You guys are wonderful!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Humanity has its foot on the pedal ready to go forward, only one push to light speed. Wait a minute, there's a man down the road....can you hear him? Telling you to stop, right now.

Just one more push. Only one.

What now?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Heretic
As I sit at my computer reading unending theories as to what is happening in our world and why; I , like some of you, come across many dark and scary scenarios

Baby eating reptilian world leaders

Staged UFO invasions

Illuminati bloodlines from ancient days controlling us through our most treasured beliefs

Multi-factioned governments undergoing constant internal war to start or prevent Armageddon

Cowardly men creating underground cities to live in while the world fries in the consequences of its folly

Cult worshiping Luciferians who sacrifice human trafficked children to Owls and other idols

pick your paradigm, doesn't matter to me, we are all here because we feel SOMETHING significant is happening and there are those who expect a beacon in the darkness soon

The arrival of [insert religion here]'s savior

Andromedans waiting to save us from catastrophe if we cant stop it on our own

Pleadians trying to convert us to alien theology

Cassiopeians getting us ready for the "wave"

A global raise in mass consciousness in 2012

again, pick your paradigm, it doesn't matter to me

when I read a conspiracy that seems to have validity, a conspiracy so horrible in nature, I get sucked into the outrage and desperately want to do something to stop the madness, to end this survivalist existence, to save the world

how do you save a world, armed with extinction level amounts of WMDs, that is in a downward spiral of hatred, malice, and an apathy that is just as destructive

I try to come up with some idea, ANY idea that goes beyond writing my congressman a strong worded letter, sign a petition, or make a short flick for youtube that just gets lost in the millions of meaningless tripe

It makes me feel helpless, hopeless, and I can conjure no solutions

until last night....

Last night, I had an idea, and it made me smile and it made me hope

but its only an idea, it isn't the solution, people are the solution

I am sure most are aware of the Coast to Coast experiments on mass-consciousness so I wont go into it here, I did try to find a website that covered the various experiments collectively but Google was not my friend tonight. So if someone does have a good link to this info and wants to provide it you have my gratitude.

Following these radio experiments I have seen many attempts across the internet message board panorama that have been feeble by comparison due to the lack of organization and mass interest. Not that I blame these people but it seems that it takes more people then you can find in one locale.

What if ATS can muster that organization. There are many big movers and shakers that read and post on these boards, people with an audience, who have contacts and can get every conspiracy radio show on board for it

ATS, working together, and utilizing the entire conspiracy network united could muster the biggest mass-consciousness event yet, and there is a place that has the attention of the entire world on it right now

the 2008 Olympics

Can ATS save the world?

Hmm... I would like to help if I can. here are some good websites to contact for starters..

www.labouragainstthewar.org.uk...

www.studentstopwar.org.uk...

www.bushwatch.com...

www.epic-usa.org...

Its a start right?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
awwwww....... what a really sweet and noble idea. Cute in fact
You do realize that ATS is a website and is incapable of saving anything, right? As far as the participants of ATS saving the world
I had a dream once that I was being screwed by Denis Leary, however I realized that the chance of that happening was about as likely as all the computer geeks on ATS saving the world...... not even slim, but none..... zilch... not gonna happen.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I guess you guys are right

*sigh*

ATS can NOT save the world...

peace all

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by _Heretic

At first sorry for my english.
Word in my office hasn’t got english dictionary. But it is only one more reason that your idea would be hard to come alive for many people all over the world. But lets go. Interesting topic but you mentioned one primal reason that it would be very dificoult. People are to lazy. For example me. It was so hard for me to log in to replay to you, becouse I have a very havy hand. Most people would’t do even this. Then I had to remember my pasword haha. Then I had to write this in english without dictionary and then it would be probably the last thing I would do about this. Do you think that without moneys, counting only on wirtual comunity we can do anythig good? And what should we do at first? What is the point of that mision?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by odyseusz]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by odyseusz]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join