It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*The Cover Up*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
people its time to wake up and look around you.

who is responsible for the cover up?,the greys themselves.

they have thoroughly infiltrated all aspects of our society,including the power structures capable of enforcing a cover up of epic proportions,under the guise of hostile aliens that the public must not know about due to reasons of national security,when infact its them hiding thier own existence.

wake up,your leaders are not your own,they are them at some point in the chain of command.

whats more,they themselves are in charge of the field of ufology with the view of ridiculing and downplaying the field,theyve infiltrared all aspects of it including this website.i suspect some of the mods may even be infilitators.

once the public realise this fact,all hell will break loose.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Actually, I think the people themselves do a pretty good job of making fun of themselves when it comes to UFOs and similar fields. Since many people in the field come out displaying pretty good evidence of being paranoid or delusional, and they end up being a pretty vocal minority, the aliens don't have to diddly.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If I had read your post BEFORE reading The Terra Papers... I would have rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah, right."

But since I could not make complete sense of the Universe, having many WHYs about the way things operate, I was seeking. And in my search, I was led to The Terra Papers, and, although I had several "Yeah, right" moments in the beginning, I read them entirely. And at the end I was shaking from a radical paradigm shift.

ALL my WHYs were addressed, were answered.

And the Papers say... That the Grays have thoroughly infiltrated all aspects of our society, including the power structures capable of enforcing a cover up of epic proportions, under the guise of hostile aliens that the public must not know about due to reasons of national security, when in fact it's them hiding their own existence.

But... They also suggest that there are not just Grays with an interest in our planet. There are several other races at least, and many are NOT on the side of the Grays.

Anyone interested in reading The Terra Papers, they are linked in my sig, plus I diligently went through the text and compiled a glossary which was posted twice (first set of posts had issues with editing) here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Actually, I think the people themselves do a pretty good job of making fun of themselves when it comes to UFOs and similar fields. Since many people in the field come out displaying pretty good evidence of being paranoid or delusional, and they end up being a pretty vocal minority, the aliens don't have to diddly.

ile think youl find that people make a pretty good job of making fun of themselves whatever and wherever you go.

its pretty obvious the subject of ufos and aliens have been purposely undermined to attack thier credibility,thus reduce the probability that the public will give the concept of extra terrestrials,ufos etc any heed.

thus what is certain is if you want to undermine something you attack its credibility,ie "john kerry is a flip flopper" or "a left wing nut".

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf

I hope school begins soon.. these young brains of mush.. have to much time on there hands.. and should be outside playing.. instead of dribbling this kind of b.s.

so tell me,why is the subject of ufo's a higly classified subject across the modern world in many governments?.

oh right its cos the highest echelons of the power structures minds have also turned to mush.

lastly you conduct yourself in the manner of a spoilt eight year old.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Do you have any proof or is this all just speculation?

new topics

top topics

join