It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-Introducing Myself, ATS Blackwater Expert, and A Welcome To All New Members

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

OK ENOUGH!

You have thrown down the gauntlet now. Time to make good on your accusations. I have provided you with a tell all test that will ensure that you and SKL are telling the truth!

You will provide me a 100 question test, WITH the answer key. I will call BW and verify those answers (don't bet I can't) The verifyable answers I will submit to SKL the member with the most verifyable answers wins.

It's simple. Heck, YOU get to come up with the questions. If you are unable or unwilling to do so then you have to get off of SKL's back! If you can then put up or shut up. Otherwise, STOP trying to derail this thread, or any other BW thread because you doubt the authenticity of SKL's alleged expertise in the subject.

Simple enough? Think that will slate your thirst for Denying Ignorance?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

SE doesn't have to prove anything. He is not the one with BLACKWATER EXPERT as a title (be it official or unofficial) and skipping around from thread to thread throwing his shiny gold BW expert badge into ppl's faces as though it gives him authority to to deny others the right to their opinions.

The person with the title using it as a "hall monitor badge" should be the one to have to prove it.

I seriously doubt SE could care less about being labeled the ATS blackwater expert... That was never the point

The *snip* (SLK) got his sticker from the teacher and that is all good and fine. It was the fact that he couldn't quit throwing it out and using it to manipulate, fish, and pathetically brag that got under the skin of some ppl here.

Since he had a pathetic attitude about it and didn't accept it graciously and humbly, it is time to put up or shut up. Although
looks like he had no choice but to go with the 2nd option which makes me wonder why he is allowed to keep that title up there.

But whatever.. speaks volumes if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Save your ENOUGH!!!! crap for your kids.

I'll be happy to provide a test. I take it you know someone at BW who would be willing to volunteer the info for you to verify correct?

Whats his handle?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This thread really confuses me

All I can say is, please calm down people.

No need to get so "intense"

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Alright... shall I take your hand and walk you through slowly? ATS Blackwater Expert taking yet another opportunity to flaunt his title that he gave to himself and had a mod approve.

After enduring many threads of "Post in my link I am the bw expert" and some "I put you in your place. They dubbed me bw expert" this was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.

People quit biting their bleeding tongues and asked that proof be given that he deserves this title so as to make sure that we are keeping to the idea of the board to deny ignorance bc all we have seen are one sided views that belong to other ppl copied and pasted.

Some heated comments.

Challenge laid down by SE.

*still with me here?*

Challenge not accepted by the alleged expert.

*waiting commences to see what happens and I am not sure many ppl are holding their breath at this point anymore

less confusing now?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I don't know anyone at BW, I have absolutly no real knowledge of people or practices at that company. But it is amaising what you can find out if you go straight to the source and ask.

I said enough, because frankly you two ARE acting like children.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Considering SKL has failed to defend his expertise in this thread, I would say it's a safe bet he knows his little pretend act is over with now

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched Earth

Considering SKL has failed to defend his expertise in this thread, I would say it's a safe bet he knows his little pretend act is over with now

Onward to the next conquest! You're leaving nothing but dust and smoke in your wake... I heard justamomma is an expert rocket scientist. What's your take on that?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

You will provide me a 100 question test, WITH the answer key.

How do we know you won't slip SKL the answer key on the down low just to shut everyone up? or "teach" us a lesson?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

well that is a good question, of course you have to ask yourself, have I ever done anything to you to merrit you not trusting me?

Have I given SKL the answers to the previous questions posed? If I had don't you think that he would have posted them?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

As I said in a previous post, he hasnt said anything. He knows his little pretend time is up.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I see so therefore that automatically lets you off the hook? Hmm to my knowledge you made some boasts about your expertise of Blackwater yourself.

Remember, I have absolutely no real knowledge of this company, I know of them, just not a whole lot about what they do per Se. So as far as it goes I have not made any boast about being any kind of expert.

So using the rationale that you have used, why do you feel that you are a BW expert? Can you provide proof that you know enough about BW to have trashed this thread? I don't see my U2U light on with a message from you listing 100 questions and answers yet...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If everyone could play nice and stop with the personal attacks, that would be just dandy.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Could you please post my quote where I claimed to be an expert?

I'll be waiting.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i dont think anybodys bashing anyone, just asking for credentials.

i think some form of Q&A would be great, maybe we could all learn something.

by the way, flaunting a title in everyones face is rather annoying. maybe you could just cut the crap with that huh?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Actually a competition thread would be a good idea to resolve this.. dont do this via U2Us put it out on the boards and open it up to all our membership.

If the staff set this up maybe they could throw in some points for the winner but more importantly the winner gets the "BW" title. Doing it this way no one is ordering / telling people what to do, which at the moment we are getting from both sides of the argument.

As pureevil said we might actually learn something at the same time, I dont know anything about the subject matter in question but after reading this thread im interested to see what all the fuss is about.

If S.E. wishes to take part in the competition (he can) and if SKL wishes to defend his title (he can), its their choice... nobody likes being told what to do.

So are we going to settle this in a civil manner and maybe have some fun at the same time (the fun part is optional, you can be serious if you want)

Is this a reasonable solution? or are we gonna carry on with the insults...

Though not from me, this is my last post in this thread.

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am willing to answer any and all questions pertinent to the topic at hand. The difference between SKL and myself is my answers would actually be truthful.

Sounds to me like your claiming to be an expert.

Now it also appears that you don't have the requisite knowledge enough to provide a questionare and answer key that would prove your alleged BW expertise.

Interesting, when SKL was participating in this thread, you were all for testing his BW knowlege with a test, however now that it is your own BW expertise on the line you are deflecting the issue and squirming to get out of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hi SPKL! Have great renewed respect for you now, I just thought you were smart, now I know you are.

Glad to see you get the reccognition you deserve, gonna be the next MOD? You would do a great job if it doesnt take away too much of your leasure reading time...

Sorry I have no spell check today, does bad penmanship irk you?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Were in the same boat. So since i dont want to be attacked ill just post a link or two ....

Civility and Decorum are Required

Terms And Conditions Of Use

Play Nice People !

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Hey Scorched Earth he isn't stating he's a jerkwater stalker. He is a jerkwater expert I mean come on lol. Do you know the answers to the questions you just asked? If so how? Why are you and justamomma always posting together, cant talk for yourself big guy lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join