It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! I am new.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

This place seems like a great place to converse about things that might not always be discuss-able with others, if you know what I mean

And that's why I'm here

And don't mind the screen name. I'm not truly crazy, and the "pyro" refers to my love of pyrotechnics, as in the art of pyrotechnics. I wrote some more about that in my profile (I think it worked...)

I also like making movies/videos, making computer games, making music sometimes (not very often though), and.. uh.. a lot of other stuff.

And yeah... that's it!

JAK

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS crazypyro.

Here's a complimentary copy of Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links which covers just about everything ATS. If there's anything you cannot find there or are unsure of as you get to know your way about please feel free to U2U me any time.

Jak

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by crazypyro

Welcome to ATS friend.

A couple of things. Be sure to read the terms and conditions, and be sure to be polite no personal attacks no cussing leave all that at the door.

This is a place of good civil debate.

I hope to see the best you have to offer for ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hello and welcome crazypyro

hope to see more threads and posts from you in the future

good luck and have fun

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Hey there crazypyro, welcome to ATS ... if your not crazy now you will be once you've been here a while *laughs manically*

Hope to see you around on the boards. Woody

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Namaste'

I am relatively new as well. In no time you will feel right at home.

Fish

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazypyro

And don't mind the screen name. I'm not truly crazy ...

If you say so, we shall see.

Welcome aboard, have fun, and start denying.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hey welcome Crazy Pyro,
Use Jak's link above, truly will save you hours of time looking for stuff!

Im sure you will have much growth, development and fun whilst at ATS.

Though also there is the common experience of seeing factual information that, will challenge your beliefs and way you think things are.

A double edged sword the truth my friend liberating, but also painful sometimes!

Looking forward to your contributions, if you are into Movies and photography you will probably really enjoy the Alien/UFO forum, there are a lot of very sharp and knowledgable people on those topics in that area, and im sure you can bring much to it and learn much too.

Have fun, don't take the flaming personaly and welcome to the truth tribe!

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hello Crazypyro! I have interests in the fields of making movies and games and stuff too. Nice to meet you.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Welcome at ATS. I'm looking forward to see what you contribute to ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
crazypyro, welcome to ATS, this indeed is a great place, and we are glad you are here, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to. I hope you can consider this post as your one stop shop for answers to most of the more frequently asked questions on this board.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself your ATS Concierge, or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to shoot me a U2U whenever you need a helping hand. I am always glad to help

Many of your questions can be answered by visiting this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site as well, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat.

In BTS (our sister board) one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now, and also get you those points. By signing up with ATS you are automatically signed up for BTS as well, all you need to do is log in and join in the fun with the rest of us.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site, if you have any questions and have met the requirements to do so, please feel free to U2U me anytime about any questions you might have. I would love to be able to help you whenever you need it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hiyah crazypiro,

Welcome to ATS! Happy posting

top topics

join