It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Phelps has to be using steroids!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I challenge anyone to test him and I assure you he will come out positive to the use of drugs. Steroids, creatine, or any other illegal acid used in sports. That guy is on something, I assure you. I go to the gym everyweek and you can just tell who's on dope. Look at this facial features? too unbalances and testerone use. Of course this is just a theory in my part. But i'm usually pretty good picking up on this stuff. Discuss.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

So you think he hasn't been tested? Why? Because he is "obviously" on steroids?

After so many cases of doping and the IOC being embarrassed I would think that anyone whose performance stands out as much as Phelps would be asked to fill a cup without hesitation.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It was actually reported extensively on NBC that he actually gets tested after every swim.

I'm trying to find the link. I'll be back.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I thought that the swimmers and Track & Field competitors are being to tested nearly constantly? To the point that there some that were complaining about the number of tests. If Phelps is doping, is doing a hell of a job of covering it up and much like Lance Armstrong, until there's a positive test result Phelps gets the benefit of the doubt in my book.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Do your research before you actually accuse someone of doping violations. Big deal that you go to the gym every week. I go nearly every day and I train with the bouncers from the local club in my area. From my experience you can easily tell who is on steroids and who isn't and Michael Phelps doesn't have a body that has induced steroids. Stop being a s**t stirrer..

JAK

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here: Please visit the above for further information and comment.

Thank you,

Jak

new topics

top topics

join