It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this moon base footage?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Good find ArMaP!

Not everything is a conspiracy. Otherwise it'd be called paranoia.

Especially when you mark a video of a farm in Libya is a secret base on the moon. But it seems a few people fell for it; hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
what you are seeing is irrigation in the desert, if you look at sat pictures from the desert regions you will see what i mean, they are mostly used in the far east to grow crops, will see if there are any images here somewhere.

the hunted few

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

irrigation in the desert

Moon Bases, get a grip

[edit on 17/8/2008 by weemadmental]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm sure someone will turn around and claim that the government are building Earth farms in such a design as to "prepare us for the truth"

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Pause it and click to second 14. Is there supposed to be a double image on the zoom out?

Zoom out? it's a quick transition between two clips, not a continuous zoom out. Why would that be of any consequence?

-rrr

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

The video is very interesting why do you assume its alien? complexity may suggest man made modules being connected as one unit great vedio anyway keep it up though who knows!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What if that were not on the surface, but exposed below it. Perhaps the outer shell has weathered away in that one area exposing the honeycomb like structure of the artificial satellite - our moon. Did Richard Hoagland go into quite a bit of detail about hexagon's and them being a Universal building block for the entire universe?

Perhaps the entire moon is a giant monitoring base and what we see here is a small section of what holds the entire thing together.

I believe a few other moons have similar properties and even reveal some of their shape in certain angles of lighting in images obtained by NASA and others.

Just a thought.

I mean really, how many of us have been to the moon? What, are we going to take NASA's word for what it is made up of and what is really there? I think not.

And what and how would they tell you if they knew?

NASA:
Um, we feel we must reveal that we as humans are really just an extreme and long studied experiment. We have been observed for over a million years by intellegent biological/drone machine like beings from a relatively nearbye starsystem.

Our human bodies are containers for souls which are there to record the lives of every person that has ever lived. Upon life termination they are collected and reviewed on a base within the moon.

We were told upon visiting the moon never to return and to keep all knowledge of their existence from the people of the Earth. In addition they said very specifically that if they were to be revealed to the human race, or discovered, the human experiment would fail/end and that there would be no further need for our existance.

Cheers - you never know

[edit on 17-8-2008 by arizonascott]

[edit on 17-8-2008 by arizonascott]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
It look like Mars to me, not the Moon... Hell it doesnt even look CLOSE to the Moon.

I doubt its even real though. Who would be filming it?

On a side note, regardless whether or not this is the moon, that is very similar to what the moon looks like. The moon isn't a white-gray ball. It just appears that way because the light is so intense from Earth and it's so scattered in our atmosphere, you can't see the color.

If you left the Earth and you weren't subject to our atmosphere, the moon would appear like this:

That is a picture of the moon hypersaturated. That basically means the colors are very exaggerated, but they're not fake. They're just enhanced to show them more clearly. The moon itself looks just like this, just not nearly this exaggerated. The colors are there, though.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by ChocoTaco369]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There is no footage of the camera zooming in. The footage afterwards shows a brown type surface. What the hell is this? It looks like a satellite array somewhere on Earth. Are we supposed to play stupid like NASA and be amazed by the core samples or the photos of rocks. Hey wait this is the DOOM team they sent years ago recovering remains of ancient civilizations abandoned by war gods from back when you were just 96% opossum. That leaves you in the dust. You know like the stuff that covers everything and anything all over the place. Advanced technology is a lie. Vote to keep your guns and to build bigger walls around the border. Raise your hand for fusion reactors and more nuclear warheads.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
On a side note, regardless whether or not this is the moon, that is very similar to what the moon looks like. The moon isn't a white-gray ball. It just appears that way because the light is so intense from Earth and it's so scattered in our atmosphere, you can't see the color.

Its not just the color though. When the entire "planet" is visible in the footage, its quite clearly not the moon due to fact there is no cratering in sight and fuzzy appearance, ie atmospheric blocking (or a hidously low res image stretched over it). The zoom in just further enchance it, due to the sheer scale of the "base". There should be at least one crater in there, dont you think?

Regardless, its just irrigation and a hoax.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
For some reason it looks like it was filmed in the 70's to me lol

I understand that things can often appear different colors due to age and film type and such but why does the "moon" look red in color?

Also it seems way to shaky to be some sort of mounted camera so I'm guessing its a hand held one. Does anyone know anything on the Apollo hand-held cameras? I know they used definitely used them before.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

- One poster mentioned land / earth based storage tanks, would love to see some links for reference. Another notices signs of atmosphere. ( Interesting observations.)

Desert Farming in Libya.

Original Link

There are a lot of images similar to these, but.. Im not sure, but that seems like an almost perfect match?

Link with more details

More images -

[edit on 8/18/2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It looked suspiciously like Earth, so I went looking for farms on the desert, and I found this.

Desert farm in Libya

I think I have seen enough.

Ahaha damn you ArMap !!

Beaten to it, I knew it would happen !

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Seriously, does anyone do any research before they post here? 99 percent of all the posts here are downright lies and the ohter 1% are by completely insane people.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle
There are a lot of images similar to these, but.. Im not sure, but that seems like an almost perfect match?

Perfect Match?.......NOT !

Not sayin' the OP footage is on moon, mind you. I am leaning towards earth-based storage tanks. And sure some could have been added/rearranged.

Quite similar, but I am still Kurious.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Maybe aliens are growing crops on the moon.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Seriously, does anyone do any research before they post here? 99 percent of all the posts here are downright lies and the ohter 1% are by completely insane people.

In which percentage does you post belong?

Just Kurious?

regards......kk ( Proud member of the 1%)

"Baseball is 90% mental -- the other half is physical." - Yogi Berra

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Hey there. First, Does anyone know if this "unknown" object is located on the dark side of the moon ? If so it vary well be a old base, That the Draconians currently have control over. It looks like what appears to be a small part of something, notice how the sand/ground looks like its covering most of it. thats likely only 10% of its size.

SSwag

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I belong to the "I know an obvious hoax when I see one" club. I also belong to "the earth has an atmosphere and clouds and the moon doesn't" club.

I have a minor membership to the "there is nothing on the moon except dirt and rocks" club.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

And apparently you also belong to the "I did not read all the posts" club.

If you read all the posts then I don't know to which club you belong...

<< 1  2   >>

join