It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this moon base footage?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Didn't the US secretly "import" a large number of top german scientists after the war? Whatever advanced tech the germans had in the 40s is now in the hands of the US.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I can't get behind this one guys and girls.

Those dot patterns resemble those that you see in the midwestern US, specifically those in the grain belt.

Check it out on Google Earth, you'll see what I mean.

Here are some quickly done coordinates...41degrees,40'31.64" N by 104 degrees, 10' 19.87" W

This looks like a photo shop job to me...a good one...but a fake all the same.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is what the poster 9thprotocol says in his/hers profile on YouTube:

some of the vids I post may turn out be duplicates to other people's... but I don't care coz the truth gets spread even quicker...and some may turn out to be fake but I don't care about that either coz they REPRESENT the REAL UFO presence on this planet..some of the vid's I post I believe to be genuine UFO/Alien sightings..some I believe to be fake...and some are for entertainment purposes only..I leave you to decide which is which.

www.youtube.com...

I wouldn't take this video very seriously.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Pause it and click to second 14. Is there supposed to be a double image on the zoom out?

I don't think it was a zoom out. I played the video to the 12 second mark and then clicked pause/play quickly to mimic a step effect. It looks more like it was a fade from zoom in to zoom out. So depending on the speed of the fade you could possibly get a momentary double image. Is it even possible to do this with a camcorder? The video must have been edited in a video editing program to produce this type of fade effect. So anything is possible I guess.

My 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It looked suspiciously like Earth, so I went looking for farms on the desert, and I found this.

Desert farm in Libya

I think I have seen enough.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Nice bit of editting.

Do a Google Earth search for either AL JAWF or AL KHUFRAH both next to each other in Libya.

Slight variation in disc's but they do rotate the crops. Notice the same white area that is next to Al Jawf. Same as in the video.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I think I have seen enough.

Yup. Now we have undeniable proof that the Libyans have a secret space program and have established bases on the Moon. Good work!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Flew Over the Oasis on the way back from a Holiday in Kenya back in 2007 and the layout stuck in my head.

Maybe its the other way round - The Libyans are desendents of moon people LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
[edit on 17-8-2008 by skekke]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by skekke
wow! never seen this footage before..

And apparently you haven't read the rest of the thread...

must say it needs further investigation...

Done, read above.

look pretty real to me...

To me it also looks real, the problem is not that.

have seen a couple of pictures of moon bases and mars bases before...
I have never seen any convincing photo, but maybe I am just harder to convince.

Its something there,, no question...

No question about that, but the question is "where is the 'there'?".

In this case, the 'there', apparently, is Libya, so yes, there is something in there.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Good job.
It's Earth not the moon.
Dear hoaxer......nice try.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hi,

Actually i don't think its earth we are looking at on the video, the surface you are looking at in the video stretches way to big to be any continent on earth ?

And the objects on the planet/moon would be REALLY big, because they show up even when the camera is zoomed out so far that you can see the curve of the planet/moon.

But maybe I am wrong , I'm no expert on this

Just my thoughts...

Sorry for the bad english
!

Greets

Solid

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's on youtube, it MUST be authentic.

Honestly though, I've NEVER seen this video before. NEVER. And I doubt a lot of folks on this site have either.

And too be honest, if it's authentic footage of an alien base on the moon, it wouldn't just be on youtube.

Thanks though,

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That is not the moon lol

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
looks like mars to me also...

but anyway...also when its taken from earth..it must be huge...
never seen anything similar to this..

very good fake ...or maybe best evidence ever?

like usual....who know s

ps:
(just saw the google earth pics...so ..seems to be a good hoax -.-)

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My BS meter is off the charts on this one. The "holes" are rendered with sharp edges while the surroundings are blurred so bad you cannot see any detail. Somebody is playing around with video compositing software.

I am editing this post to change my position and agree with ArMaP. Nice job.

[edit on 8-18-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
damn libya!!! damn them and their space program to hell!!!! I knew that crazy homeless guy I ran into in front of the 7-11 in 1992 was right all along!!!! sneaky libyans and their mars bases!!!!

Now what does libya own mars? can they make that claim with the UN now? I'm scared!! everything I understood about this world has evaporated now that I know libya has mars colonies!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
double post.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
That is not the moon lol

Seriously folks. The moon is up in our sky and darn near full right now. Have you seen clouds and ocean up there before? Does the moon have an atmosphere? Is it made of green cheese? I would think you would have to be near blind to think that crater free object was Earth's moon. Let's keep our thinking caps on.

[edit on 8/17/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

+Star

Good find! Desert farms were my first thought watching this "moon base" video and that image just proves it even more so!

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Turiddu]

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Turiddu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join