It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this moon base footage?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If this is real, This Video speaks volumes.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Pause it and click to second 14. Is there supposed to be a double image on the zoom out?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So who is that?

Alpha Draconis as Alex Collier says or Orion Group?

How come so few people know anything about whos hanging around our planet?

sarc

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

.(I have no info on which Apollo mission shot this footage.)

That's from the youtube poster. It's not very helpful.

Looks to me like someone put some sticky dots on a photo of the moon and took a video of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
instead of first jumping to aliens... why not humans?

nazi's developed saucers and plasma weapons way back in 41.
and first to develop rockets

what would stop them from trying to get to the moon first?
then telling america to screw off with plasma weapons when we got there?

if i developed saucers and rockets and plasma weapons first.. I'd have gone to the moon and set up camp... wouldn't you?

-

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Looks to me like someone put some sticky dots on a photo of the moon and took a video of it.

er.. actually look at the top right area of the moon's discoloration between terrain types.. you can distinctly tell there's some parallax action going on..
doesn't look like a 2D image to me.
rate of perceived parallax matches the perceived approach rate.

if it's real.. it's damn cool.

I mean even if it's not real.. why wouldn't the Nazi's have gone to the moon?
or Antarctica for that matter.

you develop the most advanced technology the world has ever seen.. then.. oops! o well.. we fail.
I don't think so.
they have to have had a back up plan..
and a number of places to go hideout and continue your high technology development.

I mean even one MONTH into realizing what incredible technology i had on my hands.. I would have said .. ya know.. if we don't "succeed" here.. we've got to continue this.. somewhere else..
so all that highest level Germanic ingenuity could easily been applied to a highly complex and efficient flawless exit route.

-

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I don't see any parallax. The farther the viewpoint from an object, the more the viewpoint has to move to display a parallax effect. At the distance the camera is from the "surface" the camera does not change position enough in the brief time of the long shot to show naked eye parallax even if it were actually shot of the moon.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Solar panel clusters in the deserts of Arabia... this footage is worthless.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Phage

er.. actually look at the top right area of the moon's discoloration between terrain types.. you can distinctly tell there's some parallax action going on..
doesn't look like a 2D image to me.
rate of perceived parallax matches the perceived approach rate.

if it's real.. it's damn cool.

I mean even if it's not real.. why wouldn't the Nazi's have gone to the moon?
or Antarctica for that matter.

you develop the most advanced technology the world has ever seen.. then.. oops! o well.. we fail.
I don't think so.
they have to have had a back up plan..
and a number of places to go hideout and continue your high technology development.

I mean even one MONTH into realizing what incredible technology i had on my hands.. I would have said .. ya know.. if we don't "succeed" here.. we've got to continue this.. somewhere else..
so all that highest level Germanic ingenuity could easily been applied to a highly complex and efficient flawless exit route.

-

yep, it looks like spherical object turning, or spaceship going around a large spherical object...

this is very interesting, indeed... if genuine, of course

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Wow!
This is interesting! I've had an increased interest in these things lately.

I think it's very possible that there could be aliens created bases on our moon to observe us with the military threats!

Originally posted by Techsnow
Pause it and click to second 14. Is there supposed to be a double image on the zoom out?

Now in this case, perhaps the camera pulling out and zooming again.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

.it's well known the Aliens are mining for minerals on the Moon...

This in in the description of the video this youtube superstar posted as well.

I guess that settles it, cause it's "well known" LOL

This is nothing but, to quote a friend of mine from around these parts, "utter twaddle"

Those who are ignorant enough to continue giving this junk the time of day do nothing but cloud the subject and make legitimate mainstream discussion hard to take seriously.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Don't you remember Jamaica launched a rocket to the moon last year ?
They set up a bunch of tiki huts and now they are going dig a thousand mile sized hole, fill it with water and go fishing.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

the close up picture are just farms that use a circular watering system on earth in dry regions. you only have to go to google earth and you will find these all over areas that recieve little rainfall. these are quite common in the middle east.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Is it only me or the surface looks like having an atmosphere, clouds etc.? Wtf?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It look like Mars to me, not the Moon... Hell it doesnt even look CLOSE to the Moon.

I doubt its even real though. Who would be filming it?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Initially, I find the footage interesting and worthy of repeated viewings.

I may need to rip it to another format so I can analyze frame by frame. ( Time permitting as I am glued to Weather Channel and NOAA website monitoring the potential "Hurricane Fay")
-- I am in Florida, may need to go buy some Plywood.

At first blush:

- The footage doesn't scream fake like so many others.
( No overtly obvious plug-ins or over usage of post effects.)
- The Youtube Poster seems suspect / dubious.
- The latent double-image that Techsnow pointed out occurs at a cut / splice point. Not at a "Zoom". There are a myriad of reasons for this.
- One poster mentioned land / earth based storage tanks, would love to see some links for reference. Another notices signs of atmosphere. ( Interesting observations.)

The thing that intrigues me is the footage itself. At the bottom of the frame
there appears to be "head-switching" . Indicative of 3/4" Videotape format. ( Signs of Helical recording format widely used in 70's and 80's )
Rarely seen today among the plethora of fakes / hoaxers. Might be nothing.

I am not saying this is evidence of "Moon Bases", but rather the footage is worthy of further scrutiny in my book.

( Kurious to see reactions of others.) Nice find, Star to OP.

regards...........kk

[edit on 17-8-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The colors and surface features look more like Mars. Of course that begs the question who is filming this. I think this is a clip from a movie perhaps. Special effects are pretty advanced so a youtube clip just is not evidence of anything but clever humans at work.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by UFOTECH]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just knew I should not have viewed it. Rubbish.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That's an interesting one. My best guess would be it's a video of the earth with the color slightly altered or degraded towards red. The hexagonical structures appear too large to be on the surface, and you'll notice the clouds don't appear to obscure them at all. So, I think those are an array of solar panels in orbit.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Distractions4Nothing]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wow quite an interesting find, my first thoughts were holes in the ground, big ones, hence the darkness, in a pattern... but yes all the other ideas are just as valid, nobody will know until we can get ahold of the one who posted that up there...

It could be possible it was earth tho, just gotta change the video hue's around a bit and it could make it appear to be mars or the moon... lots of possiblities... wicked tho for sure

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join