It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA footage of 1991 space shuttle flight maybe a ufo spotted.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
here is another video from the same guy that I got the first one from.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ice forms around the engines. When thrust is applied, they break off. Do you notice how all of them come from the same direction? i.e. from the directon of the shuttle? Where is a single video of them flying from say.. the top of the screen. Or the right. They are all flying from left to right, just like the other ones I've seen. From the direction of the engines, right. It's not rocket science folks.

There WAS one video I'd like to see again. It was several VERY large disc-like objects, from right to left, and they don't look like chunks of ice at all. I've love to see that one again.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ice forms around the engines. When thrust is applied, they break off. Do you notice how all of them come from the same direction? i.e. from the directon of the shuttle? Where is a single video of them flying from say.. the top of the screen. Or the right. They are all flying from left to right, just like the other ones I've seen. From the direction of the engines, right. It's not rocket science folks.

There WAS one video I'd like to see again. It was several VERY large disc-like objects, from right to left, and they don't look like chunks of ice at all. I've love to see that one again.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

If your talking about that small bright lights then they simply dont go from right to left only. I count 4 going left to right and 4 going right to left, and one appears mid screen, also one changes direction. Ice?!?

Also what does everyone think about the one that changes direction It does so right on the side of a 'lens flare'. Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

No need to say sorry, I am not offended just kinda frustrated when I get people questions me instead of the content makeing me feel like I was just making fourm posts just get get attension or somthing.

I made a thread a while back about Don't buy a Dell , I told them Dell made the motherboard and the cases which in the laptop model I have has a design flaw where the case has a panel where it hits a chip when the case is under stress meaning when pressure is applied.

I was getting replies saying wow just one recall and the boy goes nuts lol.

even thought there is no recall till this very day.

I then had to give background on knowledge of my background on computer since people were thinking I was just upset with Dell and wanted to make up a story or somthing.

So I told them I am a programmer they didn't bealive me so I had to make a loop counter which I did and proved to them I am a programmer then they started to question me about knowing hardware then I just told them that I am not going that far since it will take a long time.

I am just saying I get frustrated when I am asked to prove something when I don't have proof I just post stuff I have heard to open a debate on somthing.

So I am not mad or upset. I already got called on here being gay for posting this.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

So how about this. Think about something before you post it. Don't just post it. Most if not all of the stuff on youtube is not reliable. I know, there are a lot of youtube posts, most if not all are junk. Don't be part of that crowd. Find something new. The junk on youtube, as you have been shown is not new.

If you find something you think might be worthwhile. Don't just post it and say "look at this". Give us your thoughts about it.

That would be a good start to getting some respect. In spite of what a lot of people think nowadays, respect is not deserved, it is earned.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
This footage is from a NASA satilight. If you expect me to give you a close up hd shot of a ufo and aliens and dark vader then sorry to fail you since I didn't recall trying to make a movie thread.

I like the post, and the video is cool too, would like to see it in better resolution than what YouTube allows. Any idea where such a copy can be found?

That being said, it is not "DARK" Vader in the movies, it is "DARTH" Vader.

You are instructed to proceed directly to the ship's Disbursing office and surrender your Geek Card to the Yoeman on duty. You are on double-secret geek probation until further notice.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
when i actually see an object reversing direction.....then i'll believe (which is the case in some of these ATS videos)

it's funny, because you have this doctrine of disbelief on here in the same manner as regular folk have doctrines of disbelief against this kind of thing

is it really laughable to consider that this could possible be an ice crystal? we know ice crystals form and are suspended in space from our shuttles, so why is that such a leap of faith for you?

abandon your system of assumptions and the extremism that is rampant in this forum and in the modern day world.......it's a damper on progression.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

computerwiz....let it go, my god

you said yourself in that thread that you didnt have a thurough background in hardware, and proved many times you still have a lot to learn

and you're still clinging to the figurative nuts of that thread in another thread....

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Thats a very good video man... seen it before doh.. It's not space junk, it's not a plane.. it's not a meteor. it's not swamp gas. it's not a weather balloon.. it's is something fast and intelligent controlled.. who's driving it? I don't know... But keep your eyes to the skies! I have seen many weird things lately with my new night vision goggles.. peace man!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Great post. Gettem talking this time. I cant see how objects that change speed and direction can be sattelites or ice crystals etc... Then again, I have no proff of anything else either.

Originally posted by skekke
I have seen many weird things lately with my new night vision goggles..

Night Vision gogs? wow. I've gotta get me some of those. Where they from my friend?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ocean Machine

I don't think I am indoctrined in any way, and I don't think many people on this thread would say that they have a doctrine of disbelief. Please if you think that this is an ice particle that is not truely reversing direction explain how, dont just assume we wont listen.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Ok now for those who say that its lens flare...i might be stupid by saying this but doesnt lens flares MOVE as the camera moves because direction of light changes?? those 2 "Flares" are solid as the camera moves over them....which makes em objects not Flares...but like i said i can be just stupid and think this...

[edit on 17-8-2008 by tmpxvx]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Horza

watch very closely at 1:43 as the object sudenly changes direction, look at the bottom centre of the screen at 1:46 what looks like a missile shoots towards the object that changes direction and just misses it? Its more clear if you look at the better footage on youtube.
I find it strange that the object changes direction then you see something fly towards it at high speed?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by immortal pagan
reply to post by Horza

watch very closely at 1:43 as the object sudenly changes direction, look at the bottom centre of the screen at 1:46 what looks like a missile shoots towards the object that changes direction and just misses it? Its more clear if you look at the better footage on youtube.
I find it strange that the object changes direction then you see something fly towards it at high speed?

Or maybe it's reacting to the same force that sent the other object shooting toward it?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

if you look at the last part of this footage look on the top left of the footage you start to see a fighter jet comes into the frame before the footage ends and the media logo comes up.

ROFL You can see fighter jets from outer space?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
At the end of the day it's just tiny dot's that could be anything.

It would make sense for them to change speed, they will obviously appear faster when they are directly in front of the camera and then appear to slow down as they move around the the sides of the earth because their horizontal movement relevant to the camera will decrease and eventually reverse as they orbit the earth.

Also nothing appears to change direction in this video, something going off the screen and then something coming onto the screen does not mean it was the same object, they are white dots, it's not as if you can tell them apart.

The weapons are meteors or other objects burning up in the atmosphere, that is so obvious that surely anyone who thinks otherwise has never experienced a shooting star.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It is quite possible that what we're seeing here are UFOs and not just the proverbial ice particles or a meteor shower. But to say there's a war going on between aliens and the US air force is a trifle far out. There's really nothing in that vid to substantiate that claim.

Now for those who think they are nothing but ice particles or meteors, have a look at this:

Check out the first part of this vid from the Space Shuttle – STS 80. In the beginning one can see a big semi transparent circular UFO entering the scene. Nine other UFOs are seen forming a circle around it, in full view of the Shuttle. Ice particles/meteors don't behave in this fashion!

Here is a video grab of the formation in full view of the Shuttle…

Video grab from STS-80

The vid from Liveleak…

www.liveleak.com...

Cheers!

[edit on 17-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Now this video is a lot better because it's just harder to explain what happens, it's still little obscure dots but they do appear to have some sense of coordination.

I've always liked this one.

Edit:

I still don't think they are aliens though. The guy says "look how the last orb enters the middle of the circle and lights up when it finds its place" but it seems to me it just lit up because it reached the same angle as the other orbs so whatever is lighting them up is now lighting the new orb up.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by fatdeeman]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

Also nothing appears to change direction in this video, something going off the screen and then something coming onto the screen does not mean it was the same object, they are white dots, it's not as if you can tell them apart.

Did you even watch the movie? the object we are talking about changes direction onscreen (Start from 1:38). Particularly, at the boundary of a 'lens flare'.

mikesingh
Heres another link to an animation I did for that that film I already posted it earlyer but if anyone wants to see this motion tracked here it is again. Some of if is quite bizarre The comment tells you when to look out for similar large disks.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Steve B]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join