It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA footage of 1991 space shuttle flight maybe a ufo spotted.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What do you guys think of this?? Do you think this could be some proof of somthing big that might happen soon???

[edit on 17-8-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Great find. It's footage like this and the one from the STS mission (75 or 80 can't remember) where you just have to wonder...what are these? All I can think of is Picard screaming HARD TO STARBOARD as the PTB fire one of their top-secret plasma weapons.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is one of those hardcore videos the naysayers look stupid on when they try to explain it away as comet, ice crystals, satelites, and space junk.

Great find and yeah...thats the real deal. At the 1:50 mark it doesnt seem the particle plasma cannons are fast enough...lol

[edit on 16-8-2008 by fastwalker23]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Where is the date shown? Where is it indicated that a UFO is being attack by U.S. Military?

The quality of the clip makes it impossible to see much more than a couple of dots moving around.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeppo
reply to post by computerwiz32

Nice thread title!

Pitty the video does not show anything interesting! Unless you are interested in ice particles, meteorites and dust!

Where is the UFO attack? Why make your thread title the way it is? Your gay!

Is that a personal attack?

As for the thread Title...it is quite misleading as at the begining of the video the first thing you see is "Date Unknown".

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

interesting,thanks for sharing

i have heard about the orders to shoot down UFO's....proves how dumb the Human leadership is.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
These objects are like others seen in NASA films. The large faint disks that first appear on the right of screen at about one minute, are very reminiscent of the objects that apear from the top right in this vid (sts-80) at 0:01 and 1:13.
www.youtube.com...
And are somewhat similar the infamous teather video on sts-75.

IMO this dosen't look like a fight more of an exchange, mainly I am noting the lack of explosions. However as these craft appear to be translucent in some way who knows what kind of effect weapons have on them.
As always unfortunately with these NASA videos we all wish for longer/better quality. But good find in its genuine

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

Personal attack!? No its a response to some body that is making misleading thread titles and wasting serious researchers time.

All i can see is a couple of dots and a streak which could be anything but If you want to believe that this video shows Grays , Reptillians or the Star Treck Enterprise beaming Darth Vader up and dogfighting with Klingons in in our atmosphere then be my guest.

Beam me up Scotty!

[edit on 16-8-2008 by skeppo]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by skeppo]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Lights can fly.

From NASA cameras on launches into orbit things go quite slowly.

Only Tesla said he could make a ship that fast.

Free the Tesla Patents the Illuminati have taken away from us.

Once the patents are in our hands we can deal with the liars and
mind controllers and the rest of the worthless rabble.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
ISn't that same day as a very active meteor shower that is the remnant of a Comet? The Persied(sp) I think.

If not, then there has to be a better explanation for this. Could it be that we are in a battle with Russia in space right now?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What freaking UFO's?. I can't see nothing...or are you talking about those two things that look like lens flare or something. People are still claiming those to be UFO's...
. Those are obviously something natural, they have been in NASA footage to often to be anything else. If NASA is trying to hide something, they aren't doing a good job or there is nothing to those light anomalies.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

It may be that all industrialized nations have this technology.

If from 100 year old electrostatics from Tesla coils then they had good
reason to keep it secret. And by sworn statements by all nations,
supposedly in 1955 in Geneva, risk death if even hinting at the
technology, thus all the denial or avoidance of knowing
anything about Tesla and the UFO.

Patents of Tesla have been taken away from the Patent Office not
only design the saucer but many electric generators to power
the craft. Free the Tesla Patents the Illuminati have taken away from us
and toss away HHO and other technology and enjoy the best
atomic energy available.

Ordinary mechanical weapons will not work on the saucer but
electrostatic devices might. Working on beams for it own propulsion
does not allow for much else but spraying trails might be possible.

The MIT Van Der Graff static generators were called atom smashers.
Tesla criticized the mechanical monstrosity and said his coils
could do the same electrically. So the Tesla flying machine (or
UFO if I may) is sort of flying in an atom smasher.

Some fun.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skeppo

wow are you stupid lol.... ok look at the footage closly. Nasa has satilights that orbit Earth. They record 24/7 .

There is a guy that gave this tape to a media company to display it on the internet ect.

The guy is said to be currently working in NASA the time frame is not certain they know for sure it's this year but some time between july16 to before aug 11th 08.

This footage shows an attack from the U.S gov on a ufo.

If you notice that this is not a full footage this footage all of it is not publicly released it's stashed hidden with other top secret stuff at NASA.

The guy was only able to obtain the first half of the tape where is shows the ufo goes to a low earth orbit where the U.S gov starts an attack on the ufo.

if you look at the last part of this footage look on the top left of the footage you start to see a fighter jet comes into the frame before the footage ends and the media logo comes up.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

your freaking serious aren't you. Do you have any proof to back up what you had just said, I'm talking about the guy handing out videos he is taking from NASA or works at NASA.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The footage is interesting but nowhere near conclusive. It will take expert analysis to determine what we're looking at so any conjecture is just conjecture til then.

Perhaps more footage will emerge that will be more detailed.

Keeping an open mind but with both feet on the ground is the best approach til better comes along.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Are those translucent discs supposed to be the UFO in question? They look a lot like lens flairs but then again they also look a lot like the UFO's seen in the tether incident. I could be wrong but to me it looks like the video cuts off just after one of the projectiles hits the translucent disc... you can even make out a faint explosion.

Those have got to be lens flairs... they are moving with the camera. I wouldn't be surprised if this was nothing more than a meteor shower.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I think this is the same video and it was posted Nov. 2006 YouTube

edit to add: I believe it's from a shuttle flight over 10 years ago..

[edit on 8/17/2008 by gotanybob]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gotanybob

Seems to be. I guess that rules out it happening this year...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by skeppo

Pardon me...yet cynically, it seems that your precious "Research" time seems to have been mis-directed, or maybe it is just your sense of illusion that you are even important enough to base any opinion at all regarding this issue.
I must say that is individuals like yourself, that spark more than an interest and curiosity...namely for two reasons:
(1) Interest due: To negate any claim so bias, without accepting the possibility that what any individual shows here at ATS, is done freely and willingly, so that all individuals that show an interest in support for this site, can make an educated decision, based upon their own interpretation of the "Facts" or lack thereof.
(2) Curiously due: Hmmm...Can you say "Dis-informationalist"?

In closing, "Kudos" to all that post Any information that they feel worthy of such! Do NOT be swayed by individuals that perceive themselves to be an authority on what you feel is important...They have historically tried that before, it's called...Communism!

Clearance: COSMIC

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join