It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
go to this twilight zone episode and listen to the date listed on a diary being read: 1:52

www.veoh.com...#

Hint: 911

Season 1 Episode 24 date: March 18, 1960

the story itself is strange about being immortal.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

This content is no longer available

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I just had a look at my copy of the DVD - it appeared 18 minutes and 11 seconds in. It's definitely there.

Oh my! Maybe the 11 seconds was intentionally left in too, to symbolize 9/11! And 18 minutes divided by 2 is 9! Holy potato slime, Batman! The coincidences are everywhere!

/end sarcasm.
paranoia = prevail

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AABacon

Originally posted by Stargate2012
Whoa! I just remembered. The clock in the Matrix that NEO wakes up is at 9:18, symbolizing Sept. 18th!

No but 9+1+8=18

18/3 = 6+6+6

man perfected in his own image

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Let's see:

Neo's passport in a movie as an expiration date of 9/11.
The movies weren't filmed in New York.
Therefore, certain persons in Hollywood knew that 9/11 was going to happen.

The logic here is blinding. I'm going to go buy two copies of the movie tomorrow so that I can see the photo confirmed on both movies! And then I'm going to go rent it from Blockbuster and check that as well. Same with Netflix. Each time I see the passport, I'll be more and more convinced that this simply cannot be a coincidence.

Or this could support the theories that new york city was not even real and didn't even exist on 9/11/2001

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is evidence that we actively have time travelers visiting our period in time and adding their "Mark" a calling card that proves they were time travelers. Similar to Graffiti I suppose, except this is done onto the time line while minimizing the impact.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
This is evidence that we actively have time travelers visiting our period in time and adding their "Mark" a calling card that proves they were time travelers. Similar to Graffiti I suppose, except this is done onto the time line while minimizing the impact.

Another theory.

Evidence that NYC didn't even exist.
Evidence that hollywood knew about 9/11/2001
Evidence of time travelers.
Evidence that the government demolished the WTC towers

all of thee above

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
here is something for the lunatic fringe to chew on:

The patch for FDNY "TEN HOUSE" - quarters for Ladder 10/Engine 10
which was located across the street from WTC

MASTERS OF DISASTER

www.fdnytenhouse.com...

Now why would a fire house call thenselves that ?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The 9/11 on his pass is indeed very interesting, it is also very interesting that the office in wich he worked in the movie, happens to be the twin towers.

The little bug being inserted into Neo, this might have any relation with the micro chips coming in the future?. I know i have a chip in my passport right now.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
it is something that follows keanu reeves (11 letter name) even his other film, constantine (11 letters again), was released into DVD format on 11th of July. there was even supposed to be a curse on the set, crew and cast of the matrix films but they wanna hush that up.
check net for strange number 11, loads of strange goings on.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I thought I would throw a link to a thread of mine about the old show Get Smart, Episode 52 into the mix here. Another 9-11 related 'cooincidence' that apparently prompted a visit from the Central Intelligence Agency.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit:

Originally posted by thedman
here is something for the lunatic fringe to chew on:

The patch for FDNY "TEN HOUSE" - quarters for Ladder 10/Engine 10
which was located across the street from WTC

MASTERS OF DISASTER

www.fdnytenhouse.com...

Now why would a fire house call thenselves that ?

Uh... maybe because they are adept rescue personel who respond to disasters? Skepticism is one thing, Dman, but if you're going to poke a stick at what you call the lunatic fringe, try poking it into a little Relevance first eh?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting, But It made me curious about the other date sept. 13 1971

Here what I found

Sept. 9-13, 1971: New York State Troopers Kill 39 Men in Raid To End Attica Prison Uprising
The rebellion began on Sept. 9 as a protest against jail conditions and ended on Sept. 13 as one of the bloodiest days in the 20th century in the U.S. The state of New York eventually paid the surviving prisoners $12 million in damages for killing, beating and torturing prisoners.

www.democracynow.org...

Interesting???

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Almost certainly not the Watchowski brothers!

I'm fascinated by the proposition that they were 'leaned on' re: the overarching plot and final outcome...

Will be looking into this some more.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

I heard of someone here on ATS who had a sort of cybernetic alien creature inserted into their body; a bio-mechanical device or a living creature, can't be sure. Such things have been referenced by singer Thom Yorke on his album The Eraser, as well as in a multitude of other sources (including some avatars on ATS - somehow). It was implanted to maintain a degree of fear in that person. This happened before the original matrix film came out. Can't remember the details now though.

edit on 14-9-2010 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
proof Hollywood not some puppet president planned it, chiefly

not just the expiration date being 9/11/2001 but also the city of birth being listed as downtown, capital - indicating twin attacks in downtown (nyc) and the capital (pentagon).

shameless ptb!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Listen to the words the children practiced their reading on 9/11 with Bush in the classroom...

KITE, HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join