It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You can't pin this one the NEOCONS.
The Matrix was filmed in 1998.
W became POTUS in 2001.
Clinton was POTUS during filming.
I guess he is the 911 mastermind.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I wonder if subconsciously , as the important date 91101 approached ,some people may have had the numbers come to the forefront of their minds . A' la' close encounters when some people have the vision of devils tower - I hope thats not too far into the realms of science fiction , but I'm sure its a possibility.
I know before the twin towers were destroyed there was a man in U.K who went into a bank with pictures of premonitions he had had , to get them photographed and timestamped by the banks security cameras - one of the drawings he had made was of 2 towers burning . Will try and find the link -

Global consciousness is coming - there are posts on here about it, there are also posts about how people are feeling slightly 'different' , I think we're becoming in tune with each other slowly but surely .

Whilst looking for the page on the premonition guy I found this , another forewarning?

Oh , also btw as I was typing 91101 I thought of a zip code check - Sacramento California is 91101
[edit on 8/17/2008 by mrbenn]

[edit on 8/17/2008 by mrbenn]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yeah it's definetly there. For me it's at 16:08 thou.

Anyway it's huge couicidence, the only problem is, the 911 could be becaus of 911 emergency too. If it wasn't for that I would belive something very strange is going on, but that emergency 911 number is, well you can't deny that too.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Good eye Val- I looked at the pic and it looked for all the world like a 11 until you spoke up. But I zoomed in and Val's right- Sept 13.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
for those doubting the image,

from IMDB

"Some personal information can be seen on Thomas Anderson's "criminal record" that Agent Smith glances at when he interrogates Neo: The last update to the file was July 22, 1998 Neo's date of birth is "March 11, 1962" Neo's place of birth is "Lower Downtown, Capitol City" Neo's mother's maiden name is "Michelle McCahey" Neo's father's name is "John Anderson" Neo attended "Central West Junior High" and "Owen Paterson High" (named after the film's production designer). Seconds later a photocopy of his passport can be seen. There the place of his birth is CAPITAL CITY USA, his date of birth is the 13th of September 1971, the passport was issued on the 12th of September 1991 and will expire on the 11th of September 2001."

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
And here's another one for you to throw in the mix:

From The Big Lebowski; The same day that The Dude is writing a check for a 69 cent purchase of Half-n-Half (9/11/91) the elder Shrub was making his speech on the NWO.

So The Dude is in on something too, I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Comma8Comma1]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Take your own pill there friend. It was the day American Liberty expired, or have you forgotten since then more constitutional rights are being stepped on and overlooked in the name of finding those pesky terrorists?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yo, this is how the sentient field works.

Present era events can "dilute" themselves in past clues.
Legends, fables...they all work the same.

See this as a 4th dimension thingy. For the accessory guy, choosing this date was a coincidence, but in fact he tapped the information from the all-knowing timeless information field.

There's really an holographic natutre to things, and if you can get to the center of the P-list, or become God-like, there is even more ideas related to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is merely 'weird coincidence' as the OP claimed in his title.

So the date on Neo, a fictional character in the movie 'The Matrix'coincides with a date in one America's darkest history. It STILL doesn't prove anything.

So what do you guys propose? That the scriptwriter was somehow involved in the masterminding of the events that lead to the terror attacks on September 11 2001?

That someone in the shadow government convinced the scriptwriter to put the date 11 of September on Neo's fictional passport that only a conspiracy theorist would notice?

Why?

This so called 'coincidental evidence' doesn't prove anything.

Tell me what does it prove? That the Wachowski brothers were somehow involved? The Hollywood was involved?

[edit on 17-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
The dates of September 11, 12, and 13 are all present on Neo's passport.
I would really love to know who decided that Neo's passport should include those specific details.

It's not in the movie script from 1996, so the passport details have been added later by the movie director I guess.

The Matrix : Movie script

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There have been other coincidence in history as well.

THE WTC TRAGEDY: WAS IT PROPHESIED?" > Page 1, 2

Song Lyrics and Album Covers
It is inevitable when some great tragedy strikes that by coincidence a previously created work of art, fiction or music will be seen as a foretelling. One of the most famous examples of this was a short story called "Futility" by Morgan Robertson that eerily foretold the sinking of the Titanic. In the story, written 12 years before the Titanic disaster, Robertson wrote of a ship called the Titan that met its fate by striking an iceberg on its starboard side and sinking. In size and capacity, along with many other parallels, the Titan's resemblance to Titanic is uncanny.

Similarly, song lyrics and an album cover have been cited as being predictive of the WTC attack. A song called "Mesias" (Messiah), written and performed by Guatemalan pop artist Ricardo Arjona, contains lyrics that have some interesting similarities to the WTC case:

The Messiah was born in New York
He drives an armored car out of precaution
The Pope fears some massive loss. ...
[The Messiah] is preparing a blow, and no one knows the date. ...
He has an associate in Japan, another in Afghanistan
He speaks with God daily through the Internet
He promotes change and he's made enemies.

The Church accuses him of heresy
And the Pentagon [accuses him] of [being a] terrorist. ...
It's on the front page of the New York Times
And a cloud of doubt casts a shadow on the sun.

An album cover that was planned for an upcoming release by the hip hop group The Coup is far more disturbingly accurate. The cover art for the album "Party Music," created about two months ago, depicts two members of the group posed in front of the World Trade Center's twin towers, which are exploding. The fire and smoke billowing from the buildings in the artwork are startlingly similar to the photos and video taken shortly after the second terrorist-controlled plane struck the towers. The coincidence - or foreshadowing - is astonishing. The label, 75 Ark, has decided not to use the artwork on the album cover.

paranormal.about.com...

It seems the Matrix or other movies are not the same. But like they say: We need to pay attention to the present so the future is better.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by apk4o7mxb]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Really makes me wonder, I mean, coincidence???
Ugh - it makes me want to cry.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Great find.

Show them more and more proof, and they will STILL argue there is nothing to
see.

Can we now see how infiltrated ATS, and society is with the Satan worshipping disinfo agents and their secret societies to throw us off the real truth...

Talk about false prophet. They are here in abundance.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
I remember watching that scene and the prints on the passport was waaaay too small to make out anything.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

obviously you have never heard of HD (that's short for high definition)...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

What are you babbling about? Manasseh you were saying that space was god and thats how we move in space is because of god. You didnt think you would get any heat for saying that?

Anyway this actually makes a lot of sense. Look at the way things are today, very much like the matrix a world behind a world and not everyone can see the hidden world only those who accept the possibility of that world being there can see it.

Read this thread and see that what you are trying to do cant be done.
Proving the exsistance of god cant be done...

And realize God said no one should judge anyone except for him. So by you calling people false prophets (judging them) you are going against gods word. God said love your fellow man no matter who they are and to leave the judging to him because you dont know god does know.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by caballero]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Interesting that 3/11 was also mentioned in the films. that date links to the Madrid bombings. The date listed was 3/11/1962, 42 years prior to the Madrid bombings. I suppose a link could be made with the number 42 and George W Bush, since he is the 42nd person to be president.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh
Show them more and more proof, and they will STILL argue there is nothing to
see.

Oh dear. Do you really think a coincidence regarding dates in a movie and the date of a tragedy is proof of something? Are you sure you're not playing a bit of selective "connect the dots"? If this is proof for you, fine. Just try to have an open enough mind to conceive of the fact that some people have...err...more stringent criteria for things like proof.

Can we now see how infiltrated ATS, and society is with the Satan worshipping disinfo agents and their secret societies to throw us off the real truth...

Ah, yes, yes. We have higher standards of proof than you and aren't quite so willing to believe, so that makes us Satan worshippers and part of your grand conspiracy. This clearly shows that you are the open minded ones while we remain close minded

Never forget: we're out to get you.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

The reason for the consecutive dates, I think, is because someone tries to tell us that he was issued a passport on the day after he was born on the 14th of September 71 , 10 years later it is issued on the 13th September 81 with an expiry date of 12th September 91 after which the date becomes 11th September 01. A nice detail that has been well thought out and shows the layers and detail of this movie. Nothing has been left to chance. Having said that, I still believe it is a coincidence

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
clinton was the 42nd president.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There are all kind of things that pop up similiar to this.
Should a person think that theres some hidden meaning? I would not say so.
It is nothing more than a simple coincidence.
People see what they want to see and you cannot tell them otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join