It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lostshootingstar

the matrix is still a production of warner brothers. wich belongs to the walt disney coorporation. and the disney is one of out of the 13 illuminatis famillys.

oh and go check out on youtube. GDI propendaga video. from command and conquer. made in 1995, by westwood studios. sold to EA games in 1998 and finally putted out of buisness in 2003.

i trying to find what does this symbol is representing. square triangle circle.

sony playstion have it, quebecor TVA got it and ctv too.

you can mail me at [email protected]

yeah google mail. im not affraid of them, i got nothing to hide.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Matrix was made to entertain and reference the bible and make paranoid (the whole trilogy). It has evil in it as much media does as forced either subliminally or subconsciously.

In the following it leads up to the matrix conspiracy I have. Neo in the 3rd movie gave his life to save the people of Zion (bible reference with Jesus and Zion was in bible). The oracle turned out to be bad and thus referenced the False Prophet of the bible and the machines or Mr.Smith represents the Anti-Christ and other things.

HAB is a type of red algae and in the movie XXX they use a machine to kill called AHAB.

Red algae has domoic acid and saxitoxin that kills and causes amnesia and paralysis. There is no cure and can't be destroyed by freezing.

In the demented cultish anime Mnemosyne they say they will use the domoic acid from the red algae to help spread the 'seeing god' unlucky disease which is evil. They said that people would flee to Australia and places like Taiwan because that is where the birds will go and in the anime and bible it says the birds will be misleading (revelations).

Australia has something to do with Zion some religious or cultish people believe it is Zion in the bible even though Zion has not yet been cleansed according to the bible. These are parts of my own conspiracy theory.

In the Matrix they resembled parts of the bible because of the oracle who was turned out to be bad in the other films is like the False Prophet in the Bible and they have Neo resemble Christ for giving his life to save those of Zion and Zion is in the bible.

What inspired the matrix was the Occult series Ghost In The Shell and in the first movie the spontaneous life form of the net seems to really be satin or something evil (it is called the 'puppet master') and it tries to spread it's mark through the mostly cyborg person Motoko to spread more life forms on the net by combining with her. In their newer film Innocence they quote the bible and have it odd.

I have many more conspiracy theories. Dream Works is evil and owns Ghost in the Shell now, and in the anime Mnemosyne it tries to incorporate religious aspects and is evil. The main character appears good, but says she isn't. None of them are.

Mnemosyne includes a flower from hell that makes people paranoid. In Batman Begins they use a flower to induce fear and also try to spread it through water vapor like in Mnemosyne and the movie XXX. Shrek (Dream Works) also has a blue flower and may be a hint like other things.

I have more proof and conspiracy theories.

Oh, and someone thinks the following is true so if you choose to post it 5 times it would be funny to copy the bunny and put him on his way for world domination with it too. And warn of the world happening conspiracies with it to spread your own information or warnings to help people with what will happen in the future.
=D
=)

(\ _ /)
(='.'=) Copy and paste this Bunny
('')_('') into your profile to help him gain
world domination!
WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR
SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN! MY NAME IS
SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE
HAIR, MANY SCARS no NOSE OR EARS.. I
AM DEAD. IF U DONT COPY THIS JUST LIKE
FROM THE RING, COPY N POST THIS ON 5
MORE SITES.. OR.. I WILL APPEAR ONE
DARK QUIET NIGHT WHEN UR NOT Expecting
IT BY YOUR BED WITH A KNIFE AND KILL
U. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL
HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE
PAGES. (THIS IS NOT FROM ME BUT I HAVE
TO SEND IT CAUSE I FEEL SCARED OFF
IT.. SO I DID WHAT IT SAID..YOU SHOULD
TOO) “PLEASE DON’T GO!”
(\ _ /)
(='.'=) Copy and paste this Bunny
('')_('') into your profile to help him gain
world domination!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
actually, the matrix is a hidden spoof on the bible and far more emulates or validates eastern religions, specifically buddhism.

Originally posted by Kaevmon
The Matrix was made to entertain and reference the bible and make paranoid (the whole trilogy). It has evil in it as much media does as forced either subliminally or subconsciously.

In the following it leads up to the matrix conspiracy I have. Neo in the 3rd movie gave his life to save the people of Zion (bible reference with Jesus and Zion was in bible). The oracle turned out to be bad and thus referenced the False Prophet of the bible and the machines or Mr.Smith represents the Anti-Christ and other things.

HAB is a type of red algae and in the movie XXX they use a machine to kill called AHAB.

Red algae has domoic acid and saxitoxin that kills and causes amnesia and paralysis. There is no cure and can't be destroyed by freezing.

In the demented cultish anime Mnemosyne they say they will use the domoic acid from the red algae to help spread the 'seeing god' unlucky disease which is evil. They said that people would flee to Australia and places like Taiwan because that is where the birds will go and in the anime and bible it says the birds will be misleading (revelations).

Australia has something to do with Zion some religious or cultish people believe it is Zion in the bible even though Zion has not yet been cleansed according to the bible. These are parts of my own conspiracy theory.

In the Matrix they resembled parts of the bible because of the oracle who was turned out to be bad in the other films is like the False Prophet in the Bible and they have Neo resemble Christ for giving his life to save those of Zion and Zion is in the bible.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Whoa! I just remembered. The clock in the Matrix that NEO wakes up is at 9:18, symbolizing Sept. 18th!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
Whoa! I just remembered. The clock in the Matrix that NEO wakes up is at 9:18, symbolizing Sept. 18th!

so um, what happened september 18th.......?

and have you seen the Giza/Orion connection to 9/11? Its even more amazing than Neo's passport.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This thread is great! It just goes to prove that the concept of coincidence and anamolies are fabrications. They neither prove nor disprove anything, they are just parlor tricks.

Those who rely on mining events for anamolies and coincidences are generally void of any substantial arguments.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
I'm in shock...Not. It is a strange co-in no doubt. But what I find just as, is the huge flashing yellow link at the bottom of page saying this forum is being closely watched by the moderators or staff.

Only 6 posts and being closely watched? What's up doc?

I've seen these on a brand new thread with no responses at all. I think many of these are actually requested by the OP either to prevent outrageous behavior on the thread or to somehow lend it som semblance of gravity or importance.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion7911

It is when he wakes up to reality! Sept. 18th!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Has anyone watched the movie: "Enemy of the State" with Will Smith and Gene Hackman? Jon Voigt is in it as well. The birth date on his passport is September 11th.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Well ... Mr Clancy has written a book where is describes planes flying into Wall Street (which I happened to be reading at the time of the twin towers 9/11). I will have to take a look and check which one it is...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Huh, and I posted this a few days ago, not knowing about the 918 in the movie.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
kind of ironic,
its the day american liberty expired.

Because we're all obviously in concentration camps right now.

Maybe some people should think before they post.

Why dont you try it yourself. A prison doesnt have to have physical walls.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rightuos
There the place of his birth is CAPITAL CITY USA, his date of birth is the 13th of September 1971, the passport was issued on the 12th of September 1991 and will expire on the 11th of September 2001."

Strange...

The same month September on all three occasions. And very similar dates (13,12,11).

And the brown dwarf is supposed to cause a magnetic pole shift in October 2011.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Dispatcherator

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by The Dispatcherator
Take a look at another page from Neo's file:
img529.imageshack.us...

Well that's odd.

The birth cert says Neo's BD is 13 September 1971
But this "Database Record" says it's 11 March 1962.

Anyone else catch that?

Do I need more coffee? lol

good catch:

March 13, 1962 - America's top military leaders, who were staunchly right-wing, drafted "Operation Northwoods" which were secret plans to kill innocent people, commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities, hijack airplanes, plant evidence, among other things, and blame it on Cubans to create public indignation and support for a war against Cuba.

So, that'd have Neo being born 2 days before Operation Northwoods was *officially* drafted.

Stunning. 11 March is also the date for the Madrid train bombings. The Matrix has plenty of train scenes.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

Indeed, from what I heard, the turd, oops I mean "third" movie was completely re hacked at the last minute because the powers that be didn't like how close it was getting to the truth...

In short, we were suppose to learn that the "real" world ie. Where Zion is, was still part of the Matrix but on a different level. This was so rebel souls "thought" they got the choice they wanted. This is why Neo could destroy the squiddies on this level and why Smith could infiltrate it.

But Neo would learn this fact and actually bring down the veil once and for all (and not die). What they find is the real "real" world was a natural paradise...humans now transform into a heightened state of Spiritual Awareness...etc, etc, etc...

I've heard similar rumors but I myself loved the third movie because it was filled with other philosophical musings and incredible visuals.

When I first watched Reloaded I came to the realization that those within the Matrix, who were living at the turn of the 21st Century, would eventually build AI themselves and those AI within the Matrix might create a Matrix of their own. Therefore reality would merely be layer on layer of illusions each illusion a Matrix and each Matrix is actually within another Matrix but each is just farther along into human history. And like you said once they would escape all the layers they would find the Earth restored as a paradise or find ascended (illuminated perhaps?) beings of some sort outside...

As for Neo's passport, it's just one more strange incident that seems to predict the event as though someone was trying to shoot us a hint in the only way they could...

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I just had a look at my copy of the DVD - it appeared 18 minutes and 11 seconds in. It's definitely there.

Which is another - 11
Watch Rik Clay - interesting.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-9-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Originally posted by Evasius
I just had a look at my copy of the DVD - it appeared 18 minutes and 11 seconds in. It's definitely there.

Which is another - 11
Watch Rik Clay - interesting.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKES-x9bexs

Sure, but what does it mean? All this symbolism with 11's everywhere... whats the purpose of it?

Thats what I would like to know.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The point of the 11's? Hard to say.

Easy to say though - is that there are secret societies that use numerology in their madness.

I'm not looking to post everything I have read or heard or feel is true -
It really is just so bizarre - that I've learned that personal explanation is futile.

I would watch all of these videos by rik clay.
He committed "suicide" last year after having traveled the world
for any connections he could make.

pakalert.wordpress.com...

I don't think it is a stretch for anyone to believe that the box (matrix) we exist in - on this planet has been well planned and formed. For someone to have all of this information available about certain societies and ruling parties - and still believe that these occurrences are coincidences - is frankly more crazy than the information itself.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
go to this twilight zone episode and listen to the date listed on a diary being read: 1:52

www.veoh.com...#

Hint: 911

Season 1 Episode 24 date: March 18, 1960

the story itself is strange about being immortal.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No but 9+1+8=18

18/3 = 6+6+6

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join