It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Sorry if someone already seen this but his birthday is the same day as the end of Attica riots.

An upriseing of prisoners for unfiar treatment of a prisoner tortured and isolation for attacking a prison officer. The prisoners realeased him from his cell on the way to breakfast. After breakfest they were stoped by a new guard that could not controll them and was attacked.

Now Im not saying this was the only reason for the riots they were also in a prison made for 1200 but had over 2450 people in it. Tt was under funded with only enuff water for 1 shower a week and 1 roll of toilet paper.

All of this happening under then Governor Nelson Rockefeller. They begged the governor to come and help the people of the prison the 48 civilian and guard hostages. He refused to come many times even tho he was told that the whole place was going to break apart if he didnt come help. The Governor was later told to either come or they would have to use force to take back the yard. He said to go ahead and use force instead of him coming to speak with the inmates.

I'm not trying to say that the matrix tries to connect with the Rockefeller's just a name in history

This is also all my views on what happened and I'm sure that allot of other people feel different about it.

But what we do see in that story is a group of people being controlled and treated less the human and they come to overthrow the evils that are holding them down. They Take controll of their little closed in world and come to 28 agreements. The only thing they couldnt agree on was

1. Not being punished into what they felt they were pushed to do.

2. Change the person who was in controll and treating them unfairly.

They had come to almost a total agreement but the Governor would rather kill them then try and speak it out.

Could the matrix be Attica?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Dispatcherator

Originally posted by ADisbeliever
I also just noticed something else.

The date that Neo's passport is issued, is the same date that Bush Sr. gave his famous "new world order" speech (youtube it).

ISSUED == 9/12/1991
EXP DATE == 9/11/2001
img171.imageshack.us...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by The Dispatcherator]

I've heard conflicting reports on H.W. Bush's NWO speech. I've heard it wasn't even given on 9/11... But fact is there are 9 years, 11 months, and 30 days inbetween the dates given above.

* I swear words disappear from my posts*

[edit on 19-8-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg
I swear words disappear from my posts

Another glitch in the Matrix?

Sorry. I had to

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

I swear words disappear from my posts

Another glitch in the Matrix?

Sorry. I had to

I'm 100% sincere when I say while taking Western Civ a few years ago my professor said if I could prove I missed my exam due to a "glitch in the Matrix" that I could make it up. Needless to day I made an FA (failure to attend) in that class.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I'm 100% sincere when I say while taking Western Civ a few years ago my professor said if I could prove I missed my exam due to a "glitch in the Matrix" that I could make it up. Needless to day I made an FA (failure to attend) in that class.

And for yet another twist ........... I've actually heard that very statement before! Damn, that's all I can say! lol

It's all Rod Sterling's fault. Yeah, that's it!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Was that you I sent the u2u to?
Whoops, I apologize.
Matrix at work again....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The woman that you refer to is SOPHIA STEWART, not Sonia Stewart. And Snopes disputes the outcome of the lawsuit. Snopes declares that the suit was dismissed.

Stewart's case was dismissed in June 2005 when she failed to show up for a preliminary hearing of her case. In a 53-page ruling, Judge Margaret Morrow of the Central District Court of California dismissed the suit, saying Stewart and her attorneys had not entered any evidence to bolster its key claims or demonstrated any striking similarity between her work and the accused directors' films. As of this writing, Stewart's case is no longer before the courts. She has announced that she does not plan to let the matter drop, so possibly this case will someday be re-filed and heard, but for now it is over.
www.snopes.com...

Thanks for bringing the matter up though. I'd never heard of this case or Stewart's story.

Other references: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm sure the photo says "14 SEPT/SEPT 01" and not "11"!

His document also has a date of birth which I'm sure is "13 sept/sept 71".

I don't know how often passports/licences have to be renewed in the USA, but when Neo was eligable to drive , he would have maybe got his licence ONE day AFTER his birthday on 13th September 1991.

The date for the licence would be 14th!

A ten year renewal period after his 20th birthday would make it : 14 sept/sept 01.

Somtimes a "4" has a thinner stroke to the diagonal.

How often do you have to renew passports and licences over there and what's the legal driving age?

[edit on 19/8/2008 by nerbot]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I took a screen grab of the passport shot from my copy of The Matrix. Opened it in Photoshop and sharpened the focus of the expiration date. It clearly is an 11 and not a 14. All of the characters, numbers and letters, are bold with symmetrical strokes.

The test is easy enough to do on one's own, so I'm not going to bother posting another image.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Nice find. I'm amazed it wasn't found/discussed soon after the events of 9/11, discussed on ATS at least anyway. I do see it as a coincidence, that's because I've noticed the use of 9/11-more so prior to the tragic event- as a common date used. The year expired just falls in with a 10 year expiration date. Also, 9/11/1991the first Bush made the New World Order speech, which doesn't seem to be a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The matrix trilogy is loaded with numbers that have a meaning. It frequently uses numbers to get across bible verses. If you look at the names of the characters they have even more meaning. The people behind the matrix trilogy are smart. They like to keep people guessing and have fans spend alot of time looking for the meanings what they are trying to get across.

I have changed my stance on this from a coincidence to something more twisted and sinister. The dates could most likely be coincidence on the passport. However when you look at the movie as a whole it's loaded with things like this. Which in turn would not suprise me if the dates were intentionally added.

The people behind this are pretty twisted and not well mentally.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Let's see:

Neo's passport in a movie as an expiration date of 9/11.
The movies weren't filmed in New York.
Therefore, certain persons in Hollywood knew that 9/11 was going to happen.

The logic here is blinding. I'm going to go buy two copies of the movie tomorrow so that I can see the photo confirmed on both movies! And then I'm going to go rent it from Blockbuster and check that as well. Same with Netflix. Each time I see the passport, I'll be more and more convinced that this simply cannot be a coincidence.

I sense a bigger conspiracy.

The brothers knew about 911 ahead of time.
They knew ATS existed.
They knew we would find out.
They knew we would all rush out and buy movie.

hmmm... maybe 911 was done by the brothers to sell more movies then?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well the film was made by Warner Brothers (directed by Wachowski Brothers) and we all know who control the big movie production companies. We only see what they want us to.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by mrmanuva]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Could hollywood be getting influenced using a technique like this one, there's rumours he use's actor's, ive seen most of his work and i think he know's what he's doing. Imagine derren brown taking directors for lunch, if this is true, the things he could implant make's my mind wonder......

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I know in the beginning of 2001, my uncle worked for Ted Turner and my uncle sent us some games that he got for free. Both were computer games and one of them never came out because on the box was planes hitting the World Trade Towers. I still have the box at my childhood home,

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Crazy! First time I've caught this thread. There are too many instances of these kinds of "coincidences" to be just coincidences. Whether they're warnings or messages between those in the know, I don't know, but it's just too bizarre.

Peace

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
fun thread. 2.5 cents just for kicks -

A passport issued so quickly after childbirth would typicially indicate an American giving birth overseas, military baby, etc. My wife has a similar passport from way back.

I would also argue against this being some sort of NLP-esque technique. The text is too tiny to evoke even a subconcious response without specific investigation. If there is something to this, it was left there to be found by frenzied ATS pioneers like you.

Without further information as to the actual source of this detailed ID info, you have 3 possible conclusions: coincidence, message to you, or mindscrew to you. Probability says it's coincidence, but probability has been out to lunch for 7 years now...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hmmm... the main thing I noticed about Matrix Revolutions was that the end looked to me like a blatant rip-off of Hayao Miyazaki's Nausicaa of the Valley Of The Wind - I know this has been commented on elsewhere. I too felt that part three seemed to deviate quite heavily from any of the more profound moments present in the first two and just swiftly degenerated into a rubbish war movie with decidedly vague religious overtones... Maybe the Wachowskis just ran out of decent ideas? And has anyone bothered to follow that bizarre story that one of them has since become a woman? Perhaps that's a conspiracy too...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by slylee
Could hollywood be getting influenced using a technique like this one, there's rumours he use's actor's, ive seen most of his work and i think he know's what he's doing. Imagine derren brown taking directors for lunch, if this is true, the things he could implant make's my mind wonder......

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I'd like to poll the posters who watched this video to do a bit of a study, if you will.

Considering we all saw the same subliminal messages as the two advertising guys, we were predisposed to the same eventual ad. I considered this after realizing that when I was watching them draw the final ad out I thought it was great except for one aspect - the slogan. I found the slogan atrocious (I mean what advertising agent in his right mind would use the phrase "dead animal" in a slogan???) but aside from that just "not right". It was the only part of what they had created that didn't fit.

Low and behold when he went over his subliminal ad - they pretty much nailed it EXCEPT FOR THE SLOGAN!

My poll question: did the rest of you get that sensation when viewing their final product and before you saw the subliminal messages???

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I made a blatant reference to this thread in my second entry for the Late Spring Writing Contest, which I posted on July 27th, 2008.

"Another Weird Coincidence?"

Oh, indubitably. Indubitably.

Smack.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join