It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADisbeliever

Originally posted by '___'eed
woW!

great find. Sometimes I think Hollywood has some serious insiders...

Well, let's delve into a common 9/11 conspiracy theory for a second here. Many think that Israeli agents carried out the 9/11 attacks (to instigate a war with the muslim countries, who we all know Israel doesn't like.)

Israel is full of what people, and the official religion? Jewish people. It's their homeland.

Now look at hollywood for a second - it is absolutely FILLED with Jewish directors, producers, executives, etc, etc. Name me any movie at all that you recently saw, I'll go on IMDB.com and look at the names of the directors or producers of the movie, and I'll bet you I can find at the very LEAST, two jewish people on the list.

So if the conspiracy theory that Israeli agents carried out the 9/11 attacks is true, then this might actually make sense and go hand-in-hand with the "neo passport" thing.

Was Neo Jewish?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

The Wachowski brothers didnt even write The Matrix, a young African american student called Sonia Stewart wrote it and sent it to three major studios, she recieved a refusal reply and the next thing she seen her script was when she was sat in a cinema house watching The Matrix. It went to court and she was paid a considerable amount of money. It was NOT covered by all news stations, and a total press/media ban. If you have any doubts watch Bound and Speed Racer and tell me they came up with something as genius as The Matrix, and yeah the first and second were completely controlled by The Powers That Be!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The passport was probably created by the art department and the director has to know little about these facts on passports if the art director decides its good then the main director has little to decide on it those details. I could be wrong as each movie direction is different, big movies even more so.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by The time lord]

Well, I think I know who that art department employee was: either Michelle McGahey or Owen Paterson.

Take a look at another page from Neo's file:
img529.imageshack.us...

His mother's maiden name was Michelle McGahey. Do a google search for that name, you get this:

www.imdb.com...

She is listed as the Art Directer for The Matrix (1999).

The other likely suspect: Neo's high school is listed as "Owen Patterson High".

Wiki:

Owen Paterson is an Australian production designer, who was chiefly responsible for the design and look of The Matrix series of movies. He grew up in Western Australia, one of the traditional hearts of Australian film. He now resides in Sydney with his wife and two children.

His work with the Wachowski brothers has continued with V for Vendetta and Speed Racer.

OK I did all the legwork, someone else email them.

If you're curious, heres the only other visible page from Neo's file...not much of interest on it:

img503.imageshack.us...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by The Dispatcherator]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
interesting, the art director did cleverly insert her name into neo's file, so that means she might have also cleverly put the 9/11 reference in the file as well, not random.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Could any of you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, scrounge up some old links for me, where I may read about all of these "rumours" in more detail?

I remember that was what most of us fans were expecting from Revolutions, and that we were all hugely confused when it didn't turn out that way...I always thought it was a conscious choice on the Wachowski's part, and had read an essay detailing the mythological symbolism in the film that convinced me the brothers were'nt just the idiots everyone else was making them out to be. I never heard once heard it said that they might have actually been 'forced' into it!

Anyway, I'm dying to learn more and do truly hope that someone out there can at least point me in the right direction. :puzz:

Thanks for the intriguing info.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I also just noticed something else.

The date that Neo's passport is issued, is the same date that Bush Sr. gave his famous "new world order" speech (youtube it).

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADisbeliever
I also just noticed something else.

The date that Neo's passport is issued, is the same date that Bush Sr. gave his famous "new world order" speech (youtube it).

Actually, it was issued the day after.

DOB == 9/13/1971
ISSUED == 9/12/1991
EXP DATE == 9/11/2001

High res shot of passport: img171.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
They like doing stuff like this. Hiding it where they know it is there but you do not...Occult (to hide).
Funny thing is, many are being quickened and bringing this sort of stuff to light as you should because you are an expression of love and truth from the most high God.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I just had a look at my copy of the DVD - it appeared 18 minutes and 11 seconds in. It's definitely there.

Add the first two numbers!!Woooooo

Looks like the W Bros deffo know something that they aren't or "tried" to let on to... THe powers that be can alter movies as much as they want. I mean its a movie and there the friggin elite.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Kind of fits with the movie or why terrorist would choose this date.

I thought the terrorists were supposed to be of Islam.

They have nothing to do with numerology...that would be against what they believe and outside there scope.

A masonic witch would use it though...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

What else do you think that the Jews are behind?
Do you think it is possible that they killed Kennedy?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Dispatcherator
img529.imageshack.us...

Well that's odd.

The birth cert says Neo's BD is 13 September 1971
But this "Database Record" says it's 11 March 1962.

Anyone else catch that?

Do I need more coffee? lol

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

img529.imageshack.us...

Well that's odd.

Anyone else catch that?

good catch:

March 13, 1962 - America's top military leaders, who were staunchly right-wing, drafted "Operation Northwoods" which were secret plans to kill innocent people, commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities, hijack airplanes, plant evidence, among other things, and blame it on Cubans to create public indignation and support for a war against Cuba.

So, that'd have Neo being born 2 days before Operation Northwoods was *officially* drafted.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert

What else do you think that the Jews are behind?
Do you think it is possible that they killed Kennedy?

oh, that is no doubt. All of the major banks in the USA are owned by Jewish families, I mean it's not like it's a conspiracy theory, you can wikipedia the names of the banks and find their presidents/owners, all jewish people.

And there's a good deal of evidence that shows the bankers are responsible for JFK's assassination, since he was assassinated right after he proposed executive order 011011 (or whatever the number was), that executive order basically got rid of the banker's abillity to make trillions of dollars.

would losing trillions of dollars in money make you want to kill someone to stop the loss?

I think so.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by holyTerror
Is it a coincidence that it's "Capital" city instead of "Capitol" city?

Interesting. And the capitol of capital in this country would be... New York City! Also note the birth certificate said Neo's birthplace was "lower downtown, Capital City" (ie, lower Manhattan)

Also, does anybody else think the emblem above Keaunu Reeves' head looks like a pair of satanic horns surrounding the capitol building in DC? My own passport, issued in 2002, doesn't look anything like this.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by starviego]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

img529.imageshack.us...

Well that's odd.

Anyone else catch that?

Remember that Neo was a pretty damned good hacker and had the power to change databases.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

No I personally wouldn't kill people to stop a trillion dollar loss.
Do you think that Jews are more likely to kill to prevent the loss of money?
I had no idea that there were so many Jews in Hollywood!!!!
Do you think that movies like Good Will Hunting are tools for the Jewish Regime to spread their message?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

No I personally wouldn't kill people to stop a trillion dollar loss.

That's easy to say now, easy to be an armchair quarterback. But I'm willing to barter that if you were a billionaire, and you had the potential of losing everything you have, you might have your problem "taken care of". Keep in mind this doesn't involve killing them yourself, only hiring someone to do it.

Do you think that Jews are more likely to kill to prevent the loss of money?

No, I think anyone, Jewish or not, with tons of money and power is probably greedy in the first place, if not then the money usually goes to their head any way. All the banks just happen to be owned by jewish people.

I had no idea that there were so many Jews in Hollywood!!!!

There is. I make a habit of checking imdb.com after every movie I watch and seeing who produced/directed it, who the cast were, and what other people thought about the movie on the imdb.com boards.

I recently watched Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay. Surprise surprise, both directors are Jewish, both of the writers are Jewish, and 7/10 of the producers are Jewish. I'm not making it up or anything, you can go right to imdb.com and check yourself.

I also watched Indiana Jones just last night (old movie, I know). That is also directed by Steven Spielberg, who is Jewish.

You will find, at least I have found, that 7/10 of hollywood movies are DIRECTED by Jewish people, and every single hollywood movie has at least 2 jewish people as producers/writers/executives/whatever.

Of course there's nothing wrong with Jewish people directing movies. But you have to wonder, that when 90% of the media you watch and listen to, you know, something that basically dictates your life and how you will act in society, is controlled and made by one group of people - that's, I don't know, not very good for you.

I personally wouldn't want a single group of people, who are all the same religion, and all have the same agenda, to be dictating my life.

It hollywood was more diverse, with people of all backgrounds making movies that I watch, then it would be much safer, less "brainwashing" if that's waht you will call it.

Do you think that movies like Good Will Hunting are tools for the Jewish Regime to spread their message?

I've never seen Good Will Hunting.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by ADisbeliever]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

About the time-travel thing..
I recently heard Bill Burns (The popular host of the history channel seires "UFO Hunters") on "Beyond Reality Radio" talking about how there are official government documents proving that the government experimented with time travel with remote viewing. We all know that the government had an official program called "stargate" which was an intelligence gathering operation which exclusively used SRV to gather intelligence about the soviets and everyone else at the time. The program had an intelligence-gathering accuracy rate of at least 80 percent according to a book I've recently read regarding the program.

You can find this interview with Bill Burns on this episode of "Beyond Reality Radio" here ..

But there is also recently a youtube video I ran across that is one of my favorites of recent times. This guy claims to have time traveled and he has evidence that he was actually there..Even if this is fake, I think it's an awesome story.. You can tell this guy isn't making this up though... And the cell-phone video he caught is pretty interestng!!!

This is an interesting clip of Michio Kaku talking about time travel and how no law of physics prevent it.. And how there are methods of creating a time-machine which don't break any of Einstein's laws./theories.

The wormhole discussion is really interesting. But what Michio kaku doesn't discuss is how the simple possibility of wormhole time-travel creates all kinds of really mind-boggling paradoxes that don't make any sense.. My favorite is the pool cue thought experiment which was published in an episode of Discover magazine sometime last year.

The idea went something like this..
You are standing at a pool table and in front of you is the entrance point to a small wormhole.. You decide to shoot the pool cue into the wormhole to see what will happen (if anything). Now, let's say that the exit of the wormhole is near the entrance. The pool cue travels into the entrance of the wormhole.. All is fine at this point.. The pool cue travels through the wormhole and out the exit. However, there's a problem..The pool cue travels back in time and exits at the exact moment it was entering the wormhole altogether. If the pool cue exiting the wormhole ends up hitting the copy of itself that is entering the wormhole, would they both disappear since it never would have entered in the first place??

These are the kinds of things that make time travel so difficult to contemplate. And this is just one example of many paradoxes that seem to defy all known laws of physics.

-ChriS

[edit on 19-8-2008 by BlasteR]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join