It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Anyone thought of this one yet?

Remember what was left from the supposed hijackers on 9/11?

The passport.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Youre right the pilots were hacked programs as in a hacker planted them into the system. I mean how else do you think that 2 or 3 men with box cutters took over two planes, I mean if I were on either plane and note that both were full, I would have stood up and laughed at them straight in their damn faces because the most damage that a box cutter can do is a minor cut, not enough to f ing kill somebody and even if luck had it they were skilled enough to kill say two people apiece even theres like 45 or so people per plane unless someone unplugged everyone at once even if these 2 dudes were agent programs it would still be a one sided fight reguardless, I however am still waiting to get out of the matrix and fight the war because I am the one Ive seen it my whole life.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Neos passport which not only contains 3 dates, it is also too small, and wouldn't be seen by someone unless pointed out to them like people here in this thread.

That is not what sigil magick is for. Most magick rituals are never seen by anyone but the ones casting it. I would never reveal to someone a sigil in my workings. Sigils and any other ritual are but helpers for accessing the higher self...they are like keys to a car. If you ar standing outside of my car when I start it you do not have to see the keys to experience the result of hearing and feeling the engine running.

Unless you experience living in the flow of the source you will never understand what those that are in the flow understand.

I cannot describe the taste of a mango to you to the point that you can experience the taste. You have to actually eat it to do that. If you were born blind I cannot describe the color green to you so that you can see it.

I cannot describe synchronicity to you or living in the flow of the source unless you have lived it.

When the student is ready the teacher will arrive...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is interesting, but not very surprising. Is it a coincidence? I don't know, and honestly, I don't really care.

The Matrix is a theory that is a old theory called......I can't remember. But, I remember reading in the encyclopedia(a very long time ago), about a theory about the world that closely resembles The Matrix theory. I believe 2 guys(of asian decent I believe) thinking up this theory. I've been trying to find it again, but can't for some strange reason(going through all letters of the encyclopedia). Does anyone know of what I'm talking about? It would b greatly appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction. I need to find it again, I'm quite tired of hearing people talk about The Matrix and using it as a reference for something, when in fact, it stems back much longer than that. And the true credit to this theory is wasted on some chumps who think they just might be opening the mind's eye of every who watched their sad and pathetic movie.

The thing about The Matrix that gets me, is that after part 1, part 2 and 3 are unnecessary and don't make much sense. It should have just stopped after part one. Maybe it's true that the higher-up people interfered the direction of the sequels.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
So, looking at that image and then reading the comments, note that a passport is valid for 10 years making his issue date 9/11/91, which was the day that Bush, Sr made the New World Order speech. All of the coincidence truly points to something intentional being inserted in the movie.

You seem to be so "right on the money there".
Who has not realized by now that among the human population there exist a congregation of weird men which are not even liked by their own, or at least whomever they need to call their own. Their pseudo ancestral ties, their delusions of grandeur, their needs to conspire even when there is no reason to conspire at all, mostly against the "unsuspected", against to all those they call "unenlightened". These are some of their "qualities".
Every rational being understands that there is no need for such "crazyness" in our world to exist. We already got enough problems as it is. We will just have to endure their presence, reality will take care of them.
Until they will decide to take off their masks and climb the "throne" they believe they so much deserved after so many years of "sacrifices", one of them being robing people blind, we have to just "endure" all of that.
I once have been told by a very wise individual that people with such a character seldomly want to go unnoticed from the world, they want others "to know" so it is safe to assume they will have rise to power some way or another, and will demand for others to know of all the details. He also told me that this has to happen after they have pitted the land they have leeched away its riches and its morals the most, against the world. Then the world will finally realize the grand scheme of theirs and their purpose, when they will proceed to physically remove them by force from their positions.
Strangely enough he mentioned that events in the region of Caucasus will signal the beginning of that final episode.
It seems the chained ancient Titan has been reawakened we now need only to watch the final episodes unfolding.

Now this is a prediction "they" wont find pleasant at all. But what can we do? Life is what it is. You either win or you lose. Are they so dumb that they actually expecting the whole world to lose?

You never know with people like that, but what that would make us then?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
When the police burst through the door of Trinity's room in the opening sequence, the door number is 303. Neo's door number is 101. At the beginning of the film, the camera zooms in on the number 555. In numerology this means 'The Chosen One'.

I believe it is Kabalistic numerology at work here. 9 and 11's or multiples. Remember that 666 always = 9.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Coincidences aside, there's been a lot of talk about "Hollywood Insiders" as of late.

Here's some news for you: We're all unconscious "insiders", unknowingly predicting the future. Coincidences are so rampant (if you're paying attention) that there's no possible way that everyone is 'in on it' consciously. There's something bigger going on. The webbot project is on to it, so I expect we'll learn more in the near future. I already have my theories, but I've posted them enough times so I won't go into it here.

Just be careful when you start blaming everyone in Hollywood for being secret conspirators. Reality imitates art imitates reality. Consciously or not.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
The Matrix is a theory that is a old theory called......I can't remember. But, I remember reading in the encyclopedia(a very long time ago), about a theory about the world that closely resembles The Matrix theory. I believe 2 guys(of asian decent I believe) thinking up this theory. I've been trying to find it again, but can't for some strange reason(going through all letters of the encyclopedia). Does anyone know of what I'm talking about? It would b greatly appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction.

Not sure, but maybe you are talking about the Esoteric teachings based on the Vedas ancient culture.

If so, maybe you will enjoy this: Esoteric site

Originally posted by Kruel
Just be careful when you start blaming everyone in Hollywood for being secret conspirators.

I dont think its about blaming anyone. I think their inspiration comes from sources we may not be fully aware of. Maybe its not a coincidence that their inspiration tells them to put certain dates or symbols on things. Who really knows.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by altered_states
Nice find and yeah I think your on to a winner here m8, dont they say that the likes of the cia and co put little clues and hints in hollywood films about present/future events that they are behind.

If you think about it, why wouldn't they? That way if anything does get leaked to the press before it happens, who's going to think it's real? Because it was in a movie or TV show. What's in the movies, can't be real, right? That's the way the normal Joe thinks in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

removed post -- too far off topic

[edit on 8/18/2008 by darkbluesky]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
woW!

great find. Sometimes I think Hollywood has some serious insiders...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I can see people are getting more and more confused, and going off topic a bit. The idea for a film to do this could be a number of reasons the first being coinsidence of course. But then your mind starts to race with all the possibilities.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So do the numbers 9 and 11 have any significance? According to the nineteenth century Anglican cleric, EW Bullinger, the number nine (9) symbolizes divine judgment or finality while the number eleven (11) symbolizes disorder, disorganization, imperfection and disintegration (Bullinger 1967 pp. 235, 242, 251). Whether these numbers have other occultic meanings to clandestine societies is unknown to the author, but knowledge continues to grow in this field (Howard 7 December 2001).
Kind of fits with the movie or why terrorist would choose this date.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
September 11 is the 254th day of the year (255th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 111 days remaining until the end of the year.
I got this from wikipedia.
Also the matix reminds me of couple of movies that I saw before the Matrix like "Pi" and "The thirteen floor" great movies that I think the Matrix mimics.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by newkid]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is a video I made about 'wingding' 'webding' texts in microsoft with its coincidenses to 9/11. It's up to you how you interpret them but its obvious what they are saying. To the sceptics who try really hard being sceptics will see nothing of course either way. I'm not believing it too much either, but the more I looked into it the more spooky it gets. People might put blames on different groups of people, but what if some events and Signs are divine and by not accepting it they blame others as the fault. There are many signs from the world and many prophecies with signs to come.

You decide what you think, or do you?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
well i grabbed the 1080p version of the flick for a closer look:

img171.imageshack.us...

DOB: 9/13/1971
ISSUED: 9/12/1991
EXP: 9/11/2001

Its only on the screen for about 1/5'th of a second

[edit on 18-8-2008 by The Dispatcherator]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by The Dispatcherator]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
why doesnt some-one e-mail the director and ask him how he came about that date on reeve's passport, simple question to ask, we may get a simple answer..

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i'm guessing the wachowskis have a spam filter for any subject line containing the word "matrix". would you like to be inundated with a bazillion fanboy/paranoid rants?

search "matrix explained" to find a treasure trove of matrix symbolism and (sometimes over) analysis.

-alushe

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
woW!

great find. Sometimes I think Hollywood has some serious insiders...

Well, let's delve into a common 9/11 conspiracy theory for a second here. Many think that Israeli agents carried out the 9/11 attacks (to instigate a war with the muslim countries, who we all know Israel doesn't like.)

Israel is full of what people, and the official religion? Jewish people. It's their homeland.

Now look at hollywood for a second - it is absolutely FILLED with Jewish directors, producers, executives, etc, etc. Name me any movie at all that you recently saw, I'll go on IMDB.com and look at the names of the directors or producers of the movie, and I'll bet you I can find at the very LEAST, two jewish people on the list.

So if the conspiracy theory that Israeli agents carried out the 9/11 attacks is true, then this might actually make sense and go hand-in-hand with the "neo passport" thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

Its a good point, but I also see the spiritual inspired world, somethings may come as signs, maybe the Jews have this connection with God. It does not mean they set out to do these things on purpose. It can be also be a demonic set up against the Jews or the Devil himself, just a theory, as another anti-Jewish setup. There are not that many Jews in the world how can they set up such evil, it does not make sense? I would class them as the smartest race in the world, but even if half were that evil it does not make many of them. They probably have their own spiritual gifts but man always blames them if something goes wrong.

The passport was probably created by the art department and the director has to know little about these facts on passports if the art director decides its good then the main director has little to decide on it those details. I could be wrong as each movie direction is different, big movies even more so.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by The time lord]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join