It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I wonder if it'd be possible to get those prop guys' email addresses,and ask them what their thoughts are?

Of course if this was put there on purpose they'll probably deny it,but it could be worth a shot.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by synchro
Thank you Misfit.

Damn, that was lightning fast!

I guess the Richard C. Hoagland-type question now is;

What did they know? And when did they know it?

(with regard to the date on the passport, that is)

Right on, especially given that most of the NWO believe that certain rituals have a profound effect on the Hyperdimensional physics that our world operates under.

Movies and Symbolism

This video is an excellent education on the symbolism in our media.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Whoa... I am a huge Matrix fan and also a "Dark City" and "They Live" fan!

And just like the great Smoky from the movie "Friday" once said: "Stimulate my mind Craig".

Thanks for the link because that was so deep, and I am now so excited that I want to watch the whole Matrix installment back 2 back! Thanks!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm on the edge regarding the 9/11 conspiracies. I know something was 'amiss' but I don't go as far as some people try to imply or half-prove. Proof is claimed by both sides and in the end it has to do with what you are WILLING to believe.

That being said, this is a pretty large coincidence and immediately zap back to the question of which pill.. This is a pretty large pill to swallow and will have a few hours of of residence in my brain for sure.

Anyone have a link to anything similar regarding the Matrix and it's symbolism being broken down? I'm curious if someone has related strong ties to similar concepts. Or a book regarding the creation of the movie etc...

regardless of whether you believe or not and try to relate neo's PASSPORT to the 9/11 event, what got me was the 10 year relation of the life of a passport and the NWO speech by Bush Sr...

b

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet. but here's a link to a thread on the Synchromysticism Forum for 9-11 Synchronicities: Link to thread. There's about 14 pages of stuff there.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I tried to point out an optional explanation for all this 9/11's appearing on media before it happened. I am not saying that this necessarily is the case, but it might be. It is related to the idea of collective unconsciousness (described by Carl Jung).

Here is explanation.

All the best,

-v

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I'm sorry but this is utter bunk.

Given the fact that 911 is the emergency code for the USA, has been since I was born, and the fact that the Twin Towers themselves look like the number 11 , I am suprised that there aren't MORE coincidences on screen and tv and or art.

I mean did any of you look through all the parts of that movie list, Talk about grasping at straws. They showed every movie that was shot in NY, where the NY skyline is shown, and the WTC is on screen. Gimme a break, if you look at the old NY skyline you are going to see the damn towers.

What movie director would not show them on film?

Neos passport which not only contains 3 dates, it is also too small, and wouldn't be seen by someone unless pointed out to them like people here in this thread.

Sigils....., gimme a break, if the government is planning something all they have to do is pick up a secure line and pass this info off, not use the Cinema. You people are loseing it really, imo.

So any movie now that shows two large straight long objects standing side by side is a WTC symbol/sigil?

Sheesh the bomb from die 2 or 3, forget which, they are saying those two tubes represent the WTC? Pa'lease.

I do not doubt there is a lot of easter eggs in movies, but I'm not buying this 911 premonition stuff.

It's just a coincidence.

The lonegunman, ohhh, wow now there's something scary. So some script writer thought that hijaking a plane and flying it into a building would make for a good idea. Guess what so did whoever perpatrated 9/11.

There's billions of minds out there, people are constantly thinking things up, again it is nothing but pure chance, and things like this are bound to happen.

Again given the circumestances, 911, and the buildings themselves makeing an 11, I am suprised there aren't more things like this.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
I'm sorry but this is utter bunk.

Given the fact that 911 is the emergency code for the USA, has been since I was born, and the fact that the Twin Towers themselves look like the number 11 , I am suprised that there aren't MORE coincidences on screen and tv and or art.

I mean did any of you look through all the parts of that movie list, Talk about grasping at straws. They showed every movie that was shot in NY, where the NY skyline is shown, and the WTC is on screen. Gimme a break, if you look at the old NY skyline you are going to see the damn towers.

What movie director would not show them on film?

Neos passport which not only contains 3 dates, it is also too small, and wouldn't be seen by someone unless pointed out to them like people here in this thread.

Sigils....., gimme a break, if the government is planning something all they have to do is pick up a secure line and pass this info off, not use the Cinema. You people are loseing it really, imo.

So any movie now that shows two large straight long objects standing side by side is a WTC symbol/sigil?

Sheesh the bomb from die 2 or 3, forget which, they are saying those two tubes represent the WTC? Pa'lease.

I do not doubt there is a lot of easter eggs in movies, but I'm not buying this 911 premonition stuff.

It's just a coincidence.

The lonegunman, ohhh, wow now there's something scary. So some script writer thought that hijaking a plane and flying it into a building would make for a good idea. Guess what so did whoever perpatrated 9/11.

There's billions of minds out there, people are constantly thinking things up, again it is nothing but pure chance, and things like this are bound to happen.

Again given the circumestances, 911, and the buildings themselves makeing an 11, I am suprised there aren't more things like this.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Nola213]

Ok, so 911 emergency code proves the first 3 numbers, but what about the extra 01 at the end for the year? I keep seeing 911 emergency call references, but they leave out the 2001 year.

I personally don't find it all that odd that things can seep into the consciousness before an event happens. Especially if it is in the planning during that time. And thats not to say that someone specifically said to do this, even though it could, but rather someone picking up on it in an unconsciousness manner.

But what I do notice is that those people who generally defend the official story of 9/11 feel the need to debunk anything dealing with 9/11, no matter how insignificant it is.

xul

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

It's just a coincidence.

Sure it is....or maybe not?!

And, oh, the good old "9-1-1" argument.
But, you see, it doesn't say "9/11", it says "11. sept. 01".
So where's 911 in that?

I'm a skeptic, a big one, but some other skeptics posts here on ATS make me wonder sometimes a little... they just seem "a bit" overskeptic, even for me.
It makes me feel like.....like something is not right, you know?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by xul]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

and the fact that the Twin Towers themselves look like the number 11 , I am suprised that there aren't MORE coincidences on screen and tv and or art

Except, the 9 is out of every bit of your analogy, but is in this threads' references (ie: Homer, Rap)

Yet, someone quite obviously did ...... or we wouldn't be talking about it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
reply to post by Valhall

Val look at the circled part. The part on the left says the 13th yea.. but the part circled which the OP was trying to point out clearly shows Sept 11, 01.

So yea.

Yep, I see it now...from the version that some one posted on page 2 that was linked to me in a previous post. I agree that it reads 11 Sep 01..and that would make sense with the issue date being 12 Sep. The first pics on the first page of this make that look like a 13, but that wouldn't make sense to the issue date so it's GOT to be an 11 in order to go with the issue date.

retract/correct/concur

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Prop dude: So, PD, about that passport..

PD: Yeeah..

Prop dude: Like dates, what dates should I put in?

PD: I don't know, hang on.. Mr W, so like the dates, on the passport?

Mr W: Haven't thought of that, maybe like.. Nah, I don't know, it's not like anyone is going to care, just put in whatever.

PD: Okey, I'll pass it on. (to prop dude) So like, just put in whatever. Maybe like, make it trivial, for fun. Buffs love that.

Prop dude: Okey..

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Let's see:

Neo's passport in a movie as an expiration date of 9/11.
The movies weren't filmed in New York.
Therefore, certain persons in Hollywood knew that 9/11 was going to happen.

The logic here is blinding. I'm going to go buy two copies of the movie tomorrow so that I can see the photo confirmed on both movies! And then I'm going to go rent it from Blockbuster and check that as well. Same with Netflix. Each time I see the passport, I'll be more and more convinced that this simply cannot be a coincidence.

===============================================

Wow, is this paranoia or what? Not picking on this poster, but this whole thing is for what? Can you point a finger? Do you have any proof? Passport date don't mean squat, it's just a movie.
A distraction also, that's there best skill put out little crumbs and see if people bite.
c ya

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Did anyone take a look at the orignal script?

JACKON: I heard Morpheus has been
on this board.
SUPERASTIC: Morpheus doesn't even
exist and the Matrix is nothing
but an advertising gimmick 4 a new
game.
TIMAXE: All I want to know is
Trinity really a girl?
LODIII: 87% of all women on line
are really men.
QUARK: The Matrix is a euphemism
for the government.
SUPERASTIC: No, The Matrix is the
system controlling our lives.
TIMAXE: You mean MTV.
SUPERASTIC: I mean Sega.
FOS4: ALL HAIL SEGA!!!

This was suppost to be on Neos screen in him apartment, but I have not had a chance to see if it made the cut...

Another thing that struck me as odd was one of the people that are at Neo's door says...
ANTHONY
I told you, honey, he may look
like just another geek but this
here is all we got left standing
between Big Brother and the New
World Order.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by goldbomb444]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by goldbomb444]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by merky

Originally posted by thrashee
Let's see:

Neo's passport in a movie as an expiration date of 9/11.
The movies weren't filmed in New York.
Therefore, certain persons in Hollywood knew that 9/11 was going to happen.

The logic here is blinding. I'm going to go buy two copies of the movie tomorrow so that I can see the photo confirmed on both movies! And then I'm going to go rent it from Blockbuster and check that as well. Same with Netflix. Each time I see the passport, I'll be more and more convinced that this simply cannot be a coincidence.

===============================================

Wow, is this paranoia or what? Not picking on this poster, but this whole thing is for what? Can you point a finger? Do you have any proof? Passport date don't mean squat, it's just a movie.
A distraction also, that's there best skill put out little crumbs and see if people bite.
c ya

Um. You're familiar with sarcasm, right?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
OMG Neo was trying to tell us! and we all missed it, IF only we knew then what we know now, we might have been able to stop it from happening.

But wait....if this logic is correct then we have been getting messages for years the world trade centre was going to be attacked!!!

Look!

OMG even Sesame Street was trying to tell us something!!!

The signs are out there people!

We MUST analyze EVERYTHING, TWICE if we have to, so we can find the next major disaster

Sarcasm off.

lol i chuckled at the sesame street thing. It is a little far-fetched even by my own standards to say Hollywood knew about 9/11 and purposely diverted the studio from filming in NY. I honestly think this was just a coincidence and unless there are any other "easter eggs" i wouldn't put a whole lot of thought into the idea.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by piacenza

It´s incredible. I go to see the movie again. If this is real...USA is the encarnation of the Lucifer Empire...Wow!!! We are evils.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm not ready to say that the makers of the film(s) knew about 9-11 in advance. I'm not closed to the possibility either, though.

All I can go on, in the lack of proof or stronger evidence, is what I feel. This may sound strange, but I feel like there's some kind of nexus around the events of that day. Whether it pertains to the events themselves, the deaths, the direction of world events that resulted, or the impact on people's perception of reality - or whether such a nexus exists anywhere outside my mind at all - I don't know.

What I do know is that I'm the kind of person who, since early childhood, always entertained weird scenarios like alternate timelines, reality being a massive illusion, etc. and yet, despite such concepts not being foreign to me, only two films have ever given me the same truly disturbing, strange feeling. I’ve seen a lot of movies over the years, and entertained a lot of strange, disturbing scenarios and thoughts. Only two films ever gave me this feeling though:

1) The Matrix (When Morpheus said "like a splinter in your mind," I knew in my heart it was truth he was speaking... I can't say I know it now, after the fact, as there is no proof. But for a fleeting moment, I felt I knew it.)
2) Donnie Darko (This whole movie just echos my own experiences in ways I don't care to get into, if only abstractly.)

Both appear to have strange coincidences relating to 9-11, and the latter is rife with personal coincidences for me.

So does this indicate prior knowledge on their creators' part? I'm not ready to commit to that hypothesis, as I lack proof. What I feel though, is that artists - in all arts - often unknowingly tap into things that they aren't consciously aware of, and weave them into their creations. It could be as simple as that.

As I said, I'm not ready to read anything into this definitively. I only know what I feel, and something doesn't feel "right." When I saw the screenshot in this thread of Neo's passport with that date on it, chills covered my body from head to toe.

[edit on 8/18/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You know about the 9/11 dollar wtc pics ?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Phixion23]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Phixion23]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Awesome.

That's some coincidence....

It makes sense. 9/11 was the start to the horrible future that is to come.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join