It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving the soul to new body

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
in theory what i present is that maybe everyone is in a universe or reality surrounded by reincarnated versions of themselves, the paper boy, the news media, the radio,

everyone could be one of your own living reincarnations, and thus forms the tie between all of humanity,

and where the theory really gets wierd is what if it is say two or three different peoples clans of reincarnates living together in the world we perceive as the real world, and its all about learning from withing these three breeds of perception.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
one time I got ahold of a book which was based on a cross between chinese astrology and our western zodiac, I recall it had in the book a list of 122 or more different types of personalities that we all are made up from, and the book was uncanny as far as it hitting home, i looked into several peoples personalities based on the book, and it was very close indeed.

what does this have to do with my original post,
it is all part of the idea of cheating the reincarnation
to stay viable in the same universe and same perception
so someone said the only reason would be a physical one
this is my challenge to that way of thinking

Where am i going with this book i read, it would seem logical that if this book was somewhat correct in that personality is shaped or formed by the rules that followed in this book, we are reincarnated by the rules of that book, in other words when we come back , and where we come back determines our place in society and our basic frame of our conscience.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Our known ability to recreate information with current technologies and imprinting such as with magnetic tape etc. should be enough to clue us in on these other possibilities.

Here's one interesting youtube that mentions some of this using lasers to transfer genetic code also.
www.youtube.com...

Paranormal activity also suggests something as does astral travel dream premonitions etc.

It would be fate if someones lack of faith was their own judgement in life after death if it is controlled by our brains.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
reply to post by thrashee

if thats true, ok but lets say god or whatever intended for us to create such technology?

If there is a God, which i dont believe,and He or She intended us to create such technology, He/She would have never created death. It just seems a bit ilogical

top topics

<< 1   >>

join