It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody else heard voices and spoken with them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My screename is GarbagecanA because I did lots of drugs. It was nitrous oxide that introduced me to the voices at first. Then coc aine kept me talking with them. And PCP. Ketamine did a whole bunch of other stuff that got me into past life experience. All of it gave me visions when my eyes were closed (third eye?), and I still have that, despite the fact that I've been in rehab and looney bins for over 5 months. After 90 days of clean time I was in a sweat lodge, this Native American prayer ceremony that I was invited to- that was when the voices broke the silence. I heard singing in my left ear. The voices were always in just one ear. I would hear recordings of stuff that I had said, # I didn't even remember saying. I'd hear voices of people I knew, exactly their voices. I'd hear people I didn't know, telling me to suffocate myself. I'd see people that weren't there. This is getting disorganized, because I'm back to talking about when I was on drugs. After the prayer ceremony in the sweat lodge, they asked me if "anything sang to me in there", I said, "well, it's funny that you put it that way, because that's exactly what happened, I HEARD SINGING", then they said, "that's why we phrase it like that." These voices are spirits, there's no doubt in my mind. Some are demons and some are angels. Maybe that's overstating it, I should just say that some have better intentions than others... I remember one of the voices telling me that I would have to answer for something I did to upset someone... I've upset alot of people... I really think that showing up on the other side is going to prove to be the biggest stunt of my career.
-O

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sounds like psychological damage to me as a result of doing drugs. Drugs can cause (amongst other things) schizophrenia.

I hope you get it sorted out though.
Sounds like you're on the right path.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You might need to learn psychic protection, do a google on it, it could be a psi attack.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It seems like youve broken through some barriers with your drug use, you can either try and put them back up again, or go with the flow, which is better for you, only you can tell.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GarbagecanA

Right with you, brother...the saying was "Don't listen to the little voices, they are not your friends". At the same time, if you think you are hearing actual persons talk (cops outside the kitchen window, the neighbors arguing while having sex, etc) but then you find out it was not possible...that material is worth writing down, literarily, it's like typical conversation scenarios pulled out at high speed on the fly by the creative mind. Voices that talk to you directly are stupid, don't dwell on that, it will stop. You should chomp down on B and C vitamins all day, if you want to spend a little on neurotransmitter precursors like phenylalanine, flaxseed oil, 5HT, plus glutamine (I'd skip the GABA, but try the smart drug vinpocetine) ...it's a mechanical problem, low motor oil, throw in some lubricants...but when it starts happening, throw some sugar in some water and drink it, see if that don't run you right for ten minutes till the sugar wears off (sugar water, then KFC, force it down for the protein and fat)
Also don't tell people in authority, the mental health world is not to be admired, psychiatric drugs are for people who want to be like psychiatrists...
Well alrighty then, don't be scared, it ain't like you're going to cause trouble and write the Koran or something...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Nothing will convince me that the voices and everything else that happened were the result of brain damage. I don't want to offend anyone, but, in my opinion, I DEFINITELY "broke through some barriers" with my drug use. I have no doubt in my mind. Some spirits were all about simply entertaining me, physical objects would pop out of things I was holding- that I would physically feel. Sometimes a tongue would come out of something I was holding and lick me. Sometimes the chair I was in would catch on fire. Curtains opening and closing while lights that "weren't even there" flashed, on and off, over and over. For a while, it was like a big party was being thrown for me (I think demons did all of that). Then came the "Divine Interventions". Good spirits wanted me to stop destroying myself. My questions are answering themselves, and it's frustrating. I want to be able to ask more questions of the spirits. They used to converse with me, not answer all of my questions, but some. I want to know how screwed I am. My conscience weighs real heavy on me for using words to hurt people. Words I can never take back. It also weighs on me for making everyone who loved me so miserable while I destroyed myself. It's funny how ridiculous the mind of a drug addict is, I know, intellectually, that all I can do to help my situation is create a new history from this point forward, be of service to others, and learn how to love myself- but my diseased mind tells me to get on drugs so that I can ask the voices of demon spirits what will happen to me when I'm through with this birthday suit. I can picture it right now- a big party- they'll be so happy to have me back. Please, pray for me, guys...
-O
P.S. Thank you for your replies...

new topics

top topics

join