It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I rule the world...a look into corperate connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello Mod, Not sure were to put this. Please move accordingly.

An interesting site, in tree format, showing all of the top industry officers of corporations and how they are interconnected with one another and U.S. Government...a must see!!!

Industry, Government, and You oh my!!!

[edit on 16-8-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
That is a parranoid and misguided understanding of what it is to rule and/or be ruled. What can they do to stop the flood of death and distruction that is coming this way? Nothing! They sure could build their bunkers stalked up with all the things they "Think" they need. However those bunkers will become their cripts soon enough.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
That is a parranoid and misguided understanding of what it is to rule and/or be ruled. What can they do to stop the flood of death and distruction that is coming this way? Nothing! They sure could build their bunkers stalked up with all the things they "Think" they need. However those bunkers will become their cripts soon enough.

I agree, I have a hard enough time with the plot i've been given to rule. If we can't rule ourselves first and over our own desires, paranoia becomes a parable when the people cry "let the mountains fall on us".

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

That is a very well made side in terms of how it makes it simple.

I think being rich is an exclusive club now for those that love money rather than use money.

top topics

join