It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF Colonel Reveals Stunning Details Of A UFO Crash While Inflight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Very intertesting indeed...

Posted by aceBryan7ox in youtube.

USAF Colonel Robert Willingham reveals his eyewitness information of a UFO crash in Mexico just accross the U.S. Mexican border. The Mexicans got their first but the U.S. Arrived with its military entourage and killed the Mexican soldiers and then took UFO back to the then area 51.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

[A retired U.S. Air Force Colonel and fighter pilot has recently made waves in the UFO community by claiming he was a witness to a 1955 UFO crash just over the Rio Grande on the Mexican side of the river. He is very detailed in his story and pretty convincing, especially given his pedigree and record:

A radio message warned Willingham and the others about a fast-moving UFO that was approaching Texas from the northwestern U.S. “Suddenly it came into their view, looking like an intensely bright light – like a bright star seen through a telescope,” Torres said. “It blazed across the sky past them, and everyone in all the planes saw it. But, because of the location of Willingham’s jet, he was in the best position to see what happened after the object flew by.”

Willingham estimated that the object was traveling at 2,000 miles per hour, and he saw it make a sudden 90-degree turn, without slowing down. As the UFO streaked toward the Texas-Mexico border, Willingham received permission to break from the formation and pursue the object in his F-86 fighter. Following the object’s vapor trail, Willingham followed it down to near Del Rio, Texas, where he saw it suddenly begin to wobble and descend rapidly.

As the pilot watched in stunned silence, the UFO plunged toward the Rio Grande River, plowing into the ground just south of Langtry, Texas and digging out a 300-yard long furrow before finally coming to rest alongside a sandy hill.

/quote]

xoomthetruth.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Further reading:

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Camilo1]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Shocking eyewitness testimony that is just as riveting as the story of the Roswell UFO crash. On a clear spring day in 1955, Air Force pilot Robert Willingham was flying an F-86 fighter jet across West Texas when he saw an object "as bright as a star" streak past him and then execute a 90-degree turn going 2,000 miles per hour. Giving chase in his jet, the decorated World War II and Korean War veteran watched in awe as the object suddenly plummeted to Earth near Del Rio, Texas. Soon after, he visited the crash site and saw a large, silver UFO impacted into the side of a sandy hill. Nothing could have prepared him for what happened next, as his life was about to change forever.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yes you did, sorry guess we were creating and investigating at the same time LOL.

I will let my fall, or mod can remove it.

Great post, glad its on here now.

Wonder how it was not posted here before?

Thanks again

Rhain

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Can anyone goto the area where this is meant to have happend and investigate? It has been 50 years since it happend but maybe there is some evidence that something happend there?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shinji

I really don`t think that 50 years later there would be anything of interest to see.

This testimony is very important for those of us who like to see the truth arise some day. I wonder why this doesn`t get the attention it deserves...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Thank you for posting this. I have heard about the book, and this is similar to the other Mexico crash story. This is the more credible one because there is an eyewitness who did an interview about what he saw. His record is impeccable, and he is very brave to disclose his story. I look forward to reading more about this in the future.

P.S. I love the diagrams and drawings.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Excellent thread, flagged.

I hope we can contribute with more info about this.

Is this testimony new?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

I am one of the authors of the book "The Other Roswell: UFO Crash on the Texas-Mexico Border," in which Colonel Robert Willingham discloses his amazing story about a UFO crash he witnessed in 1955 near Del Rio, Texas. My co-author and I have spent many hours interviewing Willingham, and can state with certainty that he truly believes the downed craft to have been extraterrestrial in origin. We were careful in our book not to jump to unsubstantiated conclusions, but we consider the Willingham case to be a major breakthrough in the UFO crash retrieval field, bolstered by a highly-credible living witness. Willingham is a decorated World-War II and Korean War veteran who once served until General Patton and later rose to the rank of Colonel in the USAF Reserve. He has absolutely no reason to make up a story like this. He first began telling his story in the 1960s and filed an affidavit with NICAP in 1978, but our latest book is his first complete disclosure. More information at our Web site, roswellbooks.com.

new topics

top topics

join