It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Targeting Bush's Crawford Ranch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

UFO's Targeting Bush's Crawford Ranch?

www.opednews.com

I have learned that a UFO researcher, BJ Booth, had posted an article on his website with evidence for his theory that the UFO sighted in Stephenville Texas, was headed towards the Crawford Ranch on January 8, 2008. He claims that he was subsequently contacted by a government agency and told to take down the offending article within a few hours of its original posting on January 25 since it might cause public panic
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Whats interesting here is the bit about the Government Agency tellnig the author to remove the article from the internet.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Are they sure it's going to cause "public panic"? I know it's not causing me to panic-- not even in the slightest. I know that I wouldn't mind watching it land in his yard over there. Perhaps GWB is the one who should panic. I wouldn't mind watching that either.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
BJ emailed me right after he received the email from the Secret Service. No he didn't keep the email, and I didn't keep his email.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Not wanting to sound rude but why did you not keep the e.mail he sent you ?

What possible reason would you have to want to delete it ?

I am certain that it's not just going to be me wanting to know the answer to this question.

Infact it make's me wonder if your a lier.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
To assert the government has forced you to take some information down immediately gives you an air of legitimacy - "So true, the government wouldn't let me say it"..

There's more than one way to remove something from the internet, the worst of which would be going straight to the source... especially via email.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
BJ emailed me right after he received the email from the Secret Service. No he didn't keep the email, and I didn't keep his email.

Are you being serious? I say this because you do quite a bit for the ufology scene here on ATS and something like that would have been pretty substantial towards proving that this did in fact happen?

new topics

top topics

join