It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wes Clark shown classified memo: US to destroy 7 countries in 5 yrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Wes Clark shown classified memo: US to destroy 7 countries in 5 yrs

www.youtube.com

Wolfawitz ,Cheney Rumsfeld and collaborators wanted to destabilize middle east. THe policy plan was to destroy Sudan, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Iran and of course Iraq in 5 years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The vid was added last November but I'm not sure when he spoke. THis is the first time I heard of this policy spoken in public.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuebor

I would say it has worked. Look at all of these countries:

Libya-ongoing sanctions

Iran-ongoing sanctions/increased international pressure on their nuclear program

Lebanon-continuing conflicts between Israel/Syria/Hezbollah (primarily in Lebanon itself)

Sudan-continuing human rights violations/ethnic cleansing at the hands of the government

Syria-conflict with Lebanon/Israel with their government officials and connections to Iran

Somalia-pretty much a war being carried out by warlords at the moment (just yesterday gunmen opened fire on a bus killing 30 people)

[edit on 16-8-2008 by DrOOpieS]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ofcourse, the US again

What if nations get united to destroy YOU!?!

Ever tought of that? There are lots of countrys that would sign up immediatly

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I'm sure there would be. But there would probably be more talk than action. Hating America is the cool thing to do now, and I totally understand why, but you have to remember the amount of business and economic dealings the US has with most of the world.

Money makes the world go round.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
For years, as a Canadian I felt the same way. Not any more. I just see the people, the Americans, and everyone else, surprisingly when you take all the massive control and propaganda, and the fundamental religions away, we're all the same people. Everywhere. But there are some very well-positioned, untouchable, super powerful individuals who need to be brought down. And thats the key. Benjamin Fulford is completely right. We need to take they eye out of the pyramid and work our way down. We need to find a way and spare everyone, because they are our brothers and sisters, including the people in every country mentioned on the list.

new topics

top topics

join