It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgians Rape 3 Year Old Children??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Georgians Rape 3 Year Old Children During Mass???

uk.youtube.com

Bishop George is showing off ruins of his own church and says Georgian soldiers destroyed all churches schools synagogues and temples in the area and killed people and raped children as young as 3 year old during divine service !!!

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Georgian troops burn South Ossetian refugees alive

[edit on 16-8-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
We need someone to translate this interview, please. I will wait for that translation before commenting. Sending U2U to maloy, I think he speaks Russian....

uk.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
3 year olds....?

Okay throwing grenades into basements, blowing up hospitals and sniping old women that's one thing, it is to degree more believable. Nothing beyond the realm of possibility in war.

But raping 3 year olds?
Ehhh... come on.
Sounds eerily similiar to the claim the Iraqi's were taking newborn babies out of incubators and dropping them on the floor in Kuwait in 1991, which was outright bs: www.guardian.co.uk...

Seriously, if the only source for this is Bishop "George", there's no way you can this at face value.

If it walks like war-time propaganda and talks like war-time propaganda, it most likely is...

[edit on 16/8/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I can confirm that he says these things happened (although not during a service, simply in a church building).

I am so shocked I can't comment further at the moment. The priest appears traumatized, and expresses anger and disbelief that such things could happen in an ostensibly Christian nation.

[edit to add:]

The alleged shooting/raping did not take place in his church, but in another area. He does say a number of church buildings have been destroyed in this way.

[edit on 16/8/08 by pause4thought]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wonder how hard it would've been for Putin to put in his own ex-KGB men dressed as Georgians to do this?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Reply to CO Vet

Part of me says that is not totally impossible. On the other hand if they used a man of the cloth, or someone simply dressed as a priest, and it was discovered to be a hoax it would considerably compound the target audience's anger at having been deceived. Also, it is probably quite easy for Georgians to confirm or deny whether this man is who he says he is, as he names specific churches in specific places, making a hoax unlikely.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
3 year olds....?

Okay throwing grenades into basements, blowing up hospitals and sniping old women that's one thing, it is to degree more believable. Nothing beyond the realm of possibility in war.

But raping 3 year olds?
Ehhh... come on.
Sounds eerily similiar to the claim the Iraqi's were taking newborn babies out of incubators and dropping them on the floor in Kuwait in 1991, which was outright bs: www.guardian.co.uk...

Seriously, if the only source for this is Bishop "George", there's no way you can this at face value.

If it walks like war-time propaganda and talks like war-time propaganda, it most likely is...

[edit on 16/8/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

The things you listed as believable are so incredibly horrendous that this is just one more atrocity added to the list. Raping little children is too much but all the rest can be believed. Sorry, its all apart of the same genocide procedures committed by animals beyond description, and such good friends of the US and UK too.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Reply to pause4thought

Not talking about Putin's ex-KGB impersonating the priest, but the supposed child rapists.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Reeks of propaganda... Next they will claim they are actually eating babies.

Allegations like these should require some level of journalistic investigation before it is published.

At least when the US was accused of Iraqi prisoner abuse there was evidence to back it up.

If this is actually happening, there is no worse atrocity. If not then it is about as low as the propagandists can possibly go.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Even if this happened, it's obviously the work of 1 or 2 crazy/sick Russian soldiers who happen to be pedophiles who are taking advantage of their situation. They are sickos but it's obviously not an order they are carrying out from the Kremlin. I'm pretty sure if their fellow soldiers caught them they'd be shot on site, just on general priciple.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Even if this happened, it's obviously the work of 1 or 2 crazy/sick Russian soldiers who happen to be pedophiles who are taking advantage of their situation...

It is? I think you mean Georgian soldiers there...I hope. Because that's what we're talking about here, NOT Russian soldiers. Just wanna be clear on that.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Whether this report is true, I don't know. But the raping of small children does happen in war zones. If the reports of Georgian troops engaging in ethnic cleansing are true, why wouldn't some of them do this as well?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It could happen, but for some reason I don't think it did.

Certainly the Georgian aggression was brutal, what with the MLRS attacks, the arson, the killing of non-combatants and all, but this stinks a bit like exaggeration. Not to say it couldn't happen - of course it could, people have all that and worse in wars around the globe.

It just doesn't strike the truth chord in me, for whatever reason. Wait and see, I guess. Maybe more evidence will come to light.

If the West stops beating the drums and shouting "Evil Russians" for a few minutes, maybe they can spare a moment to investigate the numerous allegations of war crimes outstanding against Georgia.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WyrdeOne

It's genocide pure and simple. There was no real military installation to speak of in Tskhinvali. And Saakashvili knew this when he leveled the place. He knew mainly civilians were going to die, and did it anyways, against advice. The man's a NWO-spawned heathen that needs to suffer the same fate or worse than Saddam. And I only say that because Saddam had it coming for the massacre of those 149(?) people in that village- not because I agree with the invasion.

The Russians aren't in a position on this particular incident that they need to invent any propaganda. They've got the truth of who started this mess behind them. That's why to me, the possibility that this story is true rings louder than usual.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Even if this happened, it's obviously the work of 1 or 2 crazy/sick Russian soldiers who happen to be pedophiles who are taking advantage of their situation...

It is? I think you mean Georgian soldiers there...I hope. Because that's what we're talking about here, NOT Russian soldiers. Just wanna be clear on that.

Yes, I meant the soldiers accused of rape - which I should have said Georgian soldiers, not Russian. But the point remains - I seriously doubt they are ordering their soldiers to rape 3 year olds - it's probably just a couple sicko pedophiles taking advantage of the war situation. They should be shot on sight.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
To anyone who supports war in any way, shape, or form (supporting troops, supporting the Iraq/Afghanistan invasions, supporting the Iran sanctions, etc.) I hope you all read this and understand what happens in war. This is not an isolated incident, despicable acts like this run rampant in any war zone (and around the world for that matter), and you cannot blame any GROUP for this (Before anyone drops anything race related). This is the act of individuals. Those rapists, those FREAKS, are someone's brother, father, husband, or son.

By allowing a war to take place in the first place you allow chaos to ensue and invite these possibilities. With all the confusion and mess who notices one soldier duck into a building with a little girl under his arm? Even if they did how many people have the guts to go in after an armed soldier who hates you for your race and would not hesitate to shoot you?

The military should exist only so far as to arrest, castrate, torture, and shoot these perverts. I would be glad to see such scum removed from the planet.

How disturbing is the thought that most of us are still thinking in terms of boundaries and races rather than as human beings? How disgusting is it that an individual would subject another human being to this?
These are the questions we need to be asking; NOT "Did it really happen?" I have news for you. YES IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY ALL AROUND THE GLOBE! This one incident is a drop in the ocean my friends.

EDITTED TO ADD: I apologize for my rant. I will not remove it though as it does express how I feel about this. Rape makes me quiver with anger, with disgust, and with hatred. Well most violent acts do.

[edit on 19/8/2008 by Scurvy]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by CO Vet
Wonder how hard it would've been for Putin to put in his own ex-KGB men dressed as Georgians to do this?

Oh for pity's sake...take off the "theres only one side to this" glasses and accept that there is MORE to this story than the "western centred" point of view.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

join