It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING new Bigfoot photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by topsecret_tony

Not more of this rubbish. Photos are not evidence. Photos are just photos. A corpse and DNA samples are evidence.

DENY IGNORANCE, folks! Let this nonsense lie until we get actual evidence.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JH80

looks like a samurai's Top Knot

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Afraid all those pics have been busted by some eagle eyed posters on a bigfoot forum (cant remember the name I kind of came across it by accident whilst reading about the Georgia-monkey-in-a-freezer)
It was some sort of publicity gathering event for a film called "the man who God forgot" about some guy in Canada called Ben Matine.
Trailer.
There was also a picture of the exact mask that some poster (username leemajors) found which was an identical overlay to one of the facial close ups. Kudos for their work.

This is the mask that was used, it overlayed perfectly, the lipshape, the hair on the cheeks, and on the top of the head.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by grifta]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by grifta]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Grifta,thanks for telling us about the debunking.It's a very valuable service because I have posted it on some message boards and can go back and show how it was done since you supplied the pic of the mask.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
does anybody know where i can read more about ben matine?
much appreciated

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It wasn't even worth debunking. It's the lamest costume known to man. Since when did swamp thing live in the snowy wilderness?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

That is definitely a mask. The eyeholes in it are very distinct in that shot.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i heard that there was a bigfoot or two that were trapped on this island. the water had apparently got to high for them to cross back over. i read this on the internet and a man and his son had taken pictures but i was never able to find them. i wonder if this is the same island and bigfoots?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
These were debunked in BFF. Not even close to reality that costume.

Also the Mono lake footage has had some good analysis done by a BFRO member who posted the results on Utube. It appears to be a man in a heavy jacket

ca.youtube.com...

He also posted and critized the BFRO's recent thermal footage too.

He then contacted me via Utube. I told him he was going to get kicked out of the BFRO forum for that. Guess What ? Well that happened the next day. Oh and the BFRO kicked me out 2 years ago as well. I even was on one of their trips in 2006.

When I get off my sorry ass and set up thaat damm Mac-Pro G4 I managed to lock myself out of I will send him some of my sasquatch night footage to analyze.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Postscript to comment above

Sasquatch can swim like fish, plenty of reports about it in Robert Alleys - "Raincoast Sasquatch" book

Also I meant MacPro dual Quad Core not the G4 ....

See my profile for link to my Utube Channel.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

DNA is not evidence either ... nothing to match it toI agree on the photos problem too.

I have hair samples, but it's not evidence either, just a souviener.

Footprints are evidence, tho ...

Which means there is more evidence for Sasquatch than there is for GOD .... ha hah ha

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Hi there topsecret_tony.

grifta do you know about this? I could not see the pics that topsecret_tony posted. Excuse me if you are innocent. Thanks

Hope you know this Matine person for my experience of my years of most graghics I busted this video.

Look when the pan back away from the Bigfoot? by the camera afer zooming in with that spooky music. Look every one at how the mirror image is being shown as you can see the trees with snow spots match the opposite side thus a mirror image.

I don't know how this movie in the works will do in real life a big amount of people will see thru this trick of your's before they lose well earned money for a false and make believe film that is a fantasy.

Good luck on your projects and be more careful people.
Peace to all.
Light2

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Light2u]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light2u

grifta do you know about this? I could not see the pics that topsecret_tony posted. Excuse me if you are innocent. Thanks

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Light2u]

what about? i dont post on bigfoot forum, didnt claim I debunked it or anything, I just posted what i had read on there mate.
Nothing to do with me, just spreading the info so people didnt get excited
Sorry man, I am not sure i understand what you are wondering about

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by grifta

I was confused about the posted film and just wanted to excuse myself if you also had nothing to do with the posting of false data.

So I say you are a stand up guy so smile and enjoy Peace for you deserve it. I now have a better unstanding so thanks again for your help here.

Oh, for your info. I had a fist of hair from a Bigfoot in my hand and looked in it's eyes thus I believe in his being here. Just can't see false reports.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light2u
reply to post by grifta

I was confused about the posted film and just wanted to excuse myself if you also had nothing to do with the posting of false data.

So I say you are a stand up guy so smile and enjoy Peace for you deserve it. I now have a better unstanding so thanks again for your help here.

Oh, for your info. I had a fist of hair from a Bigfoot in my hand and looked in it's eyes thus I believe in his being here. Just can't see false reports.

no problem mate.....just didnt want anyone getting wires crossed and thinking i was trying to take credit/ownership for something I had nothing to do.
Peace to you too

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I've seen a sasquatch in Oklahoma one time when when I was deer hunting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join