It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING new Bigfoot photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
www.bigfootforums.com...

Found these pics posted today by a guy who claims to have shot footage of the Bigfoot somewhere in Canada.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by topsecret_tony]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
and here's another one..

www.bigfootforums.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by topsecret_tony

All I see is trees in the first one, the second one looks like a fake to me when compared with the experience I had. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Those photos are very interesting, but after reading the thread, I don't believe the bigfoot was shot with a gun. The guy said he would go back tomorrow and take photos of where he shot the bigfoot photo.
To me, those photos look more convincing that the photos of the Georgia bigfoot.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not shot with a gun, with a camera.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sorry, your post made it sound like it was shot with a gun. Thanks for clarifying.
I've been keeping my eye on that thread since yesterday.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecret_tony
and here's another one..

www.bigfootforums.com...

I didn't know Davy Jones off Pirates of the Caribbean lived in a snowy forest?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That's a nice shot. Dude has built-in pockets. Ah, to be a Sasquatch.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Isn't Bigfoot supposed to be eight foot tall? It is hard to be certain without any points of reference, but this 'creature' could easily be a human's height.

The 'creature's' fur or hair does not look real, or it is in very bad condition at least. There are long knots of fur hanging from the 'creature', which I recognized instantly - It looks like a ghillie suit. A ghillie suit is a type of camouflage clothing, used to help you blend into the enviroment; hunters may use them for example.

Add some padding around the waist and shoulders, make a scary mask and there you have it.

Look at the line which conveniantly seperates the 'creature's' hair from its face. My guess is that the mask is tightly pulled over the fabric of the suit, forcing it down.

I believe the whole story is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Another shot of the Bigfoot's face upclose.

www.bigfootforums.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Check out this photo with the Bigfoot's eyes open. freaky!

www.bigfootforums.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I knew this guy Biscardi was a fraud,since he had hoaxed before and it really annoyed me that he wasted so many people's precious time stringing us along for no payoff and bringing ridicule on the Bigfoot research community.It's as if he's a hired agent of the DISINFO type to spread false stories and get the UFO and Bigfoot types OFF THE TRAIL by making US appear to be drivelling idiots in the media. Since big gov't can manipulate the media ,they can do this on a bi-yearly basis and get away with it,so the casual,cordial news host can pooh pooh and giggle after the report to mock the whole hilarious campy idea of Bigfoot,ufo's,paranormal "fill in the blank" researchers.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Now that last one is almost certainly a mask, you can see the pink skin on the iside of the eye holes. Firest couple of pics were neat, last one there makes me ppretty sure the rest are fake.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecret_tony
Check out this photo with the Bigfoot's eyes open. freaky!

www.bigfootforums.com...

That looks like a tree.
Sorry about the 1 liner but, there is just really nothing else to say about that picture except, tree.

Ok no im wrong, I can admit when im wrong.
It is not a tree.It is pasted into the picture.
Look at the nice magic cut edges on this pic.
Zoom in and brighten and you will see it just don't belong there.
i35.tinypic.com...

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Interestinggg]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

www.bigfootforums.com...

Look closely at the top of the bigfoot's head. You can clearly see a straight line as if the picture were pasted. There seems to be an outline around the creature...

[edit on 8/17/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The second hoax in a row (after the Biscardi fracas). I think we're going to see a lot of claims and pictures as people get bolder about hoaxing. I don't think this is disinformation like the anonymous poster stated, just people trying for their 15 minutes or to make money.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It does appear to be somewhat "staged".

Also I have to wonder... how close was the guy taking the pics???

Edit to add that I am unable to come up with 'Torragami Island' anywhere in Canada.

I did not do 'extensive' search, but several different spellings of the words came up goose-egg.

Could be irrelevant, but something to think about.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Grailkeeper]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join