It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Star on Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hello :-)

I know that this was post before.. the star gets bigger,...
but i post it too, cause:

Please check this out:
news.bbc.co.uk...

www.news.com.au...

news.softpedia.com...

is it always the same star or planet?

Nia Wind

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi

I checked out the three links you posted but I'm not sure that they are all referring to the same things. the first one referred to a possibly inhabited, or habitable planet. The second referred to a squarely shaped Red glowing star. The third referred to a different star that wasn't described as Red or squarely shaped.

I do know that a bit back people were wondering what the extremely bright source of light was in the skies. I think it was determined that this Star was just Jupiter though. Is that what you're referring to?

Either way, thanks for the thread! the existence of a habitable planet is awesome

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If you ask me, the first is about a EXO-planet (= planet), the second is a red dwarf and the third is a new "normal" star on 3 different locations. I don't think the articles have any connections. just my opinion.

The arrticle about the planet is rather nice though

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
thx for your answers

2.question: do we see all the same sky and the stars?
no i think. cause the people on the upper side of the earth don´t see the stars at the same position like the people on the downside...

ok. i think too thats are 3 different stars, but:
can it be, that we see 3 new stars? from anywhere of the earth.
like: in the north, like canada we see one in the north.
In the middle, like amazonas we see also one, straight ahead.
and
in the south like australia we see the thirth. from south...

then we would have 3 stars
where we mean it´s one....

Nia

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think I got what yer saying.

But the Earth is a sphere, and it is spinning in space. So yeah, we do certainly share the same stars and heavenly bodies, we just see them at different times depending on where you happen to be on the surface of the Earth.

Are you wondering if it is possible that these three stars are in fact the same star and just sppear to be three separate stars? That is possible, but with todays technology in observation and communication between astralogical observers probably makes it pretty easy to identify what is what in the sky

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i remember a clip and a photo from an ufo.. sorry, but didn´t find out which it was yet...
there you see 3 lights, or?

crazy... lol ... universe is a big big ufo, and those we see here on earth are like mirrows....

*deepunderstandingthanks*

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

The 3 stories you link to relate to 3 different objects, none of which are visible to the naked eye.

There are hundreds of stars visible in the night sky, but modern telescopes can see many thousands more.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
First, all these are at best old news. Second, they're all totally unrelated. Third, indeed, none are visible to the naked eye.

1. This is about Gliese 581, a red dwarf star that has a 4 planet system, in which 2 are potentially habitable. A quick google will list you hundreds of links. Gliese 581 is not visible to the naked eye. It is located somewhere in the Libra constellation.

2. This is about a nebula. This is much farther away than the 20 light years or so of Gliese 581, although the article doesn't say how far it is.

3. This is about a "hidden" star that wasn't seen before in the Southern Cross. It is definitely not Gliese 581, and it can't be the nebula mentionned in 2. above.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
thanks, friends ;-)

+++++++++++THREAD CLOSED++++++++++++++

new topics

top topics

join