It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maker of the Bigfoot suit used by Whitton interviewed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ok, so on Coast to Coast last night George Noory interviewed the artist who created the Bigfoot suit that the idiots from Georgia used. He is 100% certain that the suit in the picture is the suit he created.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-8-2008 by jms88]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Just found this video on Youtube. Do we really need more proof?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these JMS. I'm glad to see that this whole ordeal has been 100% proven as a hoax. Just as most of us suspected, these people are frauds and hopefully the officer is forced to resign. I will admit though, this story did keep me interested...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

Well the video does morph, you could make anyone look like that costume with that technique lol.

Not saying it's not the costume tho, it probably is, but I would rather see both pictures side to side to compare more accurately.

Anyway it probably is that suit, but one reason the creator of the suit would say it is 100% his costume would be to sell more of it! we have to be cautious of that.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh Lord, now someone else is looking to hop on the bandwagon and make a buck off this whole debarcle.
Next it'll be the company that made the freezer 'bigfoot' is stored in.
They do say, any publicity is good publicity.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

speaking of the freezer.. it looked like a typical chest freezer.. and if you were to put a 500lb seven foot .. seven gorilla in there.. dont you think it would be a pretty tight fit.. to me it looks like it doesnt take up half the cooler??????? Ive brought this up before.. but I dont seem to be getting any where with it??

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Not sure how many of you saw this video but it's an interview the boys did on MSNBC.

www.youtube.com...

My favorite part is when the anchor lady give them a chance to distance themselves from Biscardi's statement about trying to make as much money as he can. She asks "Do you share that goal to try and make as money off this as possible" Rick responds "Absolutely".

As stupid as Matt Whitton sounds when he talks, I see why they don't let Rick talk too much. He's only really good at saying "www.bigfoottracker.com. We are the best Bigfoot trackers in the world". I think the media should try breaking him down. They have a better chance with him slipping up because it's pretty obvious he's really dumb.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

Rachel is a very good interviewer and at least the boys' were truthful in the respect about making money. I wonder if this has been Mr Biscardi's idea from the get go. They are all in this too deep after the press conference. They should of come clean or not shown up. They claims are made, now the criminal charges will follow.

new topics

top topics

join