It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

name the disater that will bring the Anti-Christ to power.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
.[..but what you focus on tends to happen.
And what happens is only good or bad depending on your perspective and view point you take on it. ]

See there is only one problem with that ...(the creating your own reality mindset) ...what about those who we live with and are in our little realm of the world around us ...who bring us their realitys ...merging with our own ........it sort of messes up that theory unless you just never socialize and live alone with no wife no kids no friends no family ............................and even then old age will come...and money wont just fall off a tree because we wished it too ..... ..I could go on but I think you get my point .................

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Thankyou for the star, Simplynoone. I appreciate it

However, that post is what I believe. God is too good to let that happen. Throwing away the bible and claiming it is wrong, yet saying you believe in God and Jesus Christ along with the Holy spirit would be contradictive and blasphemy IMHO.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
[Throwing away the bible and claiming it is wrong, yet saying you believe in God and Jesus Christ along with the Holy spirit would be contradictive and blasphemy IMHO. ]

I agree for sure with that ..

How do you do the points thingy ..and how do you give someone a star ?I am new here dont have a clue yet .....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[Throwing away the bible and claiming it is wrong, yet saying you believe in God and Jesus Christ along with the Holy spirit would be contradictive and blasphemy IMHO. ]

I agree for sure with that ..

How do you do the points thingy ..and how do you give someone a star ?I am new here dont have a clue yet .....

oh lol, I saw a star on my last post and assumed it was you. Points are used to buy stuff at the ATS store, and are increased by getting flags and stars and making threads and posting. Also, you can hit the quote button on a post you want to quote if you would like to, well, quote them instead of always re writing it.

But back on topic, I'm glad we're on the same page. God is good, and the bible is truth, english or not english.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I dont see where or how I can give you a star or flag ....

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

you make some good points on your post. appreciate the pointers.

No matter how tough things get I always try to think positive.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

sweet in your mouth, but bitter in your stomach

Doesn't this appear in revelations somewhere. I have heard it before.

I'm not sure about throwing the bible out but I think I sense where you are coming from that. Many people read the bible literally and tend predict disasters based on what the bible says. When in reality it is alluding to something totally different. Please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok Home I figured out how to give you a star now for your post lol......hope it fits you well lol ...

QUote [Many people read the bible literally and tend predict disasters based on what the bible says. When in reality it is alluding to something totally different. Please correct me if I am wrong.]

I tend to see both literal and spiritual events in the entire word myself ..
I dont even discount the creatures in Rev (the scorpion ones) as being manmade as in machines with computer brains ..and or maybe even a real creature ..I mean they are creating strange beasts these days with the odd experiments they have going these days and all the dna manipulating they are doing ....................
But at the same time I do not view the Bear beast as a literal Bear ..but a Country who is as ravaging and beastly as a bear .......see what I am getting at ?

I think some things are meant spiritually ..some literally and some BOTH ..

At least that is my opinion from how I interpret the bible when I read it ..

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Revelations is "The Revealing of Jesus Christ", not the end of the world

It is the revelation of the Father to Jesus. And it certainly describes the end of the known world.

1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him, to show unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He sent and signified it by his angel unto His servant John:

The Revelation = “Apocalypsis” = Unveiling (18X in NT) [Note:
singular, not plural.]

Of whom? “...of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him.” HIM = Jesus

Can Jesus “learn”? Can the Father reveal to the Son? (Lk 2:52; Mk 13:32; Acts 1:6,7)

It does obviously describe the end of the world as we know it.

2 Peter 3:13
But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.

Revelation 21:1
[ The New Jerusalem ] Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

It is drawing near as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Revelation 13:
"The Beast out of the Sea
And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns..."

The Sea, as established, are all the people of all the world, and the beast is the lower nature of the people. The "Heads" are governments, and the horns are people. The ten crowns show that the horns are rulers of that government.

The beast has seven heads and ten horns. This is because one head has 3 horns. Of course this is the head of the antichrist. It's the head with the 3 horns that is associated with the 3 antichrists of Nostradamus.

It should be understood, that the "antichrist head" is a singular head. The antichrist charactor is the same "being" (person?) reborn in three reincarNations. Each Reincarnation of the antichrist share simularities.

Both little horns before this time period have come to power through the upheavel of governmental powers within their located nation.

However it must be understood, the antichrist starts out slowly and gains quickly. The antichrists quest is for power under some false understanding of "spiritual rites".

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Guess that is why the bible is sometimes hard to interpret

to quote somebody do this

do an open bracket [ type the word quote then close the bracket]

after this insert the part you want to quote

at the end of the quote open bracket [ follow bracket by slash mark /

type the word quote and close bracket ]

hope that helps

[edit on 26-8-2008 by jam321]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by jam321]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

sweet in your mouth, but bitter in your stomach

Doesn't this appear in revelations somewhere. I have heard it before.

I'm not sure about throwing the bible out but I think I sense where you are coming from that. Many people read the bible literally and tend predict disasters based on what the bible says. When in reality it is alluding to something totally different. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hello Jam321

Yes, John is told to take the book out of the angels hand and eat it in revelations.

It's not reading the bible literally that is the problem, He is not a God of confusion. The problem is, not reading it in the language it was given in. Everyone including myself, because of preconceived securities, do not take this very important point into account. "You are crying peace, but there is no peace." The Greek and Hebrew can have up to 50 words or more for one English translated word. The Greek and Hebrew do not have time tenses unless specified, but are always right now..."to this day". All of the names in the bible are not people, but attributes of character applied to people like American indian names...Moses=Drawn Out, Herod=Hero, Issac=Laughter, Yisrael=He will rule as God, Yacov=Heal Catcher, Pilate=Close Pressed, Yohan=Beloved, Michael=Who is like God, Daniel=Judge of God, Saul=Asked, Yerushalem=Founded Peaceful, Mary Magdoline=Egypt Hightower, Gad (pronounced God)=Fortune/Good Luck, Satan=Adversary and on and on. In this way God says, "in the day you sin, then all of the good is forgotten and the sinner shall die in his sin" and also, "when a sinner turns from his sin and does what is right then that one shall live". Because most have not known what the names mean, how easy is it to be mislead, thinking they are persons and not people, individuals and not actions of individuals? If one doesn't comprehend the meanings of the names, one does not see who is being spoken too. His words do not return to him void, but act and do his plan in this way "He loves those who love him" "Any kingdom (which you are) can not be divided against itself or else that kingdom will fall"

Tell me, was it the Jews or the Christians that say, "Let his blood be on us and on our children"? Who is guilty of murder and who is cleansed from sin?
If you accept his death for yours how are you any less guilty of his death or how are you any more noble then the one not accepting of it? If you accept his blood over your sins, how are you not saying the same thing as above.."let his blood be on us..."? "It will be sweet in your mouth, but bitter in your stomach" "His word is a double edged sword, cutting this way and that"..."Why do you stand here looking up to the heavens, do you not know he will come in the same way that he left?" What goes up, must come down...do you see? "I have many things to say concerning you, yet you can not bear them now"... "All of you will be snared in the night because of me"

I ask this question to everyone who hasn't asked it of themselves yet. When it says in the bible that, "the whole world will be deceived, even the elect were it possible", how many of you believe you are above this deception wither you believe yourself to be "Elect" or not? How many will say, "it won't get me, I won't be deceived" keeping in mind, that Peter himself said "if all others deny you I won't" only to turn and deny him three times no less, before the cock crowed twice?

You must ask yourselves, what is the witness of Jesus? Is it you witnessing of him, or him witnessing of you? Who needs the witness, the living or the dead? " "I will proclaim your name in the midst of the assembly" "before the angels I shall make mention of your name" "Have you considered my servant Job=Hated, there is none like him" "Grace for Grace" Is he the mediator, or are you?

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

Hello,

I never said you wouldn't get the basic of the message, I said you weren't getting a full translation.

"To those on the outside all things must be given in parables...You are receiving the parable, so that you might not turn and be healed.

Did not Paul say, scripture is not open to personal interpretation, yet you chime in on a forum that seeks to personally interpret the scripture too divine an appointment with fate? If His word is sufficient, which spoke you into being, why do you need the #1 SELLING BOOK (and stolen) in the world, which is printed on a tree so that you might be hung in it? "Anyone hung on a tree is cursed forever"...

Do me a favor, for your own sake. Parle vu Franse? If not, go ask someone who does speak it to give you driving directions from Canada to Mexico City, with places included to eat, lodging, atm locations, sights, their family members houses...etc.. You get no interpreter nor do you get a French to English dictionary, nothing to help you out and not even a map. Just written directions in French. You can know only 5 words and that's it, and if you understand more then Five words go find someone who speaks a language you don't know and repeat process. Also, you can not get directions from any of the English speaking people along the way, but you can converse with them about life, salvation, anti-christ...whatever you like, although no directions. When you get into Mexico, same scenario, no help in the language other then the above guidelines of the french (NO MAP). Oh yeah, good luck with the "Federalizes", they shouldn't extort you for too much, just a tithe or all the money you have and every possession you have.

After you get back, if you do, please let me know how "not understanding their language" was "no big deal". I really want to hear about the "Federalizes" and how "easy" it was to get by them being only able to speak 5 words, without them taking everything you have and leaving you naked and beat up in the middle of the desert. Of course, I don't want to see you hurt at all or I wouldn't be speaking in the first place, but the illustration is clear.

Only if you seek will you find, and I pray that you would.

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I feel that "translation" and "interpretation" here are not the same thing. The words are just letters on a page. The "Rhema" word is God speaking to our own spirit and heart. When the words of the bible fly off the page and hit our heart....this is the "Rhema" or the living word.

Hebrews 4:12 (New Living Translation)
New Living Translation (NLT)

12 For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.

This is who Jesus is...He is the Word made Flesh.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sweet Paula
I feel that "translation" and "interpretation" here are not the same thing. The words are just letters on a page. The "Rhema" word is God speaking to our own spirit and heart. When the words of the bible fly off the page and hit our heart....this is the "Rhema" or the living word.

Hebrews 4:12 (New Living Translation)
New Living Translation (NLT)

12 For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.

This is who Jesus is...He is the Word made Flesh.

Hello Sweet Paula. Blessings

Do you fully understand the "rhema" word?

G4487 rhema hray'-mah

from G4483;an utterance (individually, collectively or specially),; by implication, a matter or topic (especially of narration, command or dispute); with a negative naught whatever:--+ evil, + nothing, saying, word.

May, I ask when you have heard this word being spoken to you, for it would only be spoken to you if you were in threat of destroying your life, that be the vessel he has made for you to carry. Do you understand why you are to put away your sinful desires and That it has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with making it into the heavens of decedents to come? How can one have a home lest they build on it? Generation to Generation, "for there are many mansions in my fathers house, if it were not so I would tell you, yet it is so, I go to prepare a place for you...", "and a child shall lead them..." "and the older shall serve the younger..."..."see what is right in front of you, and the rest will become clear..."

The healthy have no need for a doctor, only those in danger of loosing the eternal life, generation to generation forever. Be fruitful and multiply, be lead by the son of man, "for I am with you always". He does not remember the names that don't make it to the end. He says, go away from me, I never knew you. Come out of the body and be naked, face the spirits of all ages and be in the desolate "with weeping much" Do you hear the weeping of those past Paula? Those passing the Jordan. Do you see them all around you? The "rabble" of those that follow?

The voice comes out of the desolate from "beloved" (Yohan means beloved similar to Dood/David =Loved) These are the elders that fall down to worship (press into you/Pilate) crying holy, holy, holy... Do you not understand who is Going to the Cross? Do you not see who has been given into the hands of wicked men? Who has told you End from Beginning? Did you not read the end of (Ge-hen-a)-sis that, "these are the generational records of ALL the host of heaven in the day they were made", Do you not see why Hebrew and Greek are right to left and Latin Left to right? Why 2/3's the earth shall perish, the earth of the body, of the the "good land your coming into" "Flowing with milk and wine (honey is what they used in the wine making process)" Why every eye will see?

If you are hearing the "rhema" word, you are in danger and should reconsider the first things you did..."before your lamp stand is swiftly removed". I witness this to you. I witness to you, having it been witnessed to me by the spirit. As you have said, "Jesus is manifested in the flesh", only to those in danger of being tossed out and "remembered no more" for he need not make himself known to those doing Gods will, for he is already with them. Those for him are not against him.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
We are already told what will be the precursor for the rise of the antiChrist. We don't need to surmise, or to guess.

"But that man of sin shall not be revealed, unless there come first a falling away."

This is the falling away from the true Christian faith.

It is already happening.

Don't look for any outside 'world event'.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join