It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bushism's analyzed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ever since our class-clown-in-chief waved to Stevie Wonder, we've been curious about the quality of the gray material contained within his mellon (well, it started well before that, but waving to a blind man certainly caused a national double-take). www.dslextreme.com... The above link is an exhastitative analyzation of Bush's verbal hiccups, gaffs, and goofs. A great read. Some choice gems... "We've got hundreds of sites to exploit, looking for the chemical and biological weapons that we know Saddam Hussein had prior to our entrance into Iraq."�Santa Clara, Calif., May 2, 2003 exploit? "There's an old saying in Tennessee�I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee�that says, fool me once, shame on�shame on you. Fool me�you can't get fooled again."�Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 A little Who snuck in there "Now, we talked to Joan Hanover. She and her husband, George, were visiting with us. They are near retirement�retiring�in the process of retiring, meaning they're very smart, active, capable people who are retirement age and are retiring."�Alexandria, Va., Feb. 12, 2003 So, are they retiring or not? "And, most importantly, Alma Powell, secretary of Colin Powell, is with us."�Washington, D.C., Jan. 30, 2003 Poor Alma, wife of Colin... "The law I sign today directs new funds and new focus to the task of collecting vital intelligence on terrorist threats and on weapons of mass production."�Washington, D.C., Nov. 27, 2002 Those damn capitalists and their mass production "I need to be able to move the right people to the right place at the right time to protect you, and I'm not going to accept a lousy bill out of the United Nations Senate."�South Bend, Ind., Oct. 31, 2002 Damn, the NWO came and we didn't even notice "People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you."�Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002 uh... um... well... ehh... whatever "Nothing he [Saddam Hussein] has done has convinced me�I'm confident the Secretary of Defense�that he is the kind of fellow that is willing to forgo weapons of mass destruction, is willing to be a peaceful neighbor, that is�will honor the people�the Iraqi people of all stripes, will�values human life. He hasn't convinced me, nor has he convinced my administration."�Crawford, Texas, Aug. 21, 2002 my head hurts... make it stop In the words of another great Republican: "What a terrible thing it is to waste one's mind." [Edited on 16-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Somewhere around there's a nice site of Rumsfeld-isms and Ashcroft-isms, too.

The above are prime examples why Shrub's handlers hate to have him speak extemporaneously.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Leader of the Free World eh? Doesn't it bring a tear to the eye? (I think it's more of a tear of dispair though
)

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You can learn a lot of someone's thought process by how they speak. Especially when they speak on the fly.

But repigs will justify anything, ANYTHING one of their own does. Bush could be caught eating babies, and they would still try and justify it.

However, if one of them ever said, "Hey. maybe we shouldn't go to war just yet," they'd eat their own kind.

I weep for this country.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Bush could be caught eating babies, and they would still try and justify it.

That's were they were hiding the WMD. Dhu!

I don't understand how anyone could still think that Bush deserves to be in office, let alone walking around unsupervised. He is likely to eat paste or shove a crayon up his nose or something.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Bush could be caught eating babies, and they would still try and justify it.

That's were they were hiding the WMD. Dhu!

I don't understand how anyone could still think that Bush deserves to be in office, let alone walking around unsupervised. He is likely to eat paste or shove a crayon up his nose or something.

Yeah he needs a nanny to look afetr him 24/7 he also needs lessons in English and manners.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
its absolutely hilarious things like this that make Bush being President of the most powerful country in the world so worrying.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yeah. Bush made himself out to be a quite the horses ass. Just look into his eyes when he speaks. He's an empty vessel. What would you do if you had a "friend" that spoke like Bush does?

"You're sucha dumbass dude..."

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"We've got hundreds of sites to exploit, looking for the chemical and biological weapons that we know Saddam Hussein had prior to our entrance into Iraq."�Santa Clara, Calif., May 2, 2003

Now we know what he was thinking about when he made that speech.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
(** as adapted from the Scooby-Doo entrance medly**)

top topics

join