It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most popular books on Conspiracy and Theories...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ok guys, in your opinions what are the most recognized books on conspiracy and theories? Here is a list (I've read some and will eventually read them all) of books. What do you guys recommend and please comment on the ones posted as well.

The Gods of Eden -William Bramely (incredible amazing book, probably the best I've read A+)

Children of the Matrix -David Icke (I've heard this was amazing)

The 12th Planet -Zecharia Stitchin (I know I need to read this one, a classic)

Flatland -Edwin Abbott (this is from the late 1800's, the first book to theorize the 4th dimension)

Rule by Secrecy -Jim Marrs (a little slow, but loads and loads of information, reads more like a text book B-)

The Secret History of the World as Laid Down by Secret Societies -Mark Booth (awesome book, covers old ancient religions, loads of pictures, etc..! A-)

Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA -Richard Hoagland (haven't read it yet, looks great, Freemasons on the Moon)

Second Messiah: Templars, The Turin Shroud, and the Secret of Freemasonry -Christopher Knight (I heard it was great)

Chariots of the Gods -Erich von Daniken (incredible, the book that started the idea of ancient aliens in the 60's A-)

Behold a Pale Horse -William Cooper (incredible awesome book! Absolute must read! One of the best I've read! A+)

What am I missing here? Anything good that explains UFOs as angels or demons I should read? Anything good I should read on string theory?

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Lazer]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well i havnt got any on conspiracies but i got a good few on mediumship

one of them is called

Colin Fry - secrets from the afterlife

great book btw

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Human Devolution. Its interesting but quite complicated.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thanks so much for starting this thread... I was just starting to research conspiracy books and was wondering what some of ATS's recomendations were.

K... this isn't a conspiracy book as it is fiction, but it deals with a lot of what we talk about here and is making me think. It's called Reaper by Ben Mezrich and it's about a secrect religous group trying to take out technology and they invent a virus that kills people when they use the technology. I haven't gotten very far into the book but it is really intriging.

Ok, has anyone read George Noory's book? I'm curious as to if that's any good.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Maybe not the most popular but required reading from the works of Eustice Mullins:

1. Secrets Of The Federal Reserve. (1952 & 1993)

2. The World Order (1985)

These are 2 or the most outstanding "conspiracy" books I have ever read.

I'll let you decide for yourself.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Mind control books dealing with MKULTRA

Trance Formation Of America - Cathy O'Brien
Unshackled - Kathleen Sullivan

**Be warned, some VERY heavy stuff in there**

Still important none the less.

Z

new topics

top topics

join