It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold A Pale Horse/William Cooper (R.I.P)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
"Therefore, a grand game of chess is being played on a level that we can barely imagine, and we are the pawns. Pawns are valuable under certain circumstances and are frequently sacrificed to gain an advantage. I advise you to play at least two complete games of chess. You must learn the rules THEY play by. You must realize objectively that some pieces are more valuable than others.

Winning in the world of the elite is everything, the power elite intend to win."

-William Cooper

Reason for me starting this thread is to enlighten the community to whom william was. Or if you already know, id like to hear your opinions on his book Behold A Pale Horse.

After serving 8 years in the united states navy, William had seen many "Top Secret" documents. As a result he knew that he had to enlighten the public to what was going on. He speaks of secret societies and organizations, New World Order, Illuminati and Population Control, Roswell 1947 and Aliens, Drug Import and Exports, ect ect ect.

In Williams book, Behold a Pale Horse, he clearly states

"Look to the MASONS for the guilty party if anything happens to me. I believe they have murdered in the past and that they will murder in the future.

another quote saying:

"The Black Families, The Illuminati, The Vatican, and the Freemasons all now work together to bring about the New World Order. All will protest their innocence and will do everything within their power to destroy anyone who suggests otherwise. I will undoubtedly become a target when this book is published.

A couple of years later William was murdered at his house.......

with possibly one of the worst cover-ups ever. The police reported 2 or 3 different scenarios.

May his soul rest in peace.

I urge everyone on these forums to read Behold a Pale Horse. It is without a doubt some of the most accurate information out there.

Thoughts and opinions??

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I havn't read this book yet, but intend to. So many different people quote from it. And it was so obviously murder. He knew far too much!

[edit on 16-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I havn't read this book yet, but intend to. So many different people quote from it. And it was so obviously murder. He knew far too much!

[edit on 16-8-2008 by mystiq]

Without a doubt, its a MUST BUY. I have never trusted anyone i haven't met as much as william.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LostChildrenOfBabylon

I personally found the book to be a bit outlandish and paranoid. I also am curious as to how Cooper was able to amass so much info and documentation on such a huge variety of topics.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'd say it's common knowledge that Big Brother lies. For whatever reason he professes when caught red-handed, the truth about that particular reality has been "out" for quite some time.

I read this book in 1990 (by my closest friend's request), and it's still with me today...every word - even the "outlandish" stuff. This is the book that opened my eyes and got me on the path to research and discovery. Before this time in my life, I was living in my own little bubble, like most of the people you'll meet on the street and in coffee shops and internet cafes every day.

Many believe that Milton William Cooper suffered from what is commonly known as "UFO Disease" toward the end of his life, which means that he was making up stuff just to stay on the cutting edge. Yeah, there's some "oh boy" stuff in it (I attribute this to the proverbial sledgehammer over the head bit), but to understand just how much TRUTH he knew, all you have to do is read it once, and after this extraordinary epiphany smacks you in the face, the truth will forever after reinforce its own validity.

So yeah, he was a bit off in the end, and I don't pay that stuff mind (the stuff that hasn't produced validation [not very much mind you]), but the stuff he was right about...he was SERIOUSLY right about.

Indeed, most of the truth's we are seeing today (as if the truth could be plural
), were first written (or I first read about them) in Behold A Pale Horse almost 20 years ago, and they still hold fervent objectivity today.

Once you read it, it will seem that everyone in the last 20 years has taken their ques from this one source, yet that's how the truth works...it just keeps getting backed up by other sources whether they're conscious of the correlation or not.

What he was "on" about he was seriously "ON" about. I've tried time and time again to get around the truth to no avail. I've had some of the worst anxiety attacks of my life while reflecting on some of the material in this book, and if you're completely knew(lol) to this material (and in fact quite a bit of what's on ATS), I would have to advise a word of caution before recommending it. A lot of it will seem like malarkey, but the impacting material I'm talking about in this book is horrific at best, yet rings so true that you can't get around it. It is constantly reinforced during everyday activities. Indeed, you might come away with a certain knowledge that you truly do not want.

Of course, having said that, I know you'll probably do what I did before reading it. "Yeah, right buddy!" "Jeez man! What a gullible breed you come from, eh?!?" "Dude! You ok?!?" But then you won't be able to get your mind off the first page trial run you want so badly (LOL moment). Once you do give in and read that first page, you won't put the book down. Why do I feel like a gratuitous commercial narrator here? Anyway, I apologize for my digression. You get the point.

There is a certain maturity you inherently acquire when you finally understand the truth, and once you understand just a small part of it, it will build upon itself like the biggest tumbling snowball you could ever imagine. (i.e.) It's easy to get involved in the negativity of it all, but you will eventually come to accept it, and realize the positivity of of being "in the know.":

1. You'll no longer have any semblance of "You're own little bubble" at all (you'll no longer be a "goyim").
  2. And most importantly, Big Brother will never be able to lie to you again (you'll no longer be a "goyim").

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
very very true, What your saying is quite scary but i could not agree more

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
[edit on 12-10-2008 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I would suggest you take a look using a torrent search for Mystery Babylon and down load his entire radio show , around 40 of them , as well as Behold a pale horse all in mp3 format .
Its very interesting stuff !

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Max_TO]

top topics

join