It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And here is my second dream of Doom!! Ice Age??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Last night ive had my second dream about something terrible happening to the world.
My first one can be read in this thread CLICK.

The First one had to do with religion, and that was already vague because im not a religious person.

This one however, was very different. It seemed like in the blink of an eye there was a new Ice Age.

This is it:
I was just watching tv in my house with my familiy around me.
All of a sudden, the sky turned black, electricity was nowhere to be found and it was freezing cold like my ass in November.

I went outside to see what was happening and there were already hundreds of people. Total chaos. Water froze in the blink of an eye.
Suddenly im like standing on a bridge, a very large amrical type of bridge and beneath me there was big waters. Then a girl falls into the water and gets under the ice, my mom jumped in to save her. Then suddenly i find myself driving a car, returning home, to find my family there again and asking my mum if she saved the girl.

Now, i know there are some huge gaps in it, i cant remember all of it.
It turned dark but also cold as hell wich makes me think the Sun just ceased to shine. Bridges as big as in the USA we dont have in this country, and i dont even have my drivers license yet.
The fact that there was no electricity anymore is one thing i cant place. I cant remember power plants blowing up or whatever, it was just like electricity did not excist.

Maybe someone can help me tie the loose ends? My dreams often come true and if they dont they bear a very important message which often comes true. I already think the sun just stopped shining because of the cold but i cant place the electricity and me being on a typical american bridge. Furthermore, my mom, she jupped in the water to save that girl? In real life she does not come near water let alone ice!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Nobody with some dream-analyzing skills?

join