It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

james whale fans heads up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
just a heads up for james whale fans (uk & internet connections). he shall be guest hosting on LBC radio for six nights from 10pm GMT from tomorrow night onwards.

Anyone who knows about his broadcasts will know he has always been a big fan of the unusual and paranormal etc etc and has always given airtime to many an interesting programme or guest (though he can be very outspoken in them also)

If you've never heard him before and you are outside the uk (or outside londonish area and can't get him on the radio)....

listen.lbc.co.uk...

(good station to listed to anyway)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I recall ( vaguely) something about this james whale , they removed him from some channel for something.. im not casting aspersions.. anything like that . If any media remove people I tend to trust who they remove more so . Just was wondering what that was about ..if i am correct that is )

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
yes you are correct - he was sacked from 'talksport' radio (previously talk radio) for very strongly suggesting that londoners vote against ken livingstone and for boris johnson for the position of mayor. broadcasters are not allowed to do that during election times nd someone complained so he was sacked for it.

that said, anyone who has followed him for years knows he speaks his mind ALWAYS and its no suprise he was never sacked earlier lol. i still think they should have stood by him though as he's one of the greats of uk talk radio when he's on form, especially his rants on lawyers, cyclists, politics and anyone that has annoyed him that day

join