It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military wants to study mind-reading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Military wants to study mind-reading

www.cnn.com

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Here's a mind-bending idea: The U.S. military is paying scientists to study ways to read people's thoughts.
The hope is that the research could someday lead to a gadget capable of translating the thoughts of soldiers who suffered brain injuries in combat or even stroke patients in hospitals. But the research also raises concerns that such mind-reading technology could be used to interrogate the enemy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Wasn't this already done in secret in the past?? Isn't that what Psy-ops was all about?

I'm just wondering why the military would go public with this. Could it be that they can claim that through mind reading, they know where you are and what you've done?? Am I wrong, but wasn't the whole MK-Ultra thing supposed to have achieved this?

It's really Homeland Security and their technology, but that would be too sticky in today's era of shredded right's.

If it was mind reading like in that movie..Minority Report..well then that's a bit different.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Mind reading my friends is a possibility that is so prevalent and widespread now in this time and space that one might be surpised how it is? As the Incanabula have defractured the current technology so we think ultimatley there is more to come such as Holographic computers etc.
Ever wonndered why after 2001 everything seemed to slow down technology wise????????????????????

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
They already started this in the 1950s if not earlier. I guess now that they´ve had success with it, they can start admitting it to the public.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Skyfloating]

new topics

top topics

join