It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen My First Sky Oddity!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
OK, last night me and my girlfriend went to the supermarket around 11pm when it's nice and quiet. We'd just finished our shopping and had phoned for a taxi, we were waiting outside for around 5 minutes when I noticed the moon behind the clouds, just a dim glow. So I showed my girlfriend and said "Hey someone must be trying to call Batman" and she's like LAME. So I put my shopping down and tried to have a quick smoke. I looked down at the ground and noticed in a puddle there were now two bright glows. I looked up again, and noticed the "moon" I had seen now had a friend that was moving. So I showed my girlfriend and she said it must have been a plane. This "plane" then stopped moving and started moving in the opposite direction, the way it had came from. The taxi came, we got in and must have got around 1 and a half miles away from the supermarket, when I noticed the moon.... not even close to where I had seen it.

Edit:

Forgot to note, It had a yellow tint to it, it was an overcast
night? (right phrase?) plus it wouldn't have been a plane as there was no noise.
I have to leave now, as I'm going somewhere but I shall respond to this thread when I get back.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by RenegadePsycho]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Did it look like a star, except it was moving?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
What about the sizes?

Because imho it is impossible to get confused between the moon & stars... It is close to full moon too, so it should be pretty obvious if you're witnessing the moon or really anything else...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It was definetly not a star! This thing was bright, like, when on a clear sky the street glows in the moonlight. Except there were clouds infront of the light and it was moving and quite bright with a yellow tint. It wasn't moving THAT fast either, if it was a plane and the glow was an indicator of its position above the clouds it would be moving quick right? This thing moved slow, then stopped then went back the way it came.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What about the *S I Z E* of it?....

You are not helping your case being anything credible...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
What about the *S I Z E* of it?....

You are not helping your case being anything credible...

IT WAS BEHIND CLOUDS

How can I describe the size of it?? It was big... jeez

new topics

top topics

join