It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALEX COLLIER is BACK - Lecture at the Exopolitics Earth Transformation Summit May 2008 [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

After 6 years of taking a rest. Alex Collier is back now to continue spreading the information given by the Andromedans to him. This is a conference that took place in Hawaii at Exopolitics Earth Transformation in May 2008.

The Andromedan message Alex Collier has presented over the years has connected with me profoundly on soul level. I was disappointed when he took his leave of absence six years ago - though I understood well his need for some R & R time.

It is wonderful Alex has now returned to continue his lectures and spiritually inspiring messages.

The Andromedans believe the human race is unique because we have the ability to create amazing things out of thin air. Things perceived as abstract creations. I think the Andromedans see us as sort of magicians. They also believe we carry royal DNA.

New Alex Collier Video

Highly recommended
Looking forward to your comments....

You may want to skip to 11:30 minutes (when Alex actually begins his lecture).

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Terrapop]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
wow, no replies. i just found the lecture video, and im watching now. i saw his video from the 90s, and have been waiting for more from him. this is cool stuff.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This video was posted earlier this week. Please use search function.
Thank you nonetheless. GReat vid.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Yeah, I think it was posted in one of the big Alex Collier threads. Nevertheless, it's cool to see him back. The guy has some interesting stuff to say, to say the least...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

yeah it's a geat video,thanks for sharing it

not a one liner

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thanks for finding this, Terra.

I know that I'm vaguely sceptical, having seen some of his 'predictions' from 1994 and 1996 not come to pass. BUT, the fact that he's back may be important.

I mean, if he scuttled away with his tail between his legs, then all crediblity would have been forever lost. Looking forward to what he has to say, now.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh, my!!!!! He got really fat!!

I see his accent is now stable North American. I'd think one of those ET physical exams would have shown him a way to lose weight.....heck! He'd make a bundle of money!!!!

EDIT....I lke the fact that he needs the little flashlight to read his notes....at may age (I'm just one year older) I need one too.....

[edit on 8/20/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh, my!!!!! He got really fat!!

I'd think one of those ET physical exams would have shown him a way to lose weight.....heck!

I think it is completely despicable to insult people who are overweight. Many people, unfortunately, have medical issues that cause obesity such as hypothyroidism, and it does not help them in their struggle to lose weight when people humiliate them by commenting on there need to be thinner.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I saw this the first time it was posted and I watched the new video's. I have to say the thing that is most important at least to me is not that he has new things to share but that he is sharing again. It seemed for a while there he was very saddened by the lack of response and effectiveness he saw. I am glad he is still trying to reach out and help the transition. He is still very much needed.
It's good to see him active again.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Gee, let's see what stories did he come up with this time, sure will be interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This is weird;

After nearly 30 years of arguing that a black hole destroys everything that falls into it, Stephen Hawking is saying he was wrong. It seems that black holes may after all allow information within them to escape.

In essence, his new black holes now never quite become the kind that gobble up everything. Instead, they keep emitting radiation for a long time, and eventually open up to reveal the information within.

Now the amazing thing is that this confirms what the contactee Alex Collier has been saying for some time about 'black holes'. The Andromedans told him that: "Everything in our universe, including us, came from a black hole."

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is great, me and my girl sat down to watch the interview in 94, I had seen it before but my girlfriend started to get interested in aliens and other forms of life all of a sudden, so we sat down and watched it. We were both amazed and even hopeful of what he had said. I mean it made more sense than the bible and I went to catholic school!!
Its either a well thought out story, he even kept his body language and eye flirtation in a way that suggests he is telling the truth.

Cant wait to watch this one and wait for the andromidans (?) to save us!!

Thanks for the link

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I've watched a lot of this guy on youtube videos. He has made a lot predictions that certain things/events would take place and would always give dates, like: the moon vanishing, space ships arriving, blah blah blah and none of them came true.

I do think his idea that the other aliens think of us like "royalty" because were "heinz 57 mutts" with 22 different forms of alien DNA in us ... is kinda quaint in a puerile sophomoric sense.... but more just his delusion of grandeur.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

The Moon vanished???!!!

OMG! I missed that event.....oh, wait....it might still be there.....'Whew!'

I left all of my stuff there, couldn't afford the storage fees, here on Earth.....

Guess my cat is dead, by now......

ADD....I am a proud member of the ASPCA, so please know, that last bit was a joke!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just watched the new vid, doesn't really say anything new to the 94 interview and in some cases he even 'contradicts' what he has said previously. Its a shame I love his ideas and the whole, we are 'being looked' over thing. Suppose its just comforting and in times like these, who would say no to a little comfort?

Well until the Andromedans save us

Peace

edit spelling

[edit on 26/8/2008 by LestatG]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You can tell that the guy that handing him the flashlight is a free spirit.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I agree with the 'genetic royalty' thing that seems somehow exaggerated.
Though when I heard it for the first time, it did give some false sense of superiority which is obviously a 'wrong' emotion. Anyway, he does tell/sell an amazing story, which gave me hope for a better future. His 1994 interview was better, more emotion, more convincing. His latter one is a lot of repitition, the questioneers aksed unimportant questions, I'm sorry to say so. What I wondered was answers to more inside in their societies, not just generalisation. What happends there in detail, describe one day in like 100.000 words. Give us inside how everyone/everything acts/looks, are they all 'timid'? Are there markets, cities, danceclubs, restaurants, or do things like parachuting, diving, racing, playing something like our sports? What do they do with their free time, if that exist?

No idea how I can help but to slowly get some people to see these theories. Although I often question how saving our humanity and earth can be done without some *zing*. Right know there are too many egocentric people, looking for power and wealth, by all means necessary. No need for them to be around.

new topics

top topics

join