It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else noticed the fog with a smell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hey Ats
I just got back from another of my predawn walks,and again there was low lying thick fog evrywhere.
Thats fine and dandy, but it seems to spin and go up and down,and it smells funny too...
What do you guys think it is?

ps:i think its somekind of spray but what is it

Spike

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I think you are living near a industrial center and the fog is actually smog which contains chemicals which generally go up in the day and come down along with the water condensation as the atmosphere cools during the night.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
yes that is the most logical way of thinking i had also thought of that before posting but something tells me thats not it...
Anyone else have any other theories?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Do you happen to live in an area where they spray for mosquitos using a truck. Sometimes I notice that stuff lingers around if there is already a fog in the area. That stuff does not smell or taste too good.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
yes there is alot of water that is static around where i live maybe it is the mosquito spray...
But i have never seen the trucks you talk about could they do it by air..of course they could.
*do they do it by air?

Spike

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Spike Spiegle]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
An effect of over done chemtrails? Hell last night it looked like a full moon... there were 2 HUGE chemtrails under the moon light, looked to be about 10 miles long each. They intersected each other and made it look like a massive X under the moon. Took some pics but my damn camera can't do much in the dark for some reason =x

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
um this is scary i too last night saw the chemtrails

at first it got my attention because i asked myself*why are the only to clouds in the sky near the moon
2 long very long trails went past to moon and yes made and large X

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
What makes you think what you saw were not normal contrails? And what makes you think anything sprayed at such an altitude would come to earth with 5,000 miles of you?

A couple of very good suggestion shave been proposed for the smell you noticed. Why spoil it by given due consideration to the incredible as well?

Sometimes the obvious explanation is the right one

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
um this is scary i too last night saw the chemtrails

at first it got my attention because i asked myself*why are the only to clouds in the sky near the moon
2 long very long trails went past to moon and yes made and large X

Damn seriously? What area of the world you live in? I think they've been doing a lot more spraying at night cause people are taking notice. I Know for a fact it was chemtrails for a couple reasons -

they usually aren't sprayed in this area, it's a bit rural.

clouds aren't 10+ miles long, in a perfectly straight path that intersects another straight cloud of the same size and width - if you want to see some of the methods they use, and the insides of the planes doing it check out a vid on youtube, called "the best chemtrail video ever" or something along those lines by Earthlasthope - still trying to figure out why they do it, have a couple ideas... but it sure as hell isn't preventing global warming like they tell the pilots =p

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'm in the north eastern part of america
where you at?
I think it could be mass amounts of floride since alot of ppl dont drink tap water anymore...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jomie-ky
clouds aren't 10+ miles long, in a perfectly straight path that intersects another straight cloud of the same size and width

Natural clouds aren't. But contrails are. They can be hundreds of miles long!

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

Anyway, nothing that high is going to explain a smell at ground level
Which is surely what this thread is about?

new topics

top topics

join