It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Lied. Plain. Simple. Proof.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Many of the photographs you see on NASA's website are fake. But they are not fake because the objects in the photos of question do not exist; they are faked for other reasons.

The planets are there, if NASA's calculations don't add up it's probably because NASA makes a lot of assumptions about non-terrestrial gravity/energy/light and the celestial bodies in general.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hey, you know what? I'm wrong and I'm sorry for offending anyone....I didn't want to get in a war, I just wanted to not see the person get bashed, but I really don't want to war with you all.

I love the power of life in all of us if you want to call that God. For me, that power is in me and I believe in all of us to share with one another. I hate church and religion, but I don't hate people and I'm trying to learn how to love you all for a better world.

I came to this site to explore and to meet people, because you can't talk to just anyone about these things. All I want to do is to have a open mind and meet others of the same. I really hope you will accept my apology...sincerely. Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Ah, I see. In the entirety you were just trying to think of things differently. I took you wrong as well; my apologies too.

I enjoy to think of things working differently to what is considered "logical" too. It was just, this whole space doesn't exist thing was a little much. Well, I should be more ware of what I'm posting.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by ParaFreaky]

JAK

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As has been mentioned the author of this thread has reconsidered his position originally offered in the opening post and offers a rethinking of his ideas here.

Jak

Closing thread ...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join