It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NASA Lied. Plain. Simple. Proof.

page: 7
1
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Originally posted by malganis

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand
 

Well in THAT case, I'm gonna make up my OWN perception of outer space. The Milky Way is a huge vanilla and chocolate swirl of endless ice cream goodness!


*drools*


Does this mean the moon is still made of cheese?


*nods* Yes, it does. You are responsible for supplying your own crackers though.
(and bring some for me)

I do find it admirable that the OP retracted his original theory in light of new information....even though, in all fairness, it shouldn't have been new at all. Still, though, many people would just ignore their own thread rather than admit they have changed their original idea. I have to respect that.




posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hey_amigo


Take a look at the night sky.

You can see the moon, a big bright star usually beside that is mars. You can see the north star. C'mon!


first off if it is a 2 dimensional image you are seeing with your eyes, how do you kknow they are spheres. on another note, you call it mars, but they have told you to call it mars. just like tey told you to believe it is x miles away. wich is obviously false. the moon is nothing more than god himself. stars are very well be his angels. watching over us keeping everything in order.


This is the most crazy bizzare nonsensical thread I have ever come across,hey_amigo so if the moon is god and the stars are his angels what exactly are they made of EG flesh, candy floss,nutella, am i actually typing this or is it my orb head



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hey_amigo
 


What ??? ? your crazy in your head.... Planets are fake????


oh ok so I guess earth is fake and the sun and mars and the moon.

Hello... I know for a fact you can see mars without a telescop it's the brightest star in the sky. It glows orange but flikers from an orange to a red and then back.


This has to be the most stupidiest post I have heard so far.

If you really want to prove this.

Then have ATS make a team and have them collect funds from members that want to contribute or want to see live streamed video of space we would launch a satilight and a telescope out in orbit.

This would get video feedback which can be posted on ATS.

This would prove if there is planets out their.

I am sure their is. I can't bealive someone thinking planets are fake when you can take a telescop and look at these planets.

what's next?? the space shuttle is fake???

what if we are fake??? maybe we are just nothing but a computer simluation that other beings are playing our tycoon world game????

hahahah I would like a better more detailed statement on what you are saying is fake?? I don't know if your saying planet recorded temps are fake or the distance.

Please give some more info on what you mean. All I heard was planets are fake look at the math.




posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
sorry I read more of this thread omg omg...


The moon is god....lol

you must be very ignorant.

Mars is x miles is a wrong on your part they use light years to measure distance in space because they needed a way of measurement to measure distance in space.

They notice you can shoot light beams to planets and have it reflect the light back this delay would determind how far the planet is.


They called the planet mars and NASA didn't name it. In the past if you look at the history of astronomy you will find a hobbiest astronomer found mars and called it that because mars is a greek god or somthing that symbolizes warfare. The reason he call this planet mars was that it was orange/red color. This gave an image of warfare looks.

So NASA DIDN'T NAME MARS TO MARS.

New PLANETS BEING FOUND are being named by NASA currently like sedna.

Also to anwser your theory on planets are not sphere shaped you must be stupid.

you can prove this is fact with a sun telescope you can wait for venus or mercury to be in front of earth and with a sun telescop you can see the sphere shape because it would be dark since light can't pass through planets.

There is alot of evidence that there are planets out in our solar system.

SO this thread is plain stupid I just can't bealive I am hearing this.

I do bealive NASA lied about MARS TEMPS because if it's cold as they say it is then wouldn't the ground be frozen rock solid yet be see images taken by the rover showing tracks easily made which shows that the planet is warm enough to have the soil to not be rock solid frozen.

I am just shock seeing this thread even existing on ATS this really is a stupid thread and dosen't help any but to spread ignorance and hurts the image of ATS. I mean we usally have questions to question of what we are given by the gov but anything that we can prove ourselves shouldn't be questioned so saying planets don't exist and the moon is a god is retard talk.

I just can't imagine why someone would think planets don't exist and gods are the moon.



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Mars whoever heard of Mars I challenge anybody to prove that mars exists
www.marsplanets.co.uk...



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts
 


Itf, the op may be wrong, and that may be very obvious to alot of people. However, if you check back and read some of his later posts he has admitted that he may have jumped the gun a bit in his theories.. therefore through this discussion he was able to (by keeping an open mind) learn, and glean new insight.. Thus Denying ignorance...
So I say to all a job well done and to the OP. thank you for your views and also having the ability and the charactor to accept new information, thus modifying your theory...



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit
 


I hear ya misfit, sometimes people don't bother to read the whole post or at least all the OP's post before they send in a reply, I myself am guilty of this on occasion...
I then do try to make amends thereafter... I also would like to commend you for pointing out the OP's apollogy, and the fact that he is rethinking his original theory.
Also to the OP. Cudos to you for having the grace and the fortitude to accept new information, and letting everyone know that you are rethinking your original thoughts... That my friend is a sign of wisdom....as well as humility.....



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hey_amigo
 


Okay, I haven't even finished reading this thread or the evidence behind, but you can't claim that the sky is blue at night and we just can't see it because of the lack of light. The sky is blue because of light.

Why the sky is blue

No light, no colors, therefore night is a black and colorless sky; not blue.



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
with no "First Hand" experience to justify your judgment is simply not true.

My "First Hand" experience, thru the eyepiece of my own damn telescope, verifies planets exist.


Now your on the right track, just don't be so mad at your telescope...it's attracted to you


Actually what your doing is verifying an image exists, not a planet. To do that, you would have to go there and verify it, then you could speak truth whether anyone believed you or not, you would know, and you are the only one you have to convince of anything.

You've done a fine job at talking, now take his paper, work the figures and show your conclusion. Get your own figures if you want from ESA or NASA or SETI, just don't tear the op apart with nothing to show for yourself. It kills your credibility. Your actions judge your ability to respond, therefore show, responsibility. Numbers don't lie, so show us what's up. I'm open. Never too old to learn a new trick. Peace to you


i must appologize, before i read any more of this tripe, i am compelled to respond.
let me get this straight...
nasa's math does not add up
so even in the face of centuries of planets being observed and known...this means the planets are not there.

ok so this proves god how exactly?
is there a set of numbers that does add up that proves god exists somewhere?

even if the planets and all of space is a lie, because the math is poor, how in any way shape or form would that prove any kind of god?



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Copernicus, Keppler, Galileo, et al....

All, turning in their respective graves.


If I remember correctly he (Galileo) was called before the Inquisiton and forced to live his last years on house arrest!

As far as those who have quoted the OP as giving up his original idea I personally read that statement as sarcasm.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by interestedalways]



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It is for threads just like this that I wish and hope for a "negative reader response" option to be added. 1 million thumbs WAY down dude.



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
with no "First Hand" experience to justify your judgment is simply not true.

My "First Hand" experience, thru the eyepiece of my own damn telescope, verifies planets exist.


Now your on the right track, just don't be so mad at your telescope...it's attracted to you


Actually what your doing is verifying an image exists, not a planet. To do that, you would have to go there and verify it, then you could speak truth whether anyone believed you or not, you would know, and you are the only one you have to convince of anything.

You've done a fine job at talking, now take his paper, work the figures and show your conclusion. Get your own figures if you want from ESA or NASA or SETI, just don't tear the op apart with nothing to show for yourself. It kills your credibility. Your actions judge your ability to respond, therefore show, responsibility. Numbers don't lie, so show us what's up. I'm open. Never too old to learn a new trick. Peace to you


i must appologize, before i read any more of this tripe, i am compelled to respond.
let me get this straight...
nasa's math does not add up
so even in the face of centuries of planets being observed and known...this means the planets are not there.

ok so this proves god how exactly?
is there a set of numbers that does add up that proves god exists somewhere?

even if the planets and all of space is a lie, because the math is poor, how in any way shape or form would that prove any kind of god?


Ok, I am at a loss here, in the quote you just recited, where does it say anything about God or asking to prove it's existance? How does asking a person to counterclaim with evidence based on the calculations given by the op, in anyway whatsoever say, "Prove God"? Does anyone read what they write or do people just see what they want to see, so they may argue?

Not one of you has taken his calculations and checked them to see if they are right and posted your conclusions (that I have seen). You must have a common ground to debate on, but you are quoting things and then speaking out of context.

Telling someone they are "crazy" is not a debate, it is an opinion, which I can respect and you are entitled to and I would stand for any of you to have that right, but telling him he is wrong without showing him his math is flawed or his sizes are wrong is just plain ignorant.

Anyone can go to the NASA site and get what they post and after all, they are the experts, right? George Bush is the president, so he must be the smartest man it the world according to this line of thinking, right? Just forget the fact that daddy bought him that presidency and deem him your God, because he is president, you should except his truth. Question your motives friends. I expect better out of my brothers and sisters and will never stop requesting of you all to be better for the sake of one another and myself. No less do I expect, you to hold me up too, I'm not perfect in any way.

We all learned the same stuff in school. We all had basic science. You guys are blind if you don't see that you are just as indoctrinated as any religious fanatic could ever be, calling Science your Religion, Ego your God, and Argument your Truth. The only truth you can honestly know is yourself. With that I will finish with..."Know the truth, and it will set you free"...Peace



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand


Ok, I am at a loss here, in the quote you just recited, where does it say anything about God or asking to prove it's existance? How does asking a person to counterclaim with evidence based on the calculations given by the op, in anyway whatsoever say, "Prove God"? Does anyone read what they write or do people just see what they want to see, so they may argue?

Not one of you has taken his calculations and checked them to see if they are right and posted your conclusions (that I have seen). You must have a common ground to debate on, but you are quoting things and then speaking out of context.

Telling someone they are "crazy" is not a debate, it is an opinion, which I can respect and you are entitled to and I would stand for any of you to have that right, but telling him he is wrong without showing him his math is flawed or his sizes are wrong is just plain ignorant.

Anyone can go to the NASA site and get what they post and after all, they are the experts, right? George Bush is the president, so he must be the smartest man it the world according to this line of thinking, right? Just forget the fact that daddy bought him that presidency and deem him your God, because he is president, you should except his truth. Question your motives friends. I expect better out of my brothers and sisters and will never stop requesting of you all to be better for the sake of one another and myself. No less do I expect, you to hold me up too, I'm not perfect in any way.

We all learned the same stuff in school. We all had basic science. You guys are blind if you don't see that you are just as indoctrinated as any religious fanatic could ever be, calling Science your Religion, Ego your God, and Argument your Truth. The only truth you can honestly know is yourself. With that I will finish with..."Know the truth, and it will set you free"...Peace



the reason you are at a loss is because it was not in the quote that i referenced. that was where i stopped being able to read anymore. if you wonder where i got it from, it was the OP. the moon is god, stars are the angels and so on... are you really that at a loss, or just usng my post as an excuse to preach some more. i already said that regardless of the calculations, you cannot say that the moon is god and the planets do not exist because nasa's math does not add up. yay for him, he caught math errors. i fail to see how that proves any of the religious claims that follow that.



posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand


Anyone can go to the NASA site and get what they post and after all, they are the experts, right? George Bush is the president, so he must be the smartest man it the world according to this line of thinking, right? Just forget the fact that daddy bought him that presidency and deem him your God, because he is president, you should except his truth. Question your motives friends. I expect better out of my brothers and sisters and will never stop requesting of you all to be better for the sake of one another and myself. No less do I expect, you to hold me up too, I'm not perfect in any way.

We all learned the same stuff in school. We all had basic science. You guys are blind if you don't see that you are just as indoctrinated as any religious fanatic could ever be, calling Science your Religion, Ego your God, and Argument your Truth. The only truth you can honestly know is yourself. With that I will finish with..."Know the truth, and it will set you free"...Peace



you failed to address why we can observe the planets for ourselves. if you are accusing me of being a bushy, or just buying what nasa tells me too, then you are way off buddy. we can see the planets. we can observe them. we can observe the earth is round and all that good stuff. that is why it was here long before nasa. before you get on another soap box to tell us how indoctrinated we are, you might want to come meet some of us. we dony believe everything we hear, ie the moon is god. and other such idiocy like george bush being smart. you are a silly goose arent ya. you want to preach about jesus and this gives you that doorway. hooray. now how about you address the actual points made in reference to the OP instead of ranting and raving.



posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   



posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand
 



I really didn`t want to get into this argument, but after reading all of this I find something very interesting. Putting all of the other threads aside, and reading just yours and the OP`s threads, I find something that does mesh together. That being how little both of your preceptions of God really is.

You both do believe in God don`t you? I gather you do. So, if you do, why do you give God so little respect or credit? That being, he did not make the universe, the planets, and even the Earth. Both of you have such a narrow view of God, and I find that sad. You do believe God did create us, right? If your answer is yes, then who`s to say he didn`t create everything else around us? I`m sorry, but I give our creator more credit then you do. You can have your opinions about this, and that is fine. But for myself, I can`t see being created, and put on a little flat piece of dirt, then say to myself, this all there is. No, not at all, sorry. I can and will look around myself and above myself and say, what a wonderous thing creation trully is.


Edit: For a thought that just came to mind. It`s not that I don`t think NASA didn`t lie to us, in fact I believe they did to a degree, but not the things you are pointing out. I`ve had feelings for years that some of the things NASA has shown us, are not exactly as they trully are. It wasn`t until I came across some of the things Richard Hoagland talked about, did it make a little more sense to me. There are a few things I don`t agree with that he talks about, but for the greater part, I do believe him. Here are some you tube videos of him discussing his findings.


au.youtube.com...



[edit on 17-8-2008 by FiatLux]



posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well those were very good special effects most modern movies dont have those kind of effects and they did it back in the sixties when it must have been new and undeveloped.

I seriously am taken aback by another thread claiming that space is god. SPACE IS NOT GOD, THE PLANETS ARE REAL! We can see them right now, If I walked out into the backyard right now the sky will be full of stars, and planets from this star system and you can see them. How do they fake those? A really big projector?

And where is your conclusive PROOF that nasa has lied? Right now it looks like its mostly your opinion. You havent given much to defend your opinion either just more opinion.

It isnt possible for them to have faked the night sky the sun the moon all the planets and everything else regarding space. When did they start with the faking also because im pretty sure the Mayans at the peak of their empire were using the stars and their calander as a more acurate calander. Was nasa back there projecting the stars into God?

Will someone please close this thread.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by caballero]



posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
sorry I read more of this thread omg omg...


yeah obviously not enough, you're commenting on things that have already been discussed, covered and resolved. keep going though, you'll get there eventually




Originally posted by moocowman

Originally posted by malganis

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand
 

Well in THAT case, I'm gonna make up my OWN perception of outer space. The Milky Way is a huge vanilla and chocolate swirl of endless ice cream goodness!


*drools*


Does this mean the moon is still made of cheese?


eugh, no! that would be like having a vanilla & choc ice cream swirl with bits of cheese in it!!



posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
WOW, I still can't believe I've read this thread to this point, but I just can't believe the op is actually serious and keep waiting to see it as being a joke.
But the REALLY scary thing is to this point he seems to be totally serious about theses beliefs.

I have seen some very strange threads but this one takes the cake...Unbelievable!!!!
Look up at night OR day dude, the s@#t is real, and unless the images are not only faked on telescope lenses, but also my eyes, then there are planets out there...geesh.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join