It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Lied. Plain. Simple. Proof.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hey amigo, everyone is entitled to their opinion. That's freedom of speech. But just to express an opinion doesn't make one right. Thoughtful opinions must be based on facts. Opinions such as yours are based so much on ignorance, illogic and misinformation that I have to conclude that you are not just a religious fanatic, but must also be stark raving mad. Please accept my condolences and seek professional help, that's my best advice to you. And please contact ATS again when you are back on tract.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
"How silly is this? lol
IF you really think there are no planets, how do you explain stars an the moon and sun and astroids etc.... i recomend you to buy a telescope or look up at the sky more often at least, im pretty sure u can see certian planets with the naked eye such as venus at a certian time of the year....... lmao

[edit on 16-8-2008 by ashpants]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by ashpants]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
possibly the weirdest thread ive ever seen. Sure the moon could be god, but then again it could be made of cheese, a giant snooker ball, or a big sombrero. The fact is that people will assume what has been scientifically proven ( i am not saying that it is true) is fact. Personally i don't believe in God as described in the bible, and im pretty sure the guy who started this thread has been drinking heavily or smoking pot. Also, for those of you saying "stop dismissing it until you have your own evidence and case to disprove it"..here it is.......

HOW THE HELL COULD THE MOON BEING 2D, NOT HAVE BEEN LEAKED OUT? HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TO KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT FOR A LONG LONG TIME!

Its beyond absurd. This is just a case of another religious fanatic taking a scientific mistake and using it to back up his or her own crackpot theories.

Im sure that when science found out the world was spherical, religious people laughed and said " you see science has been wrong all these years! Its spherical because god had good tools!"

Tear me apart if you like, i know he is entitled to his opinion which is fair enough, but if i posted a thread saying that space was nothing more than the inside of a hooverbag, used by god to suck up his worktop floor, i would be ridiculed.

Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briles
possibly the weirdest thread ive ever seen.

Amen to that. This reminds me of a time when a religious friend of mine told me that God put dinosaur bones in the ground to fool us. Uhh...what?

Anyway, did the OP say how he/she came to have all this information? Did God tell him/her? Just curious.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
May I just say, this thread seems to be in the wrong Forum?

General Conspiracy Discussion? No, this is a religious-based discussion....and the OP put it here, by mistake.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hey_amigo

Troll.....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i send my apologies, the weight of telescope owners, out weighs my theory of no planets. for the time being i shall rest my opinion of no planets. and i was unclear when i stated about the moon and the stars having "not a religious" but faithful relation to each other.

my main reason for thinking planets were fake are that when i look at a picture of what appears to be outer space or a planet, even earth. it appears fake.
it just coincides that i debunked their calculations about planets.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Topic creator, you've made the mistake of not understanding the relationship surface area, volume, diameter, and radius have to each other. That's all there is to it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
Topic creator, you've made the mistake of not understanding the relationship surface area, volume, diameter, and radius have to each other. That's all there is to it.

please do explain and correct me.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

peacejet,

Thank you for responding to the OP with respect and politeness. I, for one, appreciate it.

It's possible to disagree with someone without attacking them.

Anger is an expression of fear. There are a lot of frightened people in the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I didnt read it all but i just stuck my thumb in front of my eye and EVERYTHING DISAPPEARED!! Does that mean i dont exist? So what actually exists then? Do i live only in my mind? If so where does my mind live?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
isnt there any math disproving this? it seems absurd that nasa got everything wrong. im waiting for someone to come along and trump these claims but null and void so far. i guess ill just have to learn some math and see if this really does pan out. i also think there is a reasonable explanation why the math is wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHNIPE
I didnt read it all but i just stuck my thumb in front of my eye and EVERYTHING DISAPPEARED!! Does that mean i dont exist? So what actually exists then? Do i live only in my mind? If so where does my mind live?

my belief if that our mind is a sphere-like ball of energy somewhat like an orb. it is superimposed inside our brain. our mind (being energy), gives out signals throught the brain to the nerves with then stimulate the muscles making them move. the signal returns to the brain, and then informs the mind. all at a extremely fast rate. when we created electronics, we did so in relation to the human body.

a computer has the same components a human does.
the brain (processor)
short term memory (memory)
long term memory (cmos, hard drive)
a heart, (clock speed, power supply)
nerves (electrical circut)

what a computer lacks is a mind of its own. thus the term ai (artificial due to the fact it does not have a mind of its own to think on its own)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
OP:

From your link:
"SURFACE:

to calculate the surface of a circle we multiply Pi (TT) by the squared radius. TT R^2

SUN:

lets calculate the surface of half the sun. because in the venus transit we could only see one side of the sun."

You mean the area of a circle right? The circle being the apparent disk from our vantage point. You are confusing surface and area. There is no need to half the value of pi *r squared. That's your first bit of bad math, I didn't go further in you calculations 'cuz of the inital falacy.

peace

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hey_amigo
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

thank you for taking appreciation in my work. i was not getting any "hits" on another forum, my post kept getting deleted.

planets ARE fake, they were hoaxed so that the truth about god would be masked. there is not one REAL picture of planets. just waiit till this thread picks up i will add more information backing this.

Dude I have seen Jupiter through a telescope with my own eyes, crystal clear!!!

Is the moon fake???

I really don't hope religion has infected your rational this much....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hey_amigo
i send my apologies, the weight of telescope owners, out weighs my theory of no planets.

Holy crap !! This is the second OP today that read the replies, took in those replies, thought about it ......... then changed his mind about what he thinks !!!

My head is dizzy now, this just doesn't happen twice in one day !!! lol

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rgs55
OP:

From your link:
"SURFACE:

to calculate the surface of a circle we multiply Pi (TT) by the squared radius. TT R^2

SUN:

lets calculate the surface of half the sun. because in the venus transit we could only see one side of the sun."

You mean the area of a circle right? The circle being the apparent disk from our vantage point. You are confusing surface and area. There is no need to half the value of pi *r squared. That's your first bit of bad math, I didn't go further in you calculations 'cuz of the inital falacy.

peace

when i wrote surface, i means the surface area of a flat disc. i never divided TT R^2 by 2.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I guess what scares me most, is that I share this planet with the ignorant folks who defend the op's misguided and thoughtless opinions.

This website's motto and creed is "Deny Ignorance" The best way any of us with over half a brain can uphold that simple statement is to let trollish and idiotic threads like this die a quick death.

Giving ignorant folks the attention your giving them by debating these foolish topics and threads only serves to encourage the misguided, and in some cases they view any attention they get as proof they are "on to something".

So, for the sake of sanity, let this thread die, or let the "non-planet" believers just keep it alive by talking back and forth amongst their own ignorance without the help or attention from us.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

ITF...gave you a star.

I tried, on page four, I think....to basically say the same thing.

There is a great saying, I think by 'kleverone'....

'Threads are like teeth...ignore them, and they go away'

Certainly applies here, doncha think???

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hey_amigo

So when I look through my brand new telescope at venus,mars,saturn and jupiter I guess I'm seeing a giant poster placed there by NASA, the largest single artistic rendering in the universe then. Wow, thanks for clearing that up for all of us. I would go on but I am afraid that my real opinion of this person, stated here, would prbably get me banned. I would love to hear how he explains why I can point my 'scope up in the sky and see the planets pretty freakin' clearly though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join