It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Lied. Plain. Simple. Proof.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hey_amigo

Then what do amateur astronomers see out of their telescopes? It sounds like your passion for god and religion is out weighing your logical thought patterns.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
with no "First Hand" experience to justify your judgment is simply not true.

My "First Hand" experience, thru the eyepiece of my own damn telescope, verifies planets exist.

Now your on the right track, just don't be so mad at your telescope...it's attracted to you

Actually what your doing is verifying an image exists, not a planet. To do that, you would have to go there and verify it, then you could speak truth whether anyone believed you or not, you would know, and you are the only one you have to convince of anything.

You've done a fine job at talking, now take his paper, work the figures and show your conclusion. Get your own figures if you want from ESA or NASA or SETI, just don't tear the op apart with nothing to show for yourself. It kills your credibility. Your actions judge your ability to respond, therefore show, responsibility. Numbers don't lie, so show us what's up. I'm open. Never too old to learn a new trick. Peace to you

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Nasa's maths might be off but that doesn't mean teh planet isn't there. If we can see an image through a telescope, follow it around the sky as it would if it were a moving object we are following. Then what other good explanation is there? What is producing this image?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Why is anyone even debating this with these fools.
Thier belief in God has taken over any part of the brain that can make a rational points.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Actually what your doing is verifying an image exists, not a planet. To do that, you would have to go there and verify it

So, you believing in God, I guess you have went to heaven and verified his existence.

Fer pete's sakes, this is insane. Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Hey imaginary, I never said anything about the planets not being there. The op stated that and I think he believes God is the Moon. I never said I agreed with "no planets" or that God is the Moon, but I will stand up for the right of the op to believe what he wants, as long as he hurts no one else.

I don't believe space is what we are told, because like it or not...We are told what space is and told what we are seeing through our telescopes.

People have forgotten self shown evidence. I can watch movies all day long about "a place" and feel like an expert knowing all kinds of trivial things, but I'm not, because I have no REAL experience. I don't know what the air smells like, or how the ground feels, how the humid it is, if it is hot or cold...I am lacking part of the experience that validates it's reality, to me...only.

I don't feel that I have the right, unless in fantasy, to validate something and spread it to the masses when I am lacking the truth of the matter myself. Hypocrites do that, and I've done my fair share of that, but how can we ever find truth if we won't admit humility to one another and that hey...we don't know everything. It is humiliating to not know things, so we stand for what we know. It only took 40 years of Television to dupe the masses, turn off all the buzzing for a minute and listen inside, become a kid again and dream. What if there is something beyond anyones imagination up there, but not what you thought. Are we really afraid to sell all we have so that we might get more?

I don't believe the sun and moon and stars are in "space", but in our atmosphere. Why? I can see them with my eyes. I've watched them light up, move, & blink. and watched the paths of the sun and moon. I claim this is my truth. I don't force it on others telling them they are crazy. It is my truth. If someone has a similar truth then we are conversation and sharing in peace. Nonetheless, men know which way to go, they choose what they desire. There desire judges them....peace to you

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
Why is anyone even debating this with these fools.
Thier belief in God has taken over any part of the brain that can make a rational points.

Riggs. How are you today? I stand for the op, his beliefs are his own. I have not seen your work yet. When you state a rational point, based on countering with actual evidence and not these childish "God" remarks, your outed for who you really are....Dio loves You

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

As I bend over God, I might ask him what he thinks of his over zealous sheep.
Like I had stated before, You people make laugh and I always look forward to reading your posts.
By the way I am geeereat

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Actually what your doing is verifying an image exists, not a planet. To do that, you would have to go there and verify it

So, you believing in God, I guess you have went to heaven and verified his existence.

Fer pete's sakes, this is insane. Goodbye.

You wouldn't believe, because you have no faith in you to exhibit to me, yet you need not prove anything to me. Your lack of faith does that for you. Did I not say, the only one you need to convince is yourself?

I call things as I see them. Would you not have to go there, to verify it, for yourself? If you wouldn't you are only cheating yourself man and are by no means an expert in the matter, but a school boy, puffed up in arrogance.

So the Spanish should of just believed in the "New World" not gone right? How about Lewis and Clark..."We saw the valley from the mountain, it was beautiful from what we could see, but we just decided to head back...good enough"...Judge yourself...put experience in one hand and your text book in the other. Do you want the 2D, 3D...now the others your not ready for yet......I want you to first learn how to stop insulting others. Then you will be ready for the others. So, what will it be? 2D or 3D

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Knowing people like this walk the face of the earth, potentially next to me, or in the car behind me in traffic - scares the living s*** out of me.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

As I bend over God, I might ask him what he thinks of his over zealous sheep.
Like I had stated before, You people make laugh and I always look forward to reading your posts.
By the way I am geeereat

You are for strife...How many times have I taken it away from God and asked you to state your work, only to have you bend over like a lamb? Sheep are for the slaughter and are led so silently, why do you think it was requested that they be fed 3 times? Will you be sitting at the meal table or on it? I'll be waiting for your assignment, but will I really find it? We both know you won't do any work, but I still got love in my heart for you. Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wuushu
Knowing people like this walk the face of the earth, potentially next to me, or in the car behind me in traffic - scares the living s*** out of me.

Carry toilet paper...or perhaps a wet nap?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Riggs. How are you today? I stand for the op, his beliefs are his own. I have not seen your work yet. When you state a rational point, based on countering with actual evidence and not these childish "God" remarks, your outed for who you really are....Dio loves You

I agree with you that although we all may dissagree with the OP, he at least deserves the right to tell us his thoughts and help guide us to closer understanding his mindframe.
Trust me I think this is one hell of a "crack-pot" statement (respectively). But isn't this why we are all here? Because of our "alternative" beliefs that stray from the mainstream? We are all "crack-pots" to somebody.

Any ways I wish the OP would come back and answer some questions, he was bold enough to make the statement that planets dont exist and space is a lie, BUT, god is the moon and angels are the stars.

My one question would be: is this a christian god you believe to be the moon?

I'm hoping he comes back and we can all dissagree respectively.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hey_amigo
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

planets ARE fake, they were hoaxed so that the truth about god would be masked. there is not one REAL picture of planets. just waiit till this thread picks up i will add more information backing this.
oh.. I cant wait till school starts again... maybe you wont have time to dream up such crap.. and you will start learning about planets .. mmmm I think in about the third grade..

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Pretty old conspiracy, considering the Sumerians and the Mayans observed the planets and even the precession of the stars.. Saying that the moon can't eclipse the sun is as ridiculous as saying that your hand can't eclipse a car when you hold it in front of your face... just because you can't understand or conceptualize math on the astronomical scale doesn't mean the planets don't exist..

In fact, when you're dealing with the heavens, one of the first assumptions you make in order to simplify the math is that every heavenly body exists on a sphere surrounding the earth. You make the assumption that you have no depth to account for - and then you can figure out what that depth actually is by observing the movement of those points known as stars, planets, and the sun and the moon on that sphere. It's not actually that hard (providing you can understand spherical trigonometry) to prove that the planets are bodies reflecting light, not emitting it, and in our relatively close neighborhood.

Math existed before photoshop, your logic is flawed, go read a book and learn something.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wuushu

How do you not know I am you?

Really now, you are frightened of 3 pages of me asking these boys to do the work the op has done, before ripping him and myself apart with name calling and God bashing, while they provide not one shred of there own intellect, nor anything to the contrary but insults? You are not fearful of men such as these, that would cut you off with out even a reason to suffice logic?

This truly is a backward thing. I seek not to be right, just that they back up there insults with something other then "this is crazy" or "idiot". I've asked nicely for them to state there work and to show how the op is wrong. Not even my post.... I am open to knowing myself what is correct, yet I am being bashed on by slack hands and self-proclaimed wise men. I have no names to call you, no power to hold over you, i have respected all of your opinions and you are frightened of me? I'm not scary...in my skin. Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashodi

I agree with you that although we all may dissagree with the OP, he at least deserves the right to tell us his thoughts and help guide us to closer understanding his mindframe.
Trust me I think this is one hell of a "crack-pot" statement (respectively). But isn't this why we are all here? Because of our "alternative" beliefs that stray from the mainstream? We are all "crack-pots" to somebody.

Any ways I wish the OP would come back and answer some questions, he was bold enough to make the statement that planets dont exist and space is a lie, BUT, god is the moon and angels are the stars.

My one question would be: is this a christian god you believe to be the moon?

I'm hoping he comes back and we can all dissagree respectively.

I've seen these guys on other threads and this is all they do, bash, bash but no cash. Thanks for standing up

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by skeppo

skeppo....as a friendly suggestion from a member that's been around the block a few times to a newbie....it's sometimes better to keep you hands in your pockets as you read these sort of nonsense posts.

See, my take on it is....the very premise, the 'Opening Post' (OP) was baloney....yet we've now reached four pages!!

IF NO ONE comments....the thread dies. It's hard to resist, I know....but contributing, even as I just now am doing (ARRRRGH!!!) tends to perpetuate the farce.

Sometimes, it is an attempt to (hopefully) bring balance into a subject and maybe some education to the thread author, or others. In this case, though....no point in trying. Walk away, that's my advice. The Mods will search it out, and deal with it appropriately.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join