It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Lied. Plain. Simple. Proof.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
[ put yourselves to the test and try to find a "non fake" looking photo of space that was not "photoshopped".

Go to www.hubblesite.org and www.spitzer.caltech.edu and www.chandra.harvard.edu.

The websites have lots of raw images[non-annonated] and some are huge in size as much as 2 GB.

i am amazed that you do not notice the technology in their possesion allowing them to produce images and claim they are pictures of outer space.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The sky isnt always blue it appears red at sunset due to scattering of light by the dust in the atmosphere.

During daytime the blue wavelength of light is reracted more than other wavelengths of light causing the sky to appear blue. And how come the sky "remains blue at night, it is the lack of light", how can the night sky be blue when there is no sunlight to refract.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by peacejet]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hey_amigo

OK - sorry about the one line post, but I give up now.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS? The moon has reflection from the sun on the OTHER SIDE of the planet. It luminates the night sky. You know what? This is so crazy!

[edit on 8/16/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hey_amigo

[ put yourselves to the test and try to find a "non fake" looking photo of space that was not "photoshopped".

Go to www.hubblesite.org and www.spitzer.caltech.edu and www.chandra.harvard.edu.

The websites have lots of raw images[non-annonated] and some are huge in size as much as 2 GB.

i am amazed that you do not notice the technology in their possesion allowing them to produce images and claim they are pictures of outer space.

Ok didnt you see the telescopes launch on shuttles, if not just do a search on youtube. Why would any space organisation spend millions of dollars just to launch some toy satellites in space and create their own images to cheat everyone, anyway if the images were created using advanced technology as you say, some genius would have already debunked the images here on ats

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

PeaceJ., it's hopeless. It's impossible to get through to these religious fanatics. Trust me, I LIVE with one. They're just as stubborn as we are. (No matter how illogical!)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky

PeaceJ., it's hopeless. It's impossible to get through to these religious fanatics. Trust me, I LIVE with one. They're just as stubborn as we are. (No matter how illogical!)

Yeah you are correct, anyway Iam happy that you got the point I was trying to say.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

These are the craziest claims I've ever heard! Space doesn't exist! Since when did religious folks have something against space! Don't they believe god created the stars and the galaxies? Sheesh...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

It is very simple they are trying to tell their opinion to others and we are also trying to tell our opinion to others here on ats

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Why would any space organisation spend millions of dollars just to launch some toy satellites in space and create their own images to cheat everyone, anyway if the images were created using advanced technology as you say, some genius would have already debunked the images here on ats

the answer is obvious, they request funding, launch a silly rocket into the sky, calculated where it would fall and go pick up the evidence, and pocket the rest of the funds.

that is if it wasnt planned to land in the ocean. are be buried by the sea.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky

ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS? The moon has reflection from the sun on the OTHER SIDE of the planet. It luminates the night sky. You know what? This is so crazy!

Sorry for the late post but solar eclipse occurs on a no-moon day.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I can't believe I'm getting into thi ridiculous thread, but I have a question for the OP ..........

Am I to assume, that if all the planets are acts of photoshopping and falsities, that all the backyard astronomers, such as myslef, are in fact NOT seeing the rings of Jupiter and the planet itself? Preytell, how did NASA get that photoshopping into my telescope, along with a gazillion other home astronomers? Hmm? Are the telescope companies in the conspiracy as well? All the eyepieces have fake planets painted on them, but are only visable when looking to "where I've been deceived" that the planets are in space?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hey_amigo

Why would they go through all this jazz just to put evidence against god? BESIDES, most religions believe god CREATED the stars and galaxies. What about religious astronauts?

This is too much. You can reply to this is you want but chances are I won't get around to it!! Should've never posted in the first place!

P.Freaky
(Grace)

BTW..... POINT SWINDLER!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Why would any space organisation spend millions of dollars just to launch some toy satellites in space and create their own images to cheat everyone, anyway if the images were created using advanced technology as you say, some genius would have already debunked the images here on ats

the answer is obvious, they request funding, launch a silly rocket into the sky, calculated where it would fall and go pick up the evidence, and pocket the rest of the funds.

that is if it wasnt planned to land in the ocean. are be buried by the sea.

All right that might be possible, but why is nasa sending a servicing mission to the hubble space telescope if it is not in orbit.
www.nasa.gov...

And you didnt answer the debunking of the images

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I can't believe I'm getting into thi ridiculous thread, but I have a question for the OP ..........

Am I to assume, that if all the planets are acts of photoshopping and falsities, that all the backyard astronomers, such as myslef, are in fact NOT seeing the rings of Jupiter and the planet itself? Preytell, how did NASA get that photoshopping into my telescope, along with a gazillion other home astronomers? Hmm? Are the telescope companies in the conspiracy as well? All the eyepieces have fake planets painted on them, but are only visable when looking to "where I've been deceived" that the planets are in space?

All right you got a great point

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

but why is nasa sending a servicing mission to the hubble space telescope if it is not in orbit.

That one sent me to this thought:

OP-

If all the supposed crafts being sent up are false, that they never really get sent to space, just what am I seeing in a telescope when I am looking at the Space Station? Another painted eyepiece?

ugh.

[edit on 16/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

but why is nasa sending a servicing mission to the hubble space telescope if it is not in orbit.

That one sent me to this thought:

OP-

If all the supposed crafts being sent up are false, that they never really get sent to space, just what am I seeing in a telescope when I am looking at the Space Station? Another painted eyepiece?

ugh.

[edit on 16/8/08 by Misfit]

All right! and also what about the various satellites we see in the night sky

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

the moon is nothing more than god himself. stars are very well be his angels. watching over us keeping everything in order.

So, what you are telling us, is that there is more proof that the moon is god and stars are angels than that there are planets out there? Or is that just your own logical conclusion?

I'm baffled.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

this is an article i wrote disproving science and existance of planets

it is currently uploaded at 2 places.

check out either of the links below.

http:///f7dc1ea94

www.scribd.com...

bump thread if the links go down. this is a major conspiracy.

note: many linking conspiracys, more information on them to come. stay posted for them.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by hey_amigo]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by hey_amigo]

Jumpin Jesus on a Pogo-stick....I Love you....I have always known this, but didn't have the smarts to calculate it. I just knew that from the pictures of the Earth relative to the Sun in size, there was no way that the moon could eclipse the sun unless they were the same size and right in our sky, just like my eyes told me...Thank you for posting. I can't wait till a mans word means something again by way of experience and not puffed up vanity armchair science...which is really Psy(ence)...

The crazy thing is, people can do experiments any child could do, to find this stuff out. Spinning world...NO. Get on a marry go round and find out what happens if the world were to spin...People should of listened to Archimedes...a wheel within a wheel...cause we are all about to get screwed.

"When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide, then I turn and I burn, and I go for a ride, then I get to the bottom and I see you again...yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"....
"the long and winding road, that leads to your door"
"Eight days a week"...
"Ride the snake, to the lake, the ancient lake baby"..."The blue buss is calling us..."
"Pinball wizard there's got to be a TWIST"
"Theres a little black spot on the sun today"
"I am a world before I am a man"
"It's a b&llsh*t, 3 ring, circus side show...see you down in Arizona bay...learn to swim"
"Meet me in outer space, we could spend the night, watch the world come up"
"Don't come back from dead mans curve"
"Back in the us, back in the us, back in the USSR"
"Exit light, enter Night, take my hand, off to never never land"
"Hello me it's me again...to the symphony
"Like sands though the hour glass, so are the days of our lives"
"Paint it, paint it, paint it black"
"Where the streets have no name"
"Red red wine, makes me feel good...."
"And I run, I run so far away..."
"Our house, in the middle of the street"
"Come on feel the noise, girls rock your boys"

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Obviously, this is a rather radical departure of the thinking from the rest of us. However, without trying to defend the OP, I recently started to doubt of some information which all of us believe for a long time. Anything that the governments, agencies tell us to believe, it started to smell some untruthfulness and some degrees of manipulation.
1. About the images from the Hubble telescope - the ones with colourful stars, clouds, etc. Were they real as what you will see in your own eyes? I started to doubt it. It is a collection of light sources, which some cannot be captured by our eyes.
2. Nowadays, there are so many CGI animation, and I start to wonder what is real and what is a manipulated things. When we watched the landing of the spaceship in Mars, they are using animation 'to assume" the decent of the spacecraft, the release of the parachutes, etc. How do we all know what are we cheering when the space center in Houston(?) said that it just landed on the Planet of Mars. Is it really?
3. It is accepted that the earth rotates on its axis and also rotates around the sun. The speeds of the travel are huge numbers. How come we do not feel a thing? No feels of movement and so smooth that it cannot be detected. Are these real too?
4. I also start to wonder on how the seasons form on earth. They said that the sun is much bigger than the earth. But, then you can see that the sun is moving up and down (from earth's perspective) to create seasons. Technically, they argue that because of the far distance, it has this effect. But, is it really true?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join