It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Lied. Plain. Simple. Proof.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
this is an article i wrote disproving science and existance of planets

it is currently uploaded at 2 places.

check out either of the links below.

http:///f7dc1ea94

www.scribd.com...

my main reason for thinking planets were fake are that when i look at a picture of what appears to be outer space or a planet, even earth. it appears fake. it just coincides that i debunked their calculations about planets.

bump thread if the links go down. this is a major conspiracy.

note: many linking conspiracys, more information on them to come. stay posted for them.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by hey_amigo]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
you aught to add some information to this posting.....
What does "UPPED AT 2 PLACES" mean?????
Bump thread if WHAT goes down?
WHAT evidence?
What is 'major'?
WHAT conspiracy's are connected?

Give us a run down on what is in the links you have posted man.......as it stands your post is pretty lame and uninformative.....

your thread is like trying to decipher a completely foreign language

[edit on 16-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
he means uploaded. And this makes alot of sense. The mathematics and explanations given by nasa are actually done. And found to be false. for instance venus at the size and distance given, shuld be much larger for our points of views. he is sayign that planets are not real is his conclusion though, which is kind of ignorant thought patterns to be going with all that great math. Perhaps the information given by nasa is wrong, but there are planets out there.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

thank you for taking appreciation in my work. i was not getting any "hits" on another forum, my post kept getting deleted.

planets ARE fake, they were hoaxed so that the truth about god would be masked. there is not one REAL picture of planets. just waiit till this thread picks up i will add more information backing this.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
So, you are trying to say planets dont exist because venus appears as a dot during transit and moon cover the entire sun during an eclipse?

The answer is very simple instead of calculating the distance from the sun calculate the distance from earth to get a clear idea.

Firstly, see a train track going in distance right in front of you the track appears large and as the distance increases the track becomes small and the two rail will appear as merging, this is because of parallax.

So, from the point of view of earth, moon is nearest so, it appears large blocking our sun during eclipse, but venus is farther away at approx half astronomical unit away from us and it is earths twin, and since it is smaller than the sun and the sun is larger than jupiter(for example), so instead of eclipsing it does a transit.

An example for this is like seeing a bird flying at a point between you and a mountain. It appears to transit the mountain.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by peacejet]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
So, you are trying to say planets dont exist because venus appears as a dot during transit and moon cover the entire sun during an eclipse?

The answer is very simple instead of calculating the distance from the sun calculate the distance from earth to get a clear idea.

its part of one huge conspiracy. they really dont exist.
i would give you the distance of the earth if i had it.
this article proves that either:

- we have been lied to by nasa to coverup a bigger conspiracy (planets dont exist, and much more)
- they unintentionally made mistakes "somewhere" in their calculations. and i disproved them on their calculations.

i lean towards the 1st answer because after uncovering this conspiracy i ran into many others.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
*confusedly frowns*

Wait a minute?! How can planets not exist if we, like, have samples from buggies and pictures?!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Whats are you talking about?

How do they fake all the nasa video files in space?

Explain to me whats fake about space?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hey_amigo

If you are saying that planets dont exist will you deny the fact that we live in planet earth and everyone knows that the earth is at a distance of 1 astronomical unit from the sun and in fact the scale is based on the distance between the earth and the sun

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
we live in a place created by god called earth. it is not a planet. when they "invented" the idea of other planets, earth was labeled a planet. one AU (Astronomical Unit) is not measured. itis a term for saying we are 1 AU from the sun. i dont mock AU being a unit, its that we have yet to calculate how far it really is.

put yourselves to the test and try to find a "non fake" looking photo of space that was not "photoshopped".

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

put yourselves to the test and try to find a "non fake" looking photo of space that was not "photoshopped".

Take a look at the night sky.

You can see the moon, a big bright star usually beside that is mars. You can see the north star. C'mon!

[edit on 8/16/2008 by ParaFreaky]

xul

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Well if they lied and they are conspiring against you and your god then go on... sue em, you have the proof, don't you?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
Whats are you talking about?

How do they fake all the nasa video files in space?

Explain to me whats fake about space?

everything about it is fake.
for starters, the sky is blue and remains blue at night, it is the lack of light that makes it appear black. that is merely an insight of what kind of "manufacturing" they are doing through lies. but i am not easily fooled anymore. on a further note i now seek the truth and behold the truth.

the moon landing was faked using cables on a black backdrop. with modern technology, they use blue/green screen like used in hollywood for special effects.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I don't understand what you're saying. NASA didn't 'discover' the planets - for instance Venus was first observed by telescope by William Crabtree in the 1700s.
I smell religious dogma here so shouldn't this thread be placed elsewhere?

Orchid

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

HEELLOO! THE NIGHT SKY! Like I said above! You can clearly see the moon and stars unless you live somewhere where it's so damn polluted you can see the light of the MOON!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
[ put yourselves to the test and try to find a "non fake" looking photo of space that was not "photoshopped".

Go to www.hubblesite.org and www.spitzer.caltech.edu and www.chandra.harvard.edu.

The websites have lots of raw images[non-annonated] and some are huge in size as much as 2 GB.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

OMG!!!!! JUST LOOK AT THE NIGHT SKY!! Stars, planets, the moon! It's all there.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Take a look at the night sky.

You can see the moon, a big bright star usually beside that is mars. You can see the north star. C'mon!

first off if it is a 2 dimensional image you are seeing with your eyes, how do you kknow they are spheres. on another note, you call it mars, but they have told you to call it mars. just like tey told you to believe it is x miles away. wich is obviously false. the moon is nothing more than god himself. stars are very well be his angels. watching over us keeping everything in order.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Then I suppose we have dust off of god's face when we took samples off the moon!

(Does anyone read my replies?!)

BTW: Mars could be called "crackpot" and it wouldn't matter. It would still be the red sphere beside earth. Who says god didn't create the planets?!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join