It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anybody else feel a vibe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a bum comes up to me today and says "did you know michael rockefeller was eaten by cannibals?" then he snickered, gave a nod to another bum standing just a few feet away.

i've often noticed homeless people flashing each other secret signals lately and smiling gruesome, knowing grins.

i've heard that there are families that have been living on the streets and in back alleys since the great depression. old money that went broke in the crashes of '27 and '29 and then turned bitter and crazy.

sometimes people just disappear, never to be heard from again. i think the bums are eating them.

have you ever caught snippets of conversations hobos are having as you walk past them? just before and just after the nonsense and the jabbering it sounds like planning, like plotting.

have you ever thought of what would happen if the homeless just started getting violent? they have nothing to lose. how would we ever control them? what if they became predatory?

what if they already have?

what if the revolution is already being plotted around trashcan fires, what if the soup kitchens become america's version of the beerhalls? what if some rough beast has already slouched his way toward bethlehem and is already laying plans and making deals?

who else got worry?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the inspiration dude... these hobos could be trouble, they might be Israeli's working on another 9/11 type scheme. What if every hobo in the country was strapped with a bomb? Damn I won't get any sleep thinking about this sh*t...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
wow, um, sounds like some hollywood stuff there man. "give us your change or suffer the consequence!!" like a sub-zombie genre b-list movie. i'm sorry but i can't take this seriously

new topics

join